STEPHEN A SMITH, BLACK PEOPLE VOTE, REPUBLICAN

SPORTS TALKER    STEPHEN   A SMITH   WANTS  BLACK PEOPLE   TO VOTE  REPUBLICAN.TO  MAKE  A  POINT  TO  BOTH  POLITICAL  PARTIES.... POLITICS,RELIGION  IS  A  BUISNESS.THERE  ARE     HOUSE  NEGROES   POLITICIANS   AND  RELIGIOUS  PEOPLE//THERE WERE STRONG  BLACK  COMMNITIES,  DESPITE   SEGREGATION.../THERE IS  NO  BLACK UNITY    THAT'S    SOME  OF  THE  PROBLEM....LATE  KLAN  DEMOCRAT  ROBERT  BYRD  NOT  THE  ONLY  KLAN  ACTING DEOMCRAT,   REPUBLICANS,   EVERYONE   OF THEM  I  THINK    BURN CROSESS///////DEMOCRATS   MARY  FRANCIS BERRY   LAST YEAR  ON  CSPAN NEWS    SAID    DEMOCRATS  TAKE  BLACK  VOTES  FOR  GRANTED,  WHICH DEMOCRATS,  BLACK,WHITE,OR  BOTH/////BLACK  POLITICIANS  ARE  HOUSE  NEGROES   ON    PLANTATIONS,  ARE  THERE  HARRIET  TUBMANS  TO LEAD  BLACK  PEOPLE   AWAY FROM  THE PLANTATION  OF ENSLAVEMENT///NEWS  LAST  WEEK,  NEO NAZI    ON A    SHOOTING   RAMPAGE  IN ARIZONA,KILLED,   ONE  PERSON, HOW  DID  POLICE  CONTROL   THIS   WHITE  TERRORIST,  WITH  A TAZER  GUN,  HE WAS   SHOT WITH A  TASER  GUN,  ERIC  GARNER   WAS  CHOKED TO  DEATH  OVER  CIGARETTES  IN  NEW  YORK/WHITE  POLICE   TO  CONTROL  A  NEO  NAZI  TERRORIST  WITH  A  GUN  SHOOTING  PEOPLE, USE  A   TASER  GUN,  //////NEO  NAZI  SHOT  6  PEOPLE,KILLED   ONE,   HE  GETS TASED, NOT SHOT WITH BULLETS.//////STEPHEN   SMITH     WANTS  BACK  PEOPLE  TO VOTE REPUBLICAN,   DO NOT  HEAR  STEPHEN  SMITH   SPEAKING  CHURCH CORRUPTION//////

Harry, you better get used to the idea of a Republican president.  They own the House and the Senate, and unless the Grand Ole Party throws up complete losers, like Palin, they should win the presidency quite handily, despite what Blacks folks do, which of course will be to vote Democratic.

I shudder to think what our military will do once the GOP controls everything.

I'll probably cast my vote on 3rd party candidate.  I really wish presidents were elected based upon a popular vote.

I don't think having a Republican as the next president is a "given".  The long list of candidates they will be fielding are all on a par with Sarah Palin. And it's not unusual for a President and Congress to be of different parties.  In the polls, Hillary Clinton beats all of the Republican hopefuls in spite of her e-mail brouhaha, and she has a good chance of being elected thanks to a growing sentiment in regard to a female president being  an idea whose time has come.  Agreed, that Hillary is not that likeable but a bitch in the white house would rennovate its "good ol boy" decor. She couldn't be any worse than her predecessosrs. 

Blacks suggesting other Blacks vote Republican because the Dems take the black vote for granted, need to give more thought to such advice. What positive point does switching  parties make? Steve Smith needs to stick to trash talkin' about sports and quit jockin' Republicans. The Republican party is a catch-all for rich, right wing, war-mongering, mysogynistic racists with whom Blacks have very little in common, unless you're a deluded misguided brainless surgeon like Dr. Ben Carson.  If Blacks split their vote between the 2 parties, this splinters their voting bloc and neutralizes its power. 

As usual, the lesser of 2 evils rationale surfaces when black voters have to make a decision between the Dems and Republicans. But, all things considered, no party ever delivers on all of its campaign promises so you might as well side with the party you're on the same page with.  Of course you can always choose to waste your vote on a 3rd party or - sit the election out. 

Bottom line: does any of this really matter in a world that is suspended in limbo vibrating in a state of flux? The Universe rules.  

• Like 1