NIGG* PLEASE! Your choice, Obama or Mr Charlie?

Look at that monkey-see-monkey-do-negro [ picture of negro in blackface playing a banjo not included here]. He's a smart nigga too. But what's he playing on that banjo?

Well, if you listen real good, he's playing Mr Charlie's favorite tune, stomp that colored fella.

Let me cut to the chase. Some negro political blogs should change their names to BootyForSell. That's right, flash a red sign and adorn it with purple lips and a fat ass. You know, them big booty lips that compliment deep ass kissing. But wait, dez some smart Negros that may not know the errs of their ways. I mean, they have great writing skills that most would die for, but they ain't talking about a gawd damn thang except what Obama has done wrong.

Listen, I am a ride or die Obama supporter that....

"HOLD UP CAREY, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO STOP HERO WORSHIPING?"

No, you hold up and you can blow that outcha ass. I mean, you should define hero worshiping. I know you may believe that's a clever phrase, but it's nothing more than a tired and trite remark that allows you to run from the truth. Get back to me with your definition of a hero worshiper. But first, tell me, who would you rather have in office, Obama or Mr Charlie?

I know the Banjo Man (or Lady) will have a hard time answering that question. Well, since they claim to be supporting Obama's mission, they can't say Mr Charlie. On the other hand, if they say Mr Charlie, I'd say "give me his name" who would his replacement? And, since these are smart Negros, they wouldn't say anybody except President Obama. I mean, that reply would instantly discredit them. And lord knows what that would do to their egos.

That reminds me, I believe much of their whimsical hater-aid is rooted in an ego that's in grave need of constant stroking. What else could justify their negative rants about our presidents?

"But Carey, we can't give him a pass just because he's black"

Who said anything about a pass you knuckle head? And again, if not Obama than who?! See, some folks wish to run from that question. Really, that's the big elephant in this house. If you can't stop the elephant, then your house will become very raggedy. Malcolm said, "if your kitchen is dirty, your house is dirty"

So, would it be right to invite someone to a nasty home? Remember, the elephant is still there. He ain't going to disappear because the question is side stepped. Consequently, until the chicken head naysayers can tell me the purpose behind their eloquent dissing of President Obama, I can't help but believe they are unconsciously soothing a soul that needs to sound intelligent. More importantly, they have to know their words are a cheap cloned edition of Mr Charlie. I wish they would just speak the truth and come out of the closet.

I wish they would change their blog names to Black Booty For Sale: The place of intelligent BIG BOOTY for your Disposal.

"But again carey, we can't give Obama a pass because he is black, we have to make him accounting"

Okay, one mo gin for all the circle jerks. Do you really think you are making him accountable by mimmicking the words of his arch rivals?! I mean, really? Even if you say yes(some fool would say that), what's the payoff? Would your words move people toward Obama or away from him? Don't duck now, but the Big Ass Elephant is still in the house. If not Obama than who?

I know this post will not get me invited to soft music and satin sheets, but as Martin Luther King said, "Many people fear nothing more terrible than to take a position which stands out sharply and clearly from the prevailing opinion. The tendency of most is to adopt a view that is so ambiguous that it will include everything and so popular that it will include everybody"

So do me baby, cuz I ain't scared. Use me to do the thangs you do, because I sho am using you for the thangs YOU do.

Picture here .....>>>http://careycarey-carrymehome.blogspot.com/2010/06/nigg-please-your-choice-obama-or-mr.html

Chris, your answer does not apply. We live in a democratic society that has a president as our top leader. So, if not Obama than who?

See, your response is very familiar to the negro naysayers that talk that BS about Obama, but can not produce a replacement. Consequently, I am left to wonder if they really understand why "they" blast him. More importantly (as I stated in my post) do they believe their words will serve to keep him in office or remove him? Soooooooo, if not him then who?

http://www.counterpunch.org/cockburn06042010.html

Americans don’t care to have a wimp in the White House. They’ll take almost any outlandish vulgarity from their commander in chief and give him a positive job-rating. But wimpishness? No. Until Obama, the last president to earn wimp ranking was Jimmy Carter whose chances of reelection thirty years ago expired when he gave wimpish speeches about America’s “malaise” and was photographed beating off a rabbit that swam up to his canoe and tried to board it.

Obama isn’t in that sort of trouble yet, but he’s drifting close.

The fates soon sniff out wimps and deal them bad cards. Obama was all set to make a big speech in Chicago on Memorial Day. Not only was the speech rained out but he started quavering to the crowd about the danger of lightening before scuttling off with his Secret Service guards and getting bogged down in a traffic jam.

One of America’s greatest heroes is Ben Franklin – featured on that symbol of optimism, the hundred dollar bill -- who made a sporting effort to fry himself, courting a lightening bolt with his kite.

Wimps can’t emote convincingly because they’re worried about going too far.

The White House press corps – until recently without a presidential press conference for ten months – quizzes Obama’s press secretary about Obama’s evident inability to project anger about BP’s oil spill, now bidding to be the greatest environmental disaster in the nation’s history. Obama’s flack claimed his boss was “enraged” at BP. “Can you describe it?” asked Chip Reid of CBS. “Does he yell and scream? What does he do?” The best Gibbs could offer was evocation of Obama’s “clenched jaw”.

At least half of any US president’s job is play-acting, pretending to be in charge, on behalf of We the People. Most of what actually happens in America is beyond any president’s ability or political inclination to control.

The banks run the finances. The oil companies and Israel vie for control of US foreign policy. The arms companies arrange the wars. The insurance companies figure out who should live or die.

Bill Clinton was so servile to big business that he took a phone call from a Florida sugar baron, even though Monica Lewinsky was giving him a blow-job when the call came in. He surely shocked the feisty intern with his obsequious manner as the baron issued a crisp command to kill off Al Gore’s impertinent talk about environmental clean-up of the Everglades. But Clinton could still scream and throw his weight around in the manner expected of a president.

The all-time presidential champ at bullying was Lyndon Johnson who once lifted up the Greek ambassador by his lapels and snarled at him, “"Fuck your Parliament and your Constitution. America is an elephant. Cyprus is a flea. Greece is a flea. If those two fleas continue itching the elephant they may just get whacked by the elephant’s trunk. Whacked good....”

But Johnson was as servile to the Texas oil kings – most notably the Murchisons – as Clinton was to the sugar baron Alfonso Fanjul. LBJ would delightedly unwrap the bundles of cash Murchison regularly sent up to him.

Obama isn’t into lifting anyone up by the lapels. It’s the other way round. Week after week he’s being hoist off the floor of the Oval Office and thrown against the wall, by everyone from Jamie Dimon of JPMorgan to Benjamin Netanyahu. When Obama tries to bark, it comes out as a yip, like a Chihuahua aping a pit bull.

A year ago Obama gave his famous speech in Cairo, addressing the Muslim World in a constructive manner. He vowed “to seek a new beginning between the United States and Muslims around the world”, declaring, “Islam is a part of America” and “is an important part of promoting peace.”

It was a great act, but one utterly disconnected from the realities of American politics. Wimps love to be crowd-pleasers. But a year later the crowd – world opinion, in this instance – is remembering the speech as one betrayed commitment after another.

It’s clear enough the White House knew of the impending Israeli attack on the relief flotilla and contented itself with a private, purely pro forma call for restraint. In other words, a green light. It may even encouraged the lethal violence, as its own signal to Turkey that its initiative with Brazil to defuse the Iran crisis had not found favor with the US government.

The public White House response to Israel’s international piracy was comical in its wimpishness. “The United States deeply regrets the loss of life and injuries sustained and is currently working to understand the circumstances surrounding this tragedy,” deputy White House press secretary Bill Burton demurely declared in Chicago.

A friend of mine gave a good parody of the servile posture of the US government and press: “I think,” he wrote to me, “that matters are close to the point where if Hillary Clinton and a group of senior American officials were meeting the Israeli leaders for negotiations, and Netanyahu expressed his displeasure at the American positions by pulling out a gun and shooting her dead, then having the entire American delegation beaten to death by his security guards, there would probably be a small item buried in the next days' American newspapers that due to conflict with the Israelis, Obama had decided to nominate a new Secretary of State.”

There’s a political price to be paid for manifest wimpery. Obama is running up a hefty bill.

See Chris, you're in the same rabbit hole with the rest of the im-po'-tant negros. All that "good talk" but yet "YOU" have not or WILL NOT speak for yourself. You went to la-la land with... "Americans don’t care to have a wimp in the White House. They’ll take almost any outlandish vulgarity from their commander in chief and give him a positive job-rating"

What about YOU? Just stand up and say you are a card carrying banjo man. You did see the photo? ohmy.gif

Not surprisingly, I pretty much agree with Chrishayden. Any time a person supplies me with the choices when he gives me an option, I refuse to take the bait. Carey is, in effect, saying "heads" I win, "tails" you lose.

People have a right to hold the President of the United States accountable for his actions, no matter who he is. In fact, this is the duty of the "loyal opposition." You don't have to be a Republican to challenge the policies of a Democratic president, or be white to wince over the gaffes of a black president. Or do you have to come up with a suggestion for a replacement, just because you question who currently holds the office.

IMO, Obama is out of his league and in over his head and doesn't have the chops to hold the most powerful office in the world. His ineffectiveness is tied to his lack of guile - all of which stem from a mentality that is that of a professor rather than a politician.

I don't win anything. But see, that attitude(win or lose) is exactly why many people refuse to move off their opinion. Don't get me wrong, that's a natural human reaction, but it's nevertheless a response that impedes progress and/or positive solutions. Heck, who wants to be wrong? However, if we face every situation with a win or lose approach (especially when we don't agree with someone) opting instead to take a cynical view, then, on this issue (the presidency) we WILL be left with any old Tom, Dick or Harry.

If a person is not concerned with "a replacement" or who will be the replacement, they are in essence telling me I shouldn't respect anything they say, because that's totally irresponsible behavior.

Cynique said: "People have a right to hold the President of the United States accountable for his actions, no matter who he is. In fact, this is the duty of the "loyal opposition." You don't have to be a Republican to challenge the policies of a Democratic president, or be white to wince over the gaffes of a black president"

HIP HIP HOORAY.... I agree 100%

Cynique said: "Or do you have to come up with a suggestion for a replacement, just because you question who currently holds the office.

Now, it's my opinion that if those "questions" are voiced in a way or in an envioronment that could lead to the removal of President Obama, I believe it's a responsibility of every black person to keep an eye on the future. From this black man's point of view, if I am going to have a hand in removing the president(in any capacity), "I", as a black man better concern myself with who could/would be my stepdaddy.

Cynique, you have to agree (well you don't have to) that there are followers (monkey see, monkey do people), and there are leaders. I think that's a fact. I believe followers make up the core of our society. Consequently, the core of my post speaks to being aware of how your words can persuade others. In regrads to the presidency, if black people do not concern themselves with the future which is coming, it will repeat itself with any ol'Harry Bo Scary.

See, your response is very familiar to the negro naysayers that talk that BS about Obama, but can not produce a replacement.

(Another false choice. It is not up to me, a Negro of no importance to produce a replacement.

Corporate America produces the replacements. I just vote for them, just like in the Old Soviet Union. Don't even gimme that "we gotta voice" and "we gotta vote" shit. If it was that easy YOU'D be up there running for Prez.

When they have got done scapegoating the poor SOB, they will bring in a white man to ride to the rescue.

When I look at what is happening, I realize even GOD is against the poor sumbitch.

But didn't nobody MAKE Barry take the job. He jumped in there.

This ain't nothin' In South Carolina a Republican officeholder called a REPUBLICAN candidate for governor a raghead--as in "we don't need ANOTHER raghead in Washington like we got in the White House"

We are gonna see some stuff, especially in October, that will drive us ALL to walk around with our asses out.

And November 2012? Good God, Mama Call the Police!

Well Chris, I do not know if you were intentionally trying to cloud the issue or derail the original message, but the following may be true.

You said: "It is not up to me, a Negro of no importance to produce a replacement"

Although you may have said that in jest, that mindset is exactly what I am talking about. The " I am not important" part of your statements, is reminiscent of those that do not have a defined reason for voicing negative rethoric about Obama. Although they may have a reason or excuse for their actions, they cannot define what they hope to achieve. More importantly, they seldom look at the risks and costs and rewards (if any) of their negative banter.

And please, those that shout the phrase "we have to make him accountable" cannot define how they are "making" him accountable.

In short Chris, if you and others do not feel as if you make a difference, then why even talk about it? I would say that you DO make a difference WHEN you talk about it. Other people are listening... that DO vote.

Now we've come home. How does our words affect the vote in 2012?

Well Chris, I do not know if you were intentionally trying to cloud the issue or derail the original message, but the following may be true.

You said: "It is not up to me, a Negro of no importance to produce a replacement"

Although you may have said that in jest, that mindset is exactly what I am talking about. The " I am not important" part of your statements, is reminiscent of those that do not have a defined reason for voicing negative rethoric about Obama. Although they may have a reason or excuse for their actions, they cannot define what they hope to achieve. More importantly, they seldom look at the risks and costs and rewards (if any) of their negative banter.

And please, those that shout the phrase "we have to make him accountable" cannot define how they are "making" him accountable.

In short Chris, if you and others do not feel as if you make a difference, then why even talk about it? I would say that you DO make a difference WHEN you talk about it. Other people are listening... that DO vote.

Your whole gripe, Carey, seems to be that if a person can't say something good about the president, they shouldn't say anything at all. Just keep quiet and maybe the problems will go away, huh? There is, however, such a thing as constructive criticism. People do have a right to hold the president accountable to his promise to bring the troops home from Afghanistan, a promise he seems poised to renege on. Others are equally specific when demanding accountablity, as he ignores the disappointment of Gays in the military and the Immigrant groups, both of whom he filled with high hopes of reform.

If we had a dictator instead of an elected chief executive, it might be a good idea to keep one's mouth shut. Since that's not the case, like George Bush, Obama has to endure the slings and arrows of dissident citizens.

Cynique, you still have not addressed the central issue. HOW are you making him accountable? Specifically, what avenues should be used and why? What's the specific plan? Until a person answers those vital questions, they are doing nothing more than whislling in the wind and chasing their own tail. And of course, as my original post suggested, their are negros that want to "sound" important, so they mimmick the words of the other im-po-tant negros and/or those hating white folks.

Intentions are one thing, but without a road map the journey is sure to fail. And in this case, the consequences will be felt long after the misguided loose lips are done giving their opinion.

Oh, Puleeze. The President is the HNIC and it's his job to figure out a way to bring the promises he ran on into fruition and to delegate authority appropriately. That's what his cabinet and his staff of experts are for; to do his bidding.

Democratic voters struck a convenant with Obama; we will vote for you if you focus on our interests. If you don't, rather than repressing our complaints, we will remind you of your obligations. That's how politics work.

How more specific can anti-war groups get? Learn the lessons of Vietnam. Pull the troops out of Afghanistan. Quit allowing American troops to die on foreign soil defending a country that won't defend itself. The war on terrorism can be fought right here at home because it is all about surrepticious activity carried on by small jehad cabals infiltrating this country.

Cynique, I understand the struggle of answering the question. See, you answered with "How more specific can anti-war groups get?"

Look, you know that's an ambiguous group/answer/response... right? That's not specific and it's not your voice. You do understand that "anti-war" groups do not speak for the happy im-po-tant negro, right? Beside, whomever THEY MAY be, does not speak to the core of this post. In fact, you have again evaded the question.

You opened a previous comment with "Not surprisingly, I pretty much agree with Chrishayden"

Yep, you sure do. Both of you are not speaking for yourself. You've been brainwashed to believe your rants (mimmicked voices of Obama's opponents) is somehow "constructive feedback" that reaches his desk in a tightly wrapped package.

Cynique said: Your whole gripe, Carey, seems to be that if a person can't say something good about the president, they shouldn't say anything at all. Just keep quiet and maybe the problems will go away, huh? There is, however, such a thing as constructive criticism.

It looks like we are moving in the right direction. Now, "contructive criticism" is the optimum words. Then, I believe it's important to voice those words with a very keen eye on the purpose and direction of those words. Balance is also a good word that should be part of the solution. Without such, they frequently do more harm than good.

Oooh quit beatin a dead horse, Carey. Do you know yourself the point you are laboring to make? Your "impotant" negro argument is silly and has no grounding in reality. A lot of Blacks who criticize Obama are, indeed, high profile and that's why their words reach print. Furthermore, what makes YOU important enough to challenge them? And how dare you tell me that I am not speaking for myself when I voice the sentiments of people who want America to pull out of Iraq and Afghanistan. I've been a peace advocate since the 1960s and I'm no more brainwashed than these misguided patriots who actually think American soldiers are dying to save America from being invaded by bad guys hiding out in caves thousands of miles away.

Read my lips. Frustrated people need somebody to blame for their angst and they take it out on the President of the United States because he is the one who is in charge and he ran for the office because he wanted this responsibility. If you can't deal with this, then you're "shit outta luck". Nobody really owes a non-entity like you an explanation as to why they choose to criticize Obama. Why do you choose to criticize his critics? You aren't any more in the know than they are. You just think you are.

What other way can you take it without conceding that you are good at beating dead horses and bad at winning arguments. Talk about somebody who can't admit being wrong. Look in the mirror instead of up your ass.

Dream on. No discriminating 80 year old woman would give a geek like you a second look. Being old is not synonymous with being hard-up. In addition to sexiness, great intellect is also a powerful aphrodisiac, and you fall short on both accounts. Stick to your own kind, loser.

ROTFLMBAO! dag Cynique, I'm glad Carey is not the sensitive type...

Carey I have to say that I agree with Cynique and Chris for the most part.

And this is coming from one of the few Black people who freely admits they voted for Obama because he was Black.

I rationalized this by with the belief that Obama could not be any worse than the last guy in office. I also believed that Obama would be smart enough to assemble a supporting cast that would compensate for his inexperience. Finally while I did not buy into all that "change" stuff. I did believe he would at least try to make a difference for everyday folk.

Well it remains to be seen if Obama is any better for the country than Bush. The comparison to Carter does not seem far off.

Carey, if Obama was Republican he would be hung in effagy if not for real. Kayne would be saying how much Obama hates Black people (at the least the ones in the gulf).

I read somewhere the other day that troop levels in both theaters when added up are actually higher that during Bush's reign. I know my taxes are higher, my property vales are lower and college cost are astronomical. The changes in health care mean nothing to me, at least not yet.

Sure it is early in Obama's term and no one reasonable should expect immediate change. But pretty soon Obama will have a serious effort ahead of him to just win a second term. This will distract him even futhure...

Even before Obama officially announced I predicted that he would win the office of POTUS.

Immediatedly after the election I went on record predicting that Obamam would be a one term president. I see no reason to change my prediction today.

Get off that floor, Troy. Cynique might think she said something cleaver. Then you'd be responsible for her depressive state when she awakes from that dream.

"Carey I have to say that I agree with Cynique and Chris for the most part"

DUH, of course you would, your opinion is a mirror image of the overwhelming majority of those who do not have a defined purpose or insight into how damaging their words can be when voiced at the wrong time and in the wrong place. Which is way I have continually said, some negros think they are passing on Knowledge when they are doing nothing more than mimmicking the words of his opponients. You're guilty of the same crime of moving away from the central point. I've never said Obama doesn't possess a few dificiences.

To a large degree, many "im-po-tant" negros, who believe they are projecting an image of knowledge and wisdom, are merely speaking to an ego that needs constant stroking. So, they speak in a tongue that appeases the masses. Then, they are all filled up, but they've left behind nothing of substance.

Take for instance your comments and those of your cohorts. Is any of those opinions something that's new? Nope! Can you tell me your intended purpose for giving me and others your view of Obama's alledged mis-steps? I doubt it.

Consequently, without a purpose and a defined direction, you cannot... CANNOT tell me your opinions are needed... at least in it's present form.

Look, if a person does not start their journey correctly, there's no way in hell they can figure out when they have arrived. How could they, they didn't even know where they were going!

Any ol'fool can watch television and talk like a duck, but what would be their purpose. I can't answer that question, but I poise that question to you and other folks that are agreeing with your sentiments. What's your goal. What do you hope to accomplish by ranting about Obama's supposite errors?

Listen, as long as you and those like you, continue to say what Obama "has not completed" instead of addressing my core questions, I know you are running from the truth. I also know why that is. You might have to admit that you don't have the answers, which might make you unfomfortable. You might be forced to change your mindset and lord knows that's a formidable task for most individuals. I now it's easier to ROTFLYAO, but it's hard to say that I might have something to consider. More importantly, by throwing me a bone, a person might have to question their own motive behind berating Obama. See, that's not for the weak of heart. That takes deep soul searching.

None of you have told me why YOU do what YOU do! Get it? Spare me the speech on Obama. Look over your comments and your "puppet friends", and tell me why you/they voiced them in open forums. And, if you're couragous enough, tell me if your goal has been accomplished. but remember, if you do not have a defined purpose, you might want to check your motive.

From our many conversations, I think I can write most of the replies. They will be filled with ambiguous rationalizations and have little or nothing to do with the core of the person. They will be absent of "I" statements.

Hello,

Let me give yawl a taste of a gentlemen that's not affraid to speak the truth.

FreeMan said...

I'm clapping at this post as it seems Bro. Carey has decided to go back at the Black CNN spots that do nothing but hate via intelligent discourse.

I think you hit the nail on the head with "unconsciously soothing a soul that needs to sound intelligent." because somehow they feel BrObama has to hear them as they are the intelligensia of our race.

I said in the past when Bush was here where were you then. Why didn't they feel they shouldn't let Bush get away with his wrongs. Primarily because their Black ass knew he didn't care and now BrObama is here so you come out of the Briar Patch to argue.

We got a lot of wannabe HNIC syndrome cats talking for no other reason but they are Black. This is what happens when you put sounding intelligent over actually being intelligent. These cats offer no plans but just wait for the man who chose to take a chance to fail so they can seem like they know better. You are reading the words of cowards who watch MEN lead and sit back waiting for them to fall.

I get tired of them too but I don't support the sites. How can you claim to be intelligent by collecting stories off the news and then offering your UNQUALIFIED, HIGHLY IGNORANT, OPINION.

@Carey - Shitting on BrObama has become the Black intellectuals pastime. The problem is they sound exactly like the racist whites by attacking him from all directions. I saw on a site where people are saying is this Oil Spill his Katrina and I thought fuck some oil people died in Katrina.

When a Man can't do anything important with his life he decides to shit on those who are. Somehow his failures to reach a position of importance manifest in homo-intellectualism. What you see on these sites are folks who didn't live up to what they thought they were and now they sit in their house creating make believe importance.

The reason why they don't why they shit on people is because they don't want to say I could be doing something important but I'm not.

OK that's all I got to say about that.

MORE>>>> Carey, most people are followers and some are so convinced they are leaders that they repeat what other people say and think. You can't convince them of anything because they don't have an original thought they just don't know how brainwashed they really are.

That's why they all sound the same and make the same complaints because they are all leaders! LMBAO

What a crock of misspelled bull shit. I've been called many things but never "cleaver", altho I admit that Carey is chopped liver as far as I'm concerned. LMAO.

Poor ol deluded, Carey. He whines that anybody who doesn't fall in line with the stupid rationales of his plantation mentality is mirroring the stance of someone else. He never realizes that he himself is mirroring the thoughts and parroting the words of people who share his point of view. And Carey actually could accomplish everything he's trying to convey by simply writing "Shhhhhhh". He admits that Obama's black critics are not voicing anything but common complaints but his whole argument seems to be predicated on the implication that if black people say bad things about Obama, wooooo, this will give others ideas that can be used against him or maybe inspire assassins. Puleeze. Nobody but a fool would under estimate the intelligence of Obama's enemies, or the irrationality of lunatics who don't need the compliance of black folks to incite them.

Carey and his ilk are apparently scared that Republicans will capitalize on the criticism of Obama's former black backers. But just what do they think these Republicans will decide to do?? Tell their constituencies that Negores are smart enough to recognize wrong things so we have to pay attention to what they say and go along with their liberal demands. Let's evacuate the troops from Iraq and Afghanistan. And let's let those Mexicans come across the border and allow those Gays to get married. Get real. It just doesn't go like that in the real world. But people with small minds can't envision the end game.

Carey accuses others of ego-trippin, even as he adopts the position of somebody who knows more than black intellects. Pitiful. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't harbor the notion that when it comes to an alternative to Barak Obama, it should HIM. Carey for president! Lord help us. Shades of Sarah Palin. Get the hell outta here, Carey. What you have to say carries no more weight than what those who disagree with you have to say. You just can't abandon the idea that when YOU co-sign to something that this automatically makes it right. Not so. Get over yourself. You more of a stinker than a thinker and you've really stunk up the joint. Phew.

Well cynique, you've proven my point and you said it. You're not clever!

Just like I predicted, you said nothing new and you didn't use one "I" statement. And you're afraid to answer my questions.

I am done with you. Hitting an old midget with a brick could land me in jail.

I am gone, you're boring me to death. Please search google for some new material. Seeeesh.

I will not be back on this thread, so you can check my spelling and have at it. Wait, would you like for me to start your comment? Here it goes:

Carey is... and Carey is.... and Carey is.... and he thinks..... and carey thinks.... and Carey accuses.... Carey never.... Carey doesn't....

ROTFLOL. Midget? I'm 5'5" and I never said I wasn't clever. My "cleaver" joke apparently went over your head, Carey. Or are any of the other afore mentioned allegations accurate. Just typical Carey distortions. Na na na na, hey, hey, gooooood bye. Got rid of that ol fart. He couldn't take being vetted because he can't face the truth about himself.

And I will now proceed to fulfill Carey's predictions just to assuage his wounds.

Carey gets mad cuz he can't manipulate opponents into answering the irrelevant questions he makes up. Either that or he ignores the answers if they don't say what he hopes to hear.

Carey concocts false scenarios so he can attribute unrealized dreams and ambitions to anybody who disagrees with him.

Carey thinks because he has not accumulated knowledge about a lot of things, that anybody else who exposes his ignorance has consulted Google or is echoing newscasters, and - most incredible of all, is his belief that he strikes fear in me. This fool is KRAZY.

And oh, yes, anybody who criticizes Obama has to answer to the "great" Carey because he is the self-appointed defender of the faith.

And there you have it. The profile of a zero masquerading as a hero. Glad he crawled back into his hole. My work here is done.

(This is so incoherent I can't reply to it)

The " I am not important" part of your statements, is reminiscent of those that do not have a defined reason for voicing negative rethoric about Obama. Although they may have a reason or excuse for their actions, they cannot define what they hope to achieve.

(I do not have to "define what I hope to achieve". What I hope to achieve is to voice my displeasure of him and his actions. Now, I know Negroes hate free speech and democracy. They just want people to agree with them. I go to discussion groups for discussion. This seems to amaze Negroes that you have discussions on discussion groups.

Troy, when you say we can't blame everything on slavery, look at this. Back in them days we all had to agree of course and say the same thang. Old habits die hard, eh?

Like not splitting the pole when you walk down the street with somebody...)

ore importantly, they seldom look at the risks and costs and rewards (if any) of their negative banter.

(Whuss gonna happen? The boogie man gonna git us?)

In short Chris, if you and others do not feel as if you make a difference, then why even talk about it

(Of course this makes no sense. Look, in a way I feel bad for the man. But he ain't Jesus and he ain't my daddy and I have talked about all the others and will say what I want about him.

The big wimp. I bet you can hit on his wife right in front of him and he won't do nothing)

Other people are listening... that DO vote.

(They hopefully will make up their minds and not listen to either one of us..especially not you)

"BUT YOU AIN'T EVEN THINKIN' BOUT DAT, IS YA?""

Excuse me! The whole premise of my argument is that loose lips sinks ships. You're old school so you've probably heard of The Last Poets. Well, one of their coined phrases is "Niggas Will Jive and Bullshit".

"(I do not have to "define what I hope to achieve". What I hope to achieve is to voice my displeasure of him and his actions"

Bingo baby, there it is! A wise man would have a hard time admiting that. I mean, you've just cleaned up the whole debate. If a person cannot define the reason behind their actions (specifically to themselves) it's doubtful they will achieve their intended reward because as you said, you CAN NOT define what that is... other than the soul purpose of running yo mouth. NIGGAS WILL JIVE AND BULLSHIT!

Thanks chris, you've made my day. As long as you can't define the reasons behind your actions, you will forever be lost. But here's a come up, it's all about emotions. It's the driving force behind everything we do. That opinion may be a little too deep for you, but think about it. You don't have to agree with me, but think about it. Through-out the course of your day, think about what compels you to do what you do (on any level) and you'll find an emotion/feeling.

Good grief, Carey! Why are you making a mountain out of a mole hill?? How many times do you have to be told that the reason certain black folks are griping about Obama is because they invested their hopes in him, and since they elected him, they feel they have right to complain when he veers from the course.

How many times do you have to be told that nobody forced Obama to run for president. He did it because he wanted the job and thought he could handle it, and being the target of discontented snipers comes with the territory. No president is immune to criticism and it's stupid to think, as you apparently do, that people should hold their tongues because to speak out exposes Obama vulnerablity and is also a sign that compainers have character flaws that stem back to their frustrated ambtions in life. Utter nonsense.

I, personally, attack Obama about his missteps because he has purple lips and I think he's still wet behind his funny ears. WTF. I laugh everytime I see him trying to act tough. That's because I look upon him as an under-achieving son, not to mention that I want him to get the hell out of Iraq and Afghanistan because I believe this war to be a lost cause. Waging a land war on foreign soil is not the way to fight terrorism in America - a conviction left over from my peace-nik days when I was among those opposing the unwinnable war against Communism waged in Vietnam. Get it?

Only sombody grasping at straws would continue to attack the messenger instead of the message, going off on tangents about motive and intent, doggedly trying to attribute all kinds of silly psychological origins to anybody who simply exercises their right to mouth off. Just what qualifies you to make professional judgments about people who disagree with your philosophy? What are your credentials. When did citizens have to justify giving politicians hell? This is as American as apple pie.

I guess you have to convince yourself that people are inadvertantly telling you what you want to hear in order to prove your incongruent points when, in fact, all of Chrishayden did was to help you make a fool of yourself.

Cynique, you need to bow down and kiss my feet. Without me, you'd have no reasons to lift your skirt. See, this issue is not about me. It's about questioning your own motives to do what you do. Obviously there's no shame in your actions. It appears as if your growth is stunted.

Don't have me "out" you by telling everyone that you are one of my constant visiters @ my blog. Don't make me do it. Why don't you tell everyone what you are looking for when you stop by?

Now, unless you want me to "prove" why I make that claim (which I CAN DO). Speak your peace. If not, keep doing what you do, and run from the truth and get in the way of progress.

Why don't you write a thought provoking post instead of laying on my jock?

OOOOOh, Puleeze. "Out me", hell. Kiss your crusty feet! You must be out of your fuckin mind. I can count on one hand, the times I have visited your blog. And the reason I don't come often is because I'm not interested in reading your long-winded BS. You flatter yourself if you think you are worth anything more than a cursory glimpse on my part. In fact, many times on this board the reason I have not answered your questions is because I don't know what they are since I just skim over your posts because they are too long and incoherent.

So you can stop monitoring me and looking under my skirt, you sneaky-assed pervert. The last time I visited I wanted to see if you gave a review of "The Good Negro". I was curious as to whether it went over your head. You don't impress me as somebody in tune with innuendo and nuance, you thick-skulled moron. LMAO.

I couldn't care less about your opinions because I know from the git you are going off into left field with a lot of silliness. I have no reason to present myself as anything other than somebody who thinks you are a a tiresome bore. I hate to rain on your parade but put your ego in check, babe. Your inflated opinion of yourself in laughable and you are lying when you say I am a constant visitor to your blog. I've never met you but the encounters I have with you on this board are enough to convince me that you are the type of person I find annoying and obnoxious. At least Chrishayden is literate and funny.

And just keep on trying to legitimize your arguments about the subject under discussion. It won't help. You're toast.