AFRICAN SCHOOL GIRLS KIDNAPPED/

NIGERIAN  SCHOOL  GIRLS   WERE  KIDNAPPED   BY   A  IDIOT   AFRICAN  ISLAMIC  AND   HIS   FOLLOWERS.HE  SAYS  HE   WILL   SELL THEM  AS  SLAVES..HIS  ANCESTORS   WERE  FORCED   SLAVES   CENTURIES  AGO..GIRLS  BEING   SOLD  AS   SLAVES,  AS  THE  GENOCIDE  WARS  GO  ON, FAMINE DISEASE,  AIDS   HIV VIRUS...AFRICA  IS   MAKING  IT SELF   EXTINCTION  OF   THE  BLACK    AFRICANS,AS  THE  WHITE  MAN  OBSERVES.....IS THE  U.S    CONCERNED     LIKE   THEY  ARE  FOR   THE  JEWS  IN   UKRANE    WAR  WITH   RUSSIA///IN  THIS  COUNTRY,18  YEAR  OLD   BLACK  MALE  RAPES  14 YEAR  OLD GIRL  GETS  PROBATION/HE  SHOULD  BE  BEHIND  BARS. WHERE  IS  THE  ANGER     FOR  THIS////WHERE  IS   PROTEST FOR THIS/NEWS  SAYS   A  NEW  VIRUS  IN  AMERICA  CALLED  MERS.CAME FROM  MIDDLE  EAST.  .HUNDREDS  OF  MIDDLE EAST   PEOPLE   SICKENED  FROM VIRUS.MAN  IN INDIANA  HAS MERS  VIRUS,  SEEM TO BE OKAY,EXPERTS   DO  NOT  EXPECT A  PANIC  BECAUSE  OF MERS   VIRUS  IN  U.S./WHAT EVER/////

I was talking with my neighbor about this. I said the problem is bigger than government corruption. We also need to look at the global prostitution ring. Men of the first world using women of the second and third world. There is a corollary of women going to third world countries for sex. However they probably aren't having sexual relations with underage boys. The teachers and the priest have that one covered.

• Like 1

Although it's terrible that those girls were kidnapped, this type of thing happens through out much of Africa on a frequent basis.....it's nothing new.

Why is the media paying so much attention to African atrocities now?

3 guesses......

1)Either the West is trying to justify sending more military to Africa to secure natural resources or

2) This is a diversionary tactic....like that missing Malaysian plane....to TRY and take the public's focus off of the coming war with Russia or

3) This is just another justification on the West's continue "War on Terror".

It could quite possibly be a convenient combination of all 3.

• Like 1

Or because women of the world are outraged and have found a noble cause to rally around and draw attention to the ongoing subjugation of female by cowardly males. <_<

Not surprised, Pioneer,  that you'd think the missing plane is all a part of a grand conspiracy. The passengers, of course, are collateral damage in a puerile plot to distract from the intent of Barak Obama, supported by John McCain to solely take on the venture of leading America into an unwinnable war with Russia. 

Or, perhaps, you're more enthralled with a scenario where  the forces that want to challenge Russia are alien ones and the plane is  stashed away somewhere in Roswell, New Mexico, parked in a hangar full of UFOS.  :ph34r:  

Welcome back, Pioneer.  I'm sure Troy has missed you.  :lol:

• Like 1

It's funny how the women of the world can come together and unite in order to challenge African and Arab sexism but when it ran rampant in Europe and the United States (and still does) some of those same women dare not utter a word in condemnation under their breaths.

• Like 1

Obviously, Pioneer, you haven't witnessed conversations between brothas and sistas on the subject of why there is so much estrangement and dissention between them. 

This Nigerian school girl case is a catalyst of sorts.  But before the kidnappings, a movement has been underfoot encouraging young girls to stop being inhibited by the "be nice" mantra  they've been advised to observe all their lives while men get away with cut-throat antics. Encouraging young girls to stop being afraid of being considered a bitch is an emerging theme of new books and motivational speakers. And there has always been an outcry for battered women to stand up to their abusers and report them. 

If Hillary Clinton runs for president, look out for a super bitch constituency to flex their muscles. 

• Like 1

OK I see I have to look up what happened with Jay-Z and Solange... maybe later...  maybe not...  Can whatever the Carters are doing surpass the drama of taking away the billionaire's toy :-)

Whoever Photoshopped the image should have made 'Hova's hands smaller

Troy, where have you been? In a cave?  LOL.  The run-in between Solange and JayZ has been all over the news, and not just the tabloid shows; burning up twitter, and making the evening broadcasts. Late night talk show hosts have been having a field day in their opening monologues.  

I forget you're not a pop culture vulture. 

I have deliberately not looked for more detail.  This is what I heard so far just going about my business.  Solange Beyonnce's sister went off in an elevator on Jay Z and Beyonnce.  Apparently the rant was captured on the security camera.

Start this video then scroll down to the 2nd video

Now start this video and watch it while listening to the one above for an interesting experience

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWdhX9c_7FA

It is too bad these people can't even go into an elevator without be watched.  This was far worse that what I heard I though Solamge was just screaming at Jay Z.  If looks like she was try to f-ck Jay up!  I wonder what he did to deserve that?

If you wonder what the full story is, Troy,  you'd have to follow  all the details and speculation that are out there in the media and this includes the price paid by the highest bidder for the footage and the fate of who sold it, plus the latest reaction from JayZ, Beyonce, and Solange. 

LOL, sure given all the intrigue I completely understand why people would care. I'm just not really one of them.  I have enough drama in my own life to spare the brain cycles wondering about Solange and Jay-Z.  I don't look up to them, they don't reflect anything I strive to be.  Sure I could use their money... but that is about it.

Yes I did wonder how much TMZ paid for the footage.  I know the video alone was viewed by more people in three days than visited this site in two years.  Posting the video generated a boat load of money for TMZ. 

I also wondered how the video got out.  It is wild that Jay-Z has no expectation of privacy even when he is alone with is family in an elevator. 

It was interesting that Jet Magazine seemingly invested more effort in sharing information about the Solange meltdown that they did about the death of their own publication.

This whole situation, including our collective reaction, is nothing to be proud of...or anything that should be shared publicly.