BLACK THUG TODDLER

ON THE  NEWS,  BLACK  BABY   MAYBE  2   YEARS  OLD, NOT SURE,BEING   TOLD TO  SAY   BITCH  AND CURSE  WORDS,BY  BLACK  IDIOTS./THEY   PUT  IT  ON YOUTUBE,WHITE  POLICE  IN  OMAHA,NEBRASKA,SHOWED  IT// SAYING THIS  IS  THE  CULTURE  OF THUGGERY...CIVIL  RIGHTS  GROUPS  WERE  UPSET...BLACK  BABY  AND   HIS  MOTHER  WERE  BOTH  SHOT  LAST  YEAR..BABY  WAS  SHOT  ON HIS  FOOT  I  THINK...THIS  IS WHY  BLACK  BOYS GROW  UP   TO  BE  CRIMINALS.HOW,THEY  ARE RAISED,NOT RAISED.....NEBRASKA HAS  BLACK   PEOPLE  AND  GANGS, DID  NOT  KNOW  THAT...BLACK  GANGS  IN   MAJORITY  WHITE  STATES..AS  FOR  THE   WHITE   POLICE     ,SPEAKING  THE  CULTURE OF THUGGERY,  WHAT  ABOUT  THE  WHITE  BABIES RAISED  TO   BE  NEO  NAZI   AN   KLAN  MEMBERS,,DOMESTIC  TERRORIST.///////.

It took 2 seconds to find this on Google's Youtube. Now if I was looking for something more positive I'd need a flashlight an a search team:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIUpvtIqgKw

Now Google gets bent out of shape with an excerpt from one of Hickson's novels and stops me from serving advertising, but Black people acting crazy 100,000 views a week. 

Sadly Harry there are countless videos on youtube depicting violent behavior by Black children...