harry brown

WHY BLACK MEN CHEAT///

Again Del, it is not MY OPINION you take issue with, it is that of the majority of the worlds scientists you have a problem with. 

I can't prove that genetics that shows that there is only one human race.  I have neither the equipment, knowledge, or time to prove any of this stuff.  And this despite what you think and claim neither do you my friend.

Do you believe their is only one human race?  Can your prove it?  Of course not.  You must rely on what others who are more knowledgeable tell you.  Once you start questioning the data I have access to and questioning MY scientific knowledge your argument is no better than Pioneer's.

@Troy Do you honestly think it is good science? The answer is you don't know. But you're less likely to believe me then people who have an agenda.  

I didn't have an opinion until I looked at the data.

Troy thats is my whole point.  You should question the data and the methodology. it may take another before climate change is exposed. 

• Like 1

Troy

I can't prove that genetics that shows that there is only one human race. I have neither the equipment, knowledge, or time to prove any of this stuff.

If this is the case, then how can you call MY position that there IS more than one race "wrong"?

You must rely on what others who are more knowledgeable tell you.

.....or do the research and trust your own experience and observations.
Which is what Black people should get into a habit of doing.

• Like 1

On 17/11/2017 at 7:27 AM, Troy said:

LOL, being accessed of mansplaining is what drives men to cheat. ;)

I beg to differ with you on many points @Cynique;

1. It is women, not men, who initially perverted the term by misuse it in the ways that I described earlier.
  2. Mansplain is not in the Merriam Webster dictionary. The link you provided is broken. 
  3. Here is a article describing Merriam Websters's stance on the "word."
  4. The "Urban Dictionary" is not a formal dictionary.
  5. Sure, mansplain can be considered an idiom, but that does not make it a real word; one that is found in a proper dictionary and is appropriate for formal communication.
  6. You may love language, but surely you must appreciate that the use of words like "mansplain" distorts language.  There are much better, and clearer, ways of expressing oneself. Naa'mean?

It's in the OED. @Troy

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.