WHEN BLACK LIVES MATTER////

WHEN   KLAN POLICE    KILL    BLACK  MALES   ,THERE   IS  PROTEST///BLACK ON BLACK  VIOLENCE  NO  PROTEST.... FROM 2008-2011.   BLACK     WOMEN  ARE  64  PERCENT   OF   HIV   CASESBLACK WOMEN NOT   HAVING  SEXUAL  PROTECTION,LETTING  MEN NOT   WEAR CONDOMS//BLACK MEN    ARE  42  PERCENT  OF   HIV   CASES   SINCE  2008-2011....DESPITE    KNOWING ABOUT  AIDS   SINCE    1980////BLACK WOMEN     HAVE     30 PERCENT  OF   ABORTIONS.....THEY  ARE EITHER   YOUNG.UN MARRIED  ARE  INVOLVED   WITH   A  IDIOT   IRRESONSIBLE   MALE/////THE STREET  GANGS,   BLACK SKIN  NEO  NAZI,   KILLING   BLACK  PEOPLE,,CHICAGO     EACH  WEEK///////WHERE  IS  THE  PROTEST FOR   BLACK ON  BLACK   VIOLENCE//////

Harry I hear you.

But check your numbers Black women being 64% of HIV cases seems high.  Besides when you combine that with Black men being 42% of cases you get a total of 106%, which is not possible.

I do believe our HIV infection rates are disproportionately high.  I also believe a relaxing of moral standards that started before i came of age is responsible for many of the ills you describe.

I do remember a time when unwed pregnancy was frowned upon, today it is seemingly encouraged.

I remember when men worked hard and took pride in providing for their wifes and kids, today there is little pressure to do anything for anyone, other than yourself.

The genie is out of the bottle and there is no way to put it back.  People expect largely to have as much sex as possible and the responsibility of STD transmission and pregnancy seems to be the responsibility of the woman.  Perhaps that is a consequence of the sexual revolution: Women bear less stigma, but men bear less responsibility.

The old sexual mores seemed to help protect us from ourselves, but now that they have been removed nothing viable has replaced them, so people get sick and die and more women are left impoverished raising children by themselves