Black Panther - Cartoon Series by Marvel & BET #tooblack

Black Panther is a cartoon series by Marvel Animation in partnership with BET, which was blocked from being aired in the US. The creators manipulated the establishment into producing it, but only after it was financed and previewed did the establishment realize what had happened and then yanked it from airing. It is a most political savy cartoon and DVD sales have been atop the charts of comic movies since its release, making it a favorite of many. If you understand the West and its relationship to Afrika this will be one of your favs too!

Alfre Woodard, Kerry Washington, Jill Scott and Djimon Hounsou starring as Black Panther, round out an all star cast for this wonderful and valuable work of art. Watch, learn, enjoy and share --michaelxspeaks

Someone on social media told me this series was in fact televised in the US.  I never heard of this series until yesterday.  When I got some publicity material about a film.

I watched episode 3 this morning the satire and animation style is reminiscent of Boondocks.  I like it.