FERGUSON, POLICE SHOT DOWN///

LAST NIGHT 2  FERGUSON,MISSOURI    POLICE  SHOT   DOWN/NEWS TALKERS,   WHO EVER   SHOT  POLICE,   SHOTS CAME  FROM  A  FOOTBALL FIELD LENGTH  DISTANCE,NEWS  TALKER SAID.MAYBE    MILITARY,POLICE TRAINED  PERSON,/BLACK  PERSON WAS  ARRESTED,   BEING   QUESTION.AFTER  JUSTICE  DEPARTMENT   SAYS  WHITE  POLICE  IN   FERGUSON, MISSOURI   ARE  RACIST,, CORRUPT   POLICE CHIEF   RESIGNS,POLICE  ARE SHOT  //IF  SOMEONE BLACK  IS  THE  SHOOTER,WHY NOW,AFTER     POLICE  ARE  SHOWN  TO  BE RACIST,POLICE CHIEF RESIGNS..SOMEONE   FROM A  FARAWAY  DISTANCE AT NIGHT,   GOT  LUCKY  SHOTS     TAKING  DOWN  2   POLICE/,POLICE   RELEASED  FROM THE HOSPITAL/  IF  THIS WAS  A BLACK  PERSON   ,   THIS,PERSON, OR PERSONS,  GOT  LUCKY  SHOTS  AT NIGHT,FROM  A  FAR AWAY DISTANCE////EARLIER THIS  WEEK,  BLACK U.S.  MARSHALL  WAS  KILLED  BY   A  IDIOT  BLACK MAN////BLACK RELIGIOUS AMAZE  ME,    SAW  ON   OLD BLACK  CHURCH  WEBSITE,  BLACK  CONGREGATION  ,THEIR SINS  BEING,WASHED AWAY   BY  THE  PREACHER  WITH  CLOROX..CLOROX//PREACHER WASHES AWAY   SIN   FROM   HIS FLOCK,WITH  CLOROX//WHY NOT   PINE SOL,COMET,AJAX,MR. CLEAN/WHAT HAPPEN TO  PRAYER, FAITH......IM NOT RELIGIOUS,  , RELIGIOUS  PEOPLE  ARE  LED AROUND LIKE  SHEEP../SILENCE OF  THE  LAMBS..AMAZING.////

Harry there are some who suggest that the Iron Age religions need to be updated.  But Mormonism started less than 200 years and Scientology is not much older than I am, so it does not appear the newer religions are getting any better.

Many people consider themselves "spiritual," but that is a highly individual thing and is more a reflection of the person's nature than anything else.  By that I mean, some people are just cut out to be devoted followers of a religion, others are not.  

The connection between religious people and the police shooting in Ferguson is lost on me. Perhaps you were not attempting to draw one. 

As long as there is someone willing to lead, there will always be people willing to follow, and of course there will be others who stand around wondering what the heck is wrong the them.