What Are the Chances?

Hello and Happy New Year! My name is Salena Vasquez, I'd like to personally invite you all to try out my ebook, What Are the Chances, available now on Amazon.com. You can also simply copy and paste amazon.com/author/salenavasquez into your browser to get your copy. Below you will find the description. Thank you all for  your support and taking the time to read this.

Chante', Isabel, and Cynthia all have one thing in common: Sheraud Starks. Chante' is his exhausted wife. Isabel is the mother of his secret child. Cynthia is best friends with Isabel, and wants to see what all of the hoopla is about. When their world's collide, who will end up with Sheraud? Find out in What Are the Chances?

Peace and Love. Be blessed and Happy New Year.

• Like 1

Chris we call that a drive by promotion. I don't mind this at all; it happens so infrequently, and I learn something from every contributor.  Plus it has only been a 4 days, sometimes I go this long without replying to a post.

What actually is more interesting to me is that fact that this does not happen more often.  

Boyz n the hood aalbc style, lol. You're right. I guess the initial excitement of a book release pushes us to do this. Unfortunately these writers don't have any direction after the release and no base to reinforce the shots fired. You can tell it was dropped in hastily since the link isn't active. I guess being able to monetize visitors would be good, but I think everyone is just happy to get in print. On a different note I need to do some advertising finally.

• 5 weeks later...

Actually CD Burns, and Troy, I have been swamped with other things. It is not that I just "dropped the post and disappeared". I haven't been able to get back to every post I receive until now. Please do not feel that way. I only have a blog, not a website, as I am new to all of this and am just getting my feet wet. I am learning as I go. The links are active CD Burns. It would be much appreciated if instead of insulting a bit, you'd encourage or instruct me on how to do this the right way, because I am not always sure. Thank you all for the concern and interest. Be blessed.

• Like 1