Contestants for the Nina Foxx eMail

Win Fifty Bucks Just for receiving the Nina Foxx email!

50-dollar-bill.jpg?1405458168

The rules are simple; there are only three steps:

1. Follow the link from our eNewsletter to this page (I assume you did that to find this page).
  2. Create an account on our discussion forum (if you don't already have one), by clicking this link or the green Create Account button on the upper right hand side of this page.
  3. Finally, reply to this post by typing, "I enter the contest."

That's it!

• The prize is $50 (payable via PayPal or Check).
  • Only current subscribers to the AALBC.com eNewsletter are eligible to win (you must have received the Nina Foxx email announcing the contest, via email).
  • The contest will close one week after the emailing was sent or when six (validated) entries have been submitted--whichever comes first.
  • I will confirm the valid entries, here, on this discussion forum.  Once six validated entries have been submitted (or one week has passed), I will close the contest and select a winner.
  • I will assign a number from 1 to 6, to each validated entry, and the winner will be selected by a roll of a die.
  • The winner will be announced in a video I post here.

Good luck!

1. ReneeS1971 your entry is confirmed you have been assigned number 1
  2. ariasu your entry is confirmed you have been assigned number 2
  3. Michelle your entry is confirmed you have been assigned number 3
  4. md-williams your entry is confirmed you have been assigned number 4
  5. BabyBoomber your entry is confirmed you have been assigned number 5

LisaM, I can't validate your entry as the email address used to create your account, on this forum, is not currently subscribed to receive the AALBC.com eNewsletter.  Only current subscribers are eligible for this contest. Sorry.

No more entries will be accepted after midnight (EDST) July 27th.  There is room for one more subscriber to win a 1 in 6 chance of winning 50 bucks.