Yo Prez, Slap The First MFer... Right Through The Door: It gorilla time!

It's time for the president to tell the public that he's the real HNIC. It's time for him to open his stride, jack-up his slacks, and shake his di*k at all the naysayers. Grab his nuts and...

Cont...http://careycarey-carrymehome.blogspot.com/2010/01/yo-prez-slap-first-mther-fker-through.html

BEFORE and AFTER

It's Gorilla time.

post-22-1264119812486_thumb.jpg

post-22-12641198395219_thumb.jpg

Carey I did not read you Blog post yet. But what you are asking for Barack to project a 'tude that, I doubt very much, is in him. Brother don't anywhere near as far as he has behaving the way you describe. If he changed his style they'd have his arse out of DC faster than Bill Clinton would solicit an under age intern.

Carey I did not read you Blog post yet. But what you are asking for Barack to project a 'tude that, I doubt very much, is in him. Brother don't anywhere near as far as he has behaving the way you describe. If he changed his style they'd have his arse out of DC faster than Bill Clinton would solicit an under age intern.

Well Troy, do read the whole post [you know where Iam at, I got you comment about Yo' house, yo' daughters, and me. LMBAO]

Of course you must know that I took a little artictic privilege with this post. You have to know that I know the president can't grab his johnson and all that other nonsense. Although you may have missed the jest of my post or was simply shaking the pile, ('tude), as you called it, is what makes the world go round. Confidence is a 'tude, wouldn't you say? What leaves the heart will find another. You know that some people take kindness for weakness. Few people will follow a man that appears weak. You show me a woman that loves a weak man and I'll show you a lesbian.

Again, come on by and add to the other 25 comments. Some may agree with you. Many may not. You can even post under anonymous so no one will know you are slumming :- ). You will not be the only TC postee. And like the others, I will not out you *LOL*

Well, let me check that. Once I did post your ugly mug. But be at ease, you took a good picture.