Another Republican Hypocrite BUSTED!

Do tell. This guy's M.O. clearly has nothing to do with his personal beliefs or behavior.

To me it is the same as the politicians talk about how great public schools are, while they send their OWN chldren to private schools.

Both preach on thing in public, (ex: homosexuality is a sin), solely for financial gain, while in their private lives do something completely opposite (ex: active homosexual pedophiles).

It is all about money and power man.

Both preach on thing in public, (ex: homosexuality is a sin), solely for financial gain, while in their private lives do something completely opposite (ex: active homosexual pedophiles).

I’ve always found this type of sickening hypocrisy disturbing. How many of the so-called conservatives and religious ring masters have railed and demonized gay people only to be closet homosexuals themselves? How many? There was a story about a JAG officer in the Army who prosecuted gay military personnel. He had done this for years until his conscious eventually caught up with him. He resigned his commission and came out of the closet. I also had an ex-Marine friend of mine tell me of a story that happened some years ago before the "don’t ask and don’t tell" military policy. Standby because this story is going to be “very hard core”! There was a Marine who was in a motorcycle accident and had to be hospitalized. Well, while in the hospital, a very observant medical person noticed the boy had a….well…let’s say his anus was unusually large and gaped. This was not natural and it was on! They grilled and interrogated this Marine until he admitted he was gay and there were about two other Marines who were his gay partners in crime. Based on that, they prosecuted all three, dishonorably discharged them from the Marine Corps and sent them to a federal prison (Leavenworth, Kansas) –for being gay! This is a true story because I have vague but ample memories of when this happened.

One more story. I just talked to someone last night who told me a friend of hers and her husband were getting a divorce after more than twenty odd years of marriage. Her husband is very professionally successful, conservative and a practicing Christian. But there is a problem. She found out that he has been meeting and soliciting men on Craigslist and has taken on a male lover who he wants to leave her for. In fact, he introduced the man to her. But as expected and predicted –he vehemently denies that he is gay. No need to say anymore. I’m done……