MORE BLACK MEN SHOT///

BLACK MAN SHOT AT    SOUTH CAROLINA  GAS STATION, BY WHITE  POLICE  ,  WHITE POLICE     CLAIMS    SEATBELT,THE REASON...FORTUNATELY   BLACK MAN  ALIVE....I THINK  WHITE POLICE  WAS FIRED...BLACK MAN SHOT AT WALMART//IN SAVANNAH,GEORGIA   BIRACIAL MAN   SHOT BY POLICE....FEW DAYS AGO   BLACK PEOPLE PROTESTING, MOSQUITO - CONTROL  BEGIN  SPRAYING    CHEMICALS   TO  KILL MOSQUITOS/THEY CLAIM  CHEMICALS  NOT   DANGEROUS   TO PEOPLE...WHY WERE THEY   SPRAYING AT  THAT MOMENT..///MINISTER LOUIS FARRAKHAN  SAID   MICHAEL BROWN   MURDERED  BY WHITE POLICE  IN FERGURSON,MISSORI    IS THE  BEGINNING OF THINGS..WHITE POLICE  IN  FLORIDA WAS   FIRED   FOR BEING  A  KLAN MEMBER.HE SAID  THEY    THEY  KNEW HE  WAS   WITH  KLAN,   SAID  MORE  WHITE  POLICE  ARE   KU KLUX KLAN MEMBERS..////

... and a Brother decapitated some poor soul in Oklahoma on Friday.  

Harry, Black and white people can go back and forth all day pointing fingers at each other over who kills more of the other group.  I'm not sure how productive this activity is--other than getting people riled up.

I'm not saying that people have no reason to be riled up--we absolutely do, but generally it is at that point which are are most easily misdirected and confused.

You and I have are much more likely to be killed by another Black person.  The question really is, why is that happening and what can we do about it?  I don't think blaming the Klan will help us identify our most pressing problems.

We have structural problems in this country that have disproportionately hurt Black people, over hundreds or years.  In the past, we were able to deal with these problems, in 2014 we seemly, completely helpless--despite our first multiracial President.