BLACK HOLOCOST/NUREMBERG TRIALS/

I  WONDERED   WOULD  THE  U.S.  HAVE  GOTTEN INVOLVED WITH   WW 2   IF  PEARL  HARBOR  WAS  NOT  ATTACKED.THE  U.S.     HAD  NO   IDEA  WHAT  HILER  WAS  DOING  WITH  THE   JEWS../IT  AMAZING   THE  U.S.   GOT  INVOLVED   IN  THE  NUREMBERG  TRIALS,   SAYING   HOW  BAD   HITLER  WAS,THE  U.S.    AS  VILE   AND  EVIL,   MURDEROUS  AS  HITLER....U.S.     BLACK  SOLDIERS   ,   TREATED   LIKE  THEY   WERE   NOTHING     , I  BELIEVE  SOME   WERE  KILLED    AFTER   RETURNING  ROM  WW2...BLACK  CHURCHES  BOMBED,  BURNED,    LYNCHING   AND  HANGING  OF  BLACK  PEOPLE, SCHOOLS  SEGREGATED,    ,COMMMUNITIES   SEGREGATED...IT   AMAZES   ME   HOW  U.S.  GOVERNMENT    WAS  AT  THE  NUREMBERG  TRIALS    ,WHEN  THEY    WERE  JUST  AS  MURDEROUS  AS  ADOLF  HITLER..AS  HITLER   HAD   THE  JEWISH  HOLOCOST,   WHITE   U.S.  CHRISTIAN  GOVERNMENT  HAD  THE   BLACK  HOLOCOST.....THIS  COUNTRY    SHOULD  HAVE  HAD    ITS  OWN  VERSION  OF     NUREMBERG TRIALS./////, 

Yes, the US epitomizes hypocrisy by passing judgment on the rest of the world after exterminating the native population and enslaving Africans for hundreds of years.  No nation on Earth has the temerity, resources or power to judge the US for its crimes, past or present. 

Don't look to the American population either, those in power are quite happy and the victims, most of us, are too ignorant or don't have the stomach to do anything about it.

We'll just go back to our overpriced smart phones, talk about the latest reality TV program and ignore everything that is happening around us.