Your Opportunity to Support a Black Owned Athletic Shoe Company

Thanks Troy! You are the best. I appreciate your support. As you know it's a struggle, as with anything that has the name "Black owned" is if it isn't ribs or wings, lol. The campaign is going okay, but more than likely it won't fund. That's okay. I already have the shoes set up to begin selling through Amazon. It's a shame I can't sell them through my own site, but hey comfort and ease is a big part of selling.

No problem man.  Hopeful I'll inspire one or two to contribute.  If I was thinking I could have included it the eNewsletter I just mailed.  

Yeah Amazon dominates online transactions, in the same way Facebook/Twitter dominates online conversations (at least for Black folks).

Lets us know when the shoes are ready.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh Sara, you didn't miss out. I still have about 80 pair in inventory so tell your friends and everybody interested in some nice, stylish, footwear to check out the link and the shoes: http://www.arch-usa.com/refresh-fall-colors-arch-tr-114-caramel-shadow/  I'm working on a new line of shirts and shoes if these are gone by February. Tell us something that you have that we can support.

• 1 month later...