Obama Cheating Scandal!

If it turns out to be a guy, the gay community will embrace Obama and take up the slack created by the Christians who will desert him in droves. Of course he will have to come out in favor of same-sex marriage. Michelle can, of course, write a book and line up a photo-op to schedule another HIV test. And the doomsday clock ticks closer to the 2012 zero hour...

The Tiger Woods of politics is a gross exaggeration. a "related" article on that page shows that the Tiger, who had his worst game as a pro, failed to make the cut at Quail Hollow, had at least 112 liaisons while married.

I one could argue that this proves Barack Obama is indeed just a human male.

Has anyone noticed that the National Inquirer is almost indistinguishable from mainstream media?

Y'all keep bringing up bad news about Barack Obama and your be branded the self hating negroes, you are!laugh.gif

I have really never been among those who chastise celebs for cheating on their wives because I am cynical enough to accept that being polygamous is the nature of the male beast. What I roll my eyes about is how dumb these players are because they never cover their tracks. Then I remind myself that being dumb is also the nature of the male beast...

Your use of the catch-all "self-hate" phrase also caught my eye, Troy, and, at the risk of stimulating the bladder of a certain geek who shall remain nameless, I will pick up the gauntlet you hurled down and respond to your accusation in a separate post. heh-heh.

The Tiger Woods of politics is a gross exaggeration. a "related" article on that page shows that the Tiger, who had his worst game as a pro, failed to make the cut at Quail Hollow, had at least 112 liaisons while married.

"Tiger Woods (is there any doubt as to his race now? He is a dyed in the wall, stomp down Holyghost NEGRO SEX FREAK--but I digress.

I do not refer to Obama as the Tiger Woods of Politics because of his sex drive. You are obsessed with sex. Saltpeter with every meal and at least five cold showers a day for you--

I often refer to Woods as The Obama of Golf--

Now do you get it? Part black, ground breaking long shots who supposedly turned the game on its head and wound up being turned out.

Clearer now?"