NICK CANNON,WHITE FACED/

BLACK ENTERTAINER   NICK  CANNON  TO  PROMOTE  HIS   NEW    ALBUM,SENT  A  INSTAGRAM  WITH  HIM    IN  WHITE  FACED.HIS   FACE   WHITE   HIM   LOOKING   LIKE  A  WHITE  MAN, NICK  CANNON SAID   HE  IS  OFICIALLY  WHITE...HE  IS  MARIED  TO  SINGER  MARIAH   CAREY.KANYE  WEST   WAS  BAD ENOUGH   SAYING   HE   NOW   OWNS  THE  CONFEDERATE    FLAG...HOW  MANY  MORE  IDIOT   BLACK   ENTERTAINERS.... WRITER   SHARAZAD ALI  SAID   SOME  BLACK   PEOPLE LIKE  BEING   WHITE,    SO   THEY TRY  TO  BE  WHITE   OR  MARRY   SOMEONE  WHITE//////TANNING  SALONS   ARE POPULAR  IN  WHITE  COMMUNITIES    BECAUSE   WHITE  PEOPLE    WANT  DARK SKIN   SHE  SAID///WHAT  EVER......

Yo, I honestly don't think what he was doing was that serious. He is following a long tradition of comedians in putting on the "white" look. Eddie Murphy did it on Saturday Night Live. Jamie Foxx did it on his show. Dave Chappelle did it on his show and Nick Cannon's make up looked exactly like those actor/comedians. It was a joke and one that has been done a number of times. Also, I'm a San Diegan. Nick Cannon is from San Diego and lived in Serra which is basically a white community so he grew up around whites and is comfortable catering to them, but the guy is proud to be Black and actually does a lot in getting new entertainers exposed and starting careers. Katt Williams, Affian Crockett, and a host of other comedians jumpstarted their careers on his MTV show. I think you are overreacting to this one. Look at the name of the album and then realize that White girl wasted is actually a term that is celebrated in the white community although it was started by Black folks. This is a non issue.