BLACK MAN'S RELIGION/

AUTHOR  WILLIAM MOSLEY      HAS A BOOK,WHAT COLOR IS CHRIST,TALKS ABOUT THE MYTHS   OF  JESUS CHRIST,BLOND HAIR   BLUE EYES,READ  ON   BLACK BOOK  WEBSITE/BLACK MAN'S RELIGION,CAN  CHRISTIANITY  BECOME AFROCENTRIC, BY  GLENN USRY,CRAIG KEENER.LIKE I  SAID,  IF   THE  PREACHER  AND HIS   CONGREGATION  IN BLACK  CHURCHES  READ  THE  BIBLE,WHY   DO   THE  FLOCK   BELIEVE    WHITE CHRISTIANITY///THEN THERE IS   CHRISTIAN, LUNATICS  LIKE DR.    BEN CARSON WHO CRAWL    TO   FALSE   PROPHET  PREACHER   PAT  ROBERTSON, WHEVER HE WANTS  HIM////BLACK PEOPLE      SPRITUALLY ENSLAVED,BY  BLACK ENSLAVORS..WILL  BLACK  PEOPLE   BE  SPIRITUALLY  FREE/////LOOKS  GLOOMY//LOT OF BOOKS   ON  TASMIYAH    BLACK  BOOK  WEBSITES.BLACK   THEOLOGY,BLACK  HEBREWS//////

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I think that God is one for all us. And He gave us The Choise between good and bad, I mean even our own good and bad thoughts. And everyone of us are equal in this material universe, that is some kind of school, where our goal is learning how to Love. So I pretty sure that it is no difference who is white, and who is blACK. Let's just Love each other, and everything will be okey)))

• Like 1