WHITE POLICE CHOKE BLACK MAN/TO DEATH/

NEWS  SAYS,NY   WHITE  POLICE  CHOKE  BLACK  MAN  TO  DEATH....NOT  SURSPRISED...IN FLORIDA WHITE  POLICE  PROUD MEMBERS  OF   THE  KLAN....U.S. GOVERNMENT    ALWAYS   CONCERNED  ABOUT   OTHER  COUNTRIES   HAVING    TERRORIST  IN  THEIR    GOVERNMENTS   AND  POLICE..THIS  COUNTRY  HAS  NEO NAZI  KLAN     IN POLICE, MILITARY,  U.S.  GOVERNMENT  POLITICIANS..BLACK  PEOPLE   NEED  TO  HAVE   UNITY,   WHITE  POLICE  ARE  ALL   NEO   NAZI    TOLD    FROM  HIGH  UP   TO  ATTACK   BLACK MALES/LEBRON JAMES  AND MIAMI  HEAT   WORE  HOODIES FOR  TRAYVON  MARTIN,  IS HE CONCERNED  ABOUT   KLAN POLICE./NO,  NOT UNTIL  BLACK ENTERTAINERS    AND  ATHLETES  ARE  BEATEN  UP   AND KILLED BY  WHITE  POLICE.////KLAN HATES  ALL  BLACK  PEOPLE NOT JUST  THE  POOR,AVERAGE  BLACK PEOPLE...//BLACK  RICH    THINK  THEY  TRANSFORM  INTO ANOTHER  RACE..///// 

Yes this was a terribly tragic event...

Hearing the brother complain about how he was being treated by the police resonates completely.  I have never had the misfortune of being physically mistreated handled by the police but I have been stopped cursed out and given thousands of dollars in questionable and simply wrong tickets over the years.

In a perverse way I feel lucky has I have never been arrested or given a beat down, like many of my peers have. 

On a lighter note the young men from my neighborhood who were railroaded and convicted for raping a white woman have been award millions by a NYC court.

It's not only sad....it's sickening.

But what's even more sickening is the child-like irresponsibility among so many Black people in America today.
Yes many White police officers are racist and routinely abuse Black people, but where are the Black police officers?
Why aren't more Black men stepping up and taking the training and oaths to LEGALLY protect and defend their own communities so that White men don't have to assume those positions.

All of those cops were White.
Where were the AfroAmerican or Puerto Rican or Dominican cops more representative of New York's population?

Why didn't the crowd confront the cops?

It's like a safari or wild life seeing so many White cops patroling Black neighborhoods and plotting and planning among themselves how to "take down" a Black man or woman while the rest do nothing but say "Deeeeyuum" and snap a few pictures.

And while it doesn't appear that this particular brother deserved to be taken down like he did and he CERTAINLY didn't deserve death.....there is something seriously wrong with Black America today.  Too often many Black people  INVITE this type of abuse by not only incorporating anti-social behavior but also by their refusal to organize and fight back.

There is no way a group of Black cops could have attacked a White man like that in a White neighborhood and gotten away with it.

• Like 1