Predicting the future using divination

Cynique it would appear that  you are having a major change on Feb 13, 2015. It would also appear that on Nov 6, 2015 you get some assistance. 

It looks like all the changes are revolving around your independence and the extent that other people are helping you.The people that have been helping or running errands for you are non invasive. Not so with the new set of people. Even though they may not be hands on until Oct 25, 2015. They want to do things very quickly. They may forget that you're the boss. However you will remind them. 

July 26, 2015 a friend is moving. Not really certain about this bit. 

Either your sister or daughter, will either want to move in with you or run your household. Between Apr 22 - Apr 29, 2015.

there also appears to be some interaction with a writer or you get some more exposure. I would say that you meet them about Jan 2013, could also be the beginning of the business or writing partnership. There should be some recognition on Jul 10 2015.

Del, here are my numbers 8 - 6 - 9.  My question is, when will I achieve some of my goals.

Cynique, you don't have to pay to run a website.  This website that I use with my students: http://cis3630.byethost14.com/ is completely free to run.  If anything you'd want to register a domain name, but that should cost less that 10 bucks a year.  If you are interested in starting the process, visit:  http://domainsforauthors.com/ and sign up for "free hosting."  I can give you the rest of the steps once you setup the free website.  I could do it for you, but it will be better if you go through the process.

Thanks, Delano!  Your predictions were interesting and have enough leeway to possibly come about.  Except for one.  I live with my daughter because I no longer wanted the hassel of maintaining my own household.  But, who knows?  Maybe she'll want to run how I maintain my room, which is a cocoon where everything I need is within arm's reach; a refuge very receptive to the solitude I embrace. I also appreciate your posting the link to my web page on your face book wall. 

Troy, I don't really think I'll feel better if I go through the process of setting up another web page. I'm not that great with tutorials.   Please feel free to give me the benefit of your exertise and do it for me in your spare time! ^_^:D     I have tidied things up somewhat on the page I've already put together, elaborating on the silhouette collage, making it a little cleaner. 

Hi Troy. There are some past dates and future ones as well. Feedback please.

Troy 8 6 9

On Nov 25 you have met one of your goals. On Feb 

4 you have started a new project. you are 

speaking to students or people who are new to the 

work force. 

You seem to be forming a community or a group 

either in your neighborhood or they meet out of 

your home. They are homeowners some have started 

business from home and now use a commercial 

space,. There also appears to be a few that 

satrted in Academia but have moved into business. 

There seems to be two factions in your group. 

The dreamervisionaries and the ends justify the 

means. You seem to be somewhat moderate or 

perhaps the moderator. 

august 28, 2015 you bring another idea to life. 

There is one downside. You think things are 

moving to slowly. No since Feb 1, you feel as 

though you are getting less done.That is beacuse 

you have more than one thing on at any given 

time.
  • Like 1

My most recently completed goal, that I can think of, was the redesign of the Power List website, but that happened in December -- close enough.

No, I'm not really speaking to people new to the work force, most those trying to get into the work force.

I am working to form a group, but the purpose is to figure out how to make it in this new economy.  I'm also in the running to join an existing board in the publishing arena, I should have found out if I've been selected by now...

Bringing another idea to life in August would be great.  I don't know what it could be yet, but August is far enough away that I could come up with something and execute it by then.

You are right, I do feel like I'm moving too slowly.  But that could be that time seems to be moving so rapidly perhaps because I'm so busy and doing several things at once.

How would you describe the members that you are approaching to join the group. Troy it's poetic they are new. If the work force is new they haven't been in it so in a sense they are new to the new workforce. Perhaps that is bending it a bit much.

Del, what do you know about the Mercury Retrograde?  We are supposed to be in the midst of one of these time frames this month.  I have noticed things happening in my life that fit in with things this configuration is suppoed to cause, but I won't elaborate because I want to hear your response first. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I don't know enough about Aussie politics to have an opinion (remember I'm in America where Trump is the most important Political topic and nothing beyond out shores is significant), but if you are impressed I'm impressed too.  Was the guy put out before his term? Is that unprecedented?  Were there no clues, or scandals indicating that this might be a potential outcome?

Okay it's like predicting the President diednt finish his term. It's  predicting the future using Astrology. Which is the tie of this post. Somewhere nst be here I posted that by Feb or March 2015 we will see that Astrology is true. Get it or not? Where'ss Cynique. Has she posted recently.

Here del you can easily check the last time someone posted by visiting their profile.  Here is a link to Cynique's profile.  Yeah I see that she has not posted in a week.  You can also check for her on Facebook she is active there too, but I don't follow her (anyone really) there.  I'm sure Cynique will pop up again when the spirit moves her.

Hi Delano,  Soooo what is it I am hearing about it being time for a certain  alignment of planets  or phase of the moon to come into place by  the end of September 2015?  Something about this period being a good time for people to change their direction in life, or set new goals???????   I saw this mentioned by a couple of posters on FaceBook  Have you heard anything about this?????

Well, Delano, thinking about what the facebook poster said in regard to this, it occurs to me that any time is a good time for making changes in your life and setting new goals.  The woman who dispensed  this info is someone who reads tarot cards, and was more focused on how  the phase of what is going to be another super moon, will have a positive influence of people's new aspirations.  

What do you see in regard to the presidential race in this country?  The U.S. is not in a good place right now.  There is so much deception and dissension.  People have begun to gravitate toward leaders who reflect their prejudices and paranoia, and there is a proliferation of lies being told that literally take on a life on their own, almost as if they are energized by the ones who are telling them and who ignore challengers that confront them with facts.  Religion has also been a divisive factor.  People seem so hyped about god yet are hypocritical, and everybody seems to believe they know what god is thinking.

I am very disgusted by all of this and  am disappointed in myself for hating so many things - and people.   It's terrible but the main thing I am working on is to just tune everything out and not give a damn. I no longer have any goals in life and I spend a lot of time pondering about life after death, not to mention wondering why I haven't "found Jesus" and what is the true nature of god and reality.  Sorry, - got carried away. Which I tend to do a lot lately once I start writing about a subject.  It's like my words feed upon themselves...

The 3 numbers I am submitting to you are 7, 8, & 9. they are just random ones that came to mind.   

Edited by Cynique

Ok I did a reading about the upcoming elections on 17 Sept 2015. Yeah Cynique your sentiments echo my delineation. Troy your close but it could be much worse.

Here's the delineation.

The 2015 United States of America Presidential Elections

The people Want a leader who will hide their true motives and 

be the firm but unpredictable mother. However they will change 

their mind 26 days after the Inauguration of the Presidnet. 

Let's call them Lily.

The second type of cadindidate, is a radical or free thinking 

individual. Who is comfortable walking and working with the 

movers and the shakers. And They like him they just don't 

undersatnd him or her. This person starts out building 

consensus and then switches gears after 14 days. Let's call 

them Mark.

The third candidate is the what the country actually needs. 

They are a true leader that realizes that people generally are 

not ready for change. So you have to force it upon them. What 

is interesting about this leader is  they have elemnts of both 

the first and second candidate. Check the news 3 years and 10 

months 16 days ago Nov 1 2011. The should show up oct 29, 2015. 

Lets call them Harry 

Unfortunately the most popular person at the moment is the 

person most likely to start a world war.

There is a fourth candidate, very unlikely to win though. They 

may come fromm the conservative party. However they are a 

moderate. They almost defy classification. They don't have 

alllegiance to bad policy or ideas. They just are interested in 

what works.

Well, you can't tell the players without a score card.  All I know is that I have a bad feeling about the aftermath of the 2016 presidential election.  The losers will not go quietly and the United States will enter the beginning phase of disintegration. The differences between Liberal Democrats and Conservative Republicans are too entrenched to be reconciled. The fall of Rome was not due to outside forces but to internal dissent.  "A house divided against itself cannot stand". 

I sat on my patio last night and viewed the eclipse of the blood super moon.  In this nation, the lunatics seem to be taking over the asylum and I found myself wondering whether what I was viewing was a symbolic sign of things to come.  Will the earth's shadow  blot out what the crazy people have created, and restore "normalcy" ??? The only problem is to figure out just who the crazy people are.

Edited by Cynique
  • Like 1

The bible is a copy of Judaism which is a copy of Hinduism. Which is Sun worship, in essence Astrology. If you read these sacred texts with the heavens in mind then it makes more sense. The most mystical chapter in the bible is Revelations. Which is an interesting word. There are twenty two chapters. And there are twenty two Trumps in the Tarot and Twenty two letters in the Hebrew Alphabet which implies a link to the Tarot and Gemantria a Hebrew type of numerology. Granted I have yet to see a convincing correspondence to the chapters and the cards.

Will take a look at your question based on your numbers.

Your post makes me feel as though people's will is being bent. They are choosing alienation, however you are self aware enough to notice this brain rinse.

I'm not certain but I think the bible does mention a red moon. Although I can't remember the context. My guess is that it signals the end days.

@Chevdove

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 26/09/2015 at 5:28 PM, Del said:

Ok I did a reading about the upcoming elections on 17 Sept 2015. Yeah Cynique your sentiments echo my delineation. Troy your close but it could be much worse.

Here's the delineation.

Let's call them Lily.

them Mark.

Lets call them Harry 

what works.

This is a repost from Sep 2015. What do you make if it now.

Here's the delineation.

Let's call them Lily.

them Mark.

Lets call them Harry 

what works.

• Like 1

The 2015 delineation is very fascinating and eerily insightful.

IMHO, what's happening in the USA is inevitable. Nothing stays the same and time brings change. America no longer has a "national character" or a collective consciousness.  It's almost like each state is a country unto itself  We have become a population of strangers because the great melting pot rather than becoming a delicious soup has become an unappetizing mush.  Democracy is not working, and Capitalism makes greed good  It's all coming to a head and the future of this nation will be tested.  It will either come to its senses or will enter the second phase of the disintegration process.  Leaders will be challenged because the Pandora's Box they have all helped to open has unleashed a horde of discontented citizens and it may take a catastrophic event to bring everyone together again.  

• Like 1

Hey Del, your predictions is interesting and more than a year old.  I assume 

Lily = Donald
Mark = Bernie
Harry = Hillary 

And the Republicans are looking for someone to replace Donald at the convention so that may be your forth candidate who will almost certainly lose.

Who do you predict will win?

I think the best possible shot the Republicans have is Donald.  Any alternative they try to shove down the voters throats will lose against any Democratic nominee.  Bernie is the Democrats best shot.  If he gets the Democratic nomination he will with the White house  I think he has the best chance of beating Donald.  

• Don v Bern, Bernie Wins
  • Don v Hill, Don Wins
  • Alt Rep Candidate v any Democrat, the Democrat Wins 

Mostly likely outcome, my prediction, Hillary barely beats Bern for the Democrat not, Trump survive Republican resistance at convention and win the Presidential Reality TV show.

Troy you are too busy to check. That piece about the elections was written in September 2015 or that was when I reposted it. I am not certain that Harry's Hillary. I didn't have any one in mind when I wrote I was just trying to get the character delineated.

• 10 months later...

Some predictions about the Trump Presidency

Donald Trump will be less in the public eye around mid yearMay 27 - July 11 2018. This may be due to mental or physical exhausation. Trump may be an insomniac. Ironically this condition is not new. This may result in Mike Pense and Donald Trump working very closely together.

Trump also works better when he is not in the spotlight.

Details of his debt obligations will also surface between February 2 February 26, 2017. It will also become clear that he is closer to his daughter than his wife. There may be some controversy through the end of March of work that Donald Trump or members of his family have undertaken.

It appears that an investment partnership becomes public knowledge. There is a conflict of interest. This appear to be mid April 2017. April 2017 appears to be a particularly difficult month. In the following areas: Education; Investments and Family.

From February 10 2017 to March 7, 2017 Trans Mars is in Aries and in the 8th house of other people's money. Mars in the 8th is trine Pluto in the 12th. Both known and unseen investors will assist Trump. February 21, 2017 - February 28, 2017 Mars in the 8th sextile Uranus, Sun and North Node. Trump likes to push things but he also is very good at creating opportunities out of adversity. March 5, 2017 Mars in Aries in the 9th trine Mars in Leo in the 12. An overseas or international investors assist Trump behind the scenes.

On 9/27/2015 at 5:28 PM, Del said:

Here's the delineation.

Let's call them Lily.

them Mark.

Lets call them Harry 

what works.

26 days after the inauguration takes us to Feb 16, usually my forecast are plus/minus a week. Which corresponds with the dates of my forecast Feb 9 - Feb 23, 2017.

On 2/4/2015 at 7:47 PM, Cynique said:

OK, here's my question.  How does my web page strike you? Should I keep it? Or let it expire when my 30-day free trial is up.  Here are my 3 numbers: 827.

conniediversbradley.simplesite.com

So glad you kept it up! I didn't know you wrote books too. (ok sometimes I'm in my own world. :unsure::D

• Like 2