Guess who?

Guest all4you33

Guest all4you33

congrats Troy on your new digs. Very nice. I used to post on the other site, I am just wondering if Cynique, Carey ABM and Yvettep or Jackie an guess how I am now. LOL.

She/He will have to post a few times for us to peg her/his identity. Even beyond the her voice, Kola was easy to spot because her posts never took up the full width of the screen. (I'm not sure if that will happen too) But if allforyou is a frequent poster and still true to her voice from the old board it should not be too hard.

allforyou give me a head start and answer thiese 5 questions:

1. Were you, initially a Barack Obama supporter?
  2. Where your were featured in a Carey Sunday roundup story?
  3. Do mostly agree or disagree with ABM opinions Men's feeling on fidelity?
  4. Have we ever met in the real world?
  5. Are in the the top half of the bottom half of the top 50?

She/He will have to post a few times for us to peg her/his identity. Even beyond the her voice, Kola was easy to spot because her posts never took up the full width of the screen. (I'm not sure if that will happen too) But if allforyou is a frequent poster and still true to her voice from the old board it should not be too hard.

allforyou give me a head start and answer thiese 5 questions:

1. Were you, initially a Barack Obama supporter?
  2. Where your were featured in a Carey Sunday roundup story?
  3. Do mostly agree or disagree with ABM opinions Men's feeling on fidelity?
  4. Have we ever met in the real world?
  5. Are in the the top half of the bottom half of the top 50?

As the defense lawyer for AllForYou, I am advising them not to answer all the questions. If they do, they'd might as well start the IV drip. We'd be dead in the water.

Troy appears to have a second life as a state prosecutor... He's good, but I am advising my client to take the 5th. I mean, come on Troy, why don't you ask them to list the dates of their last posts. I agree, it's hard for us to change our voice (I don't think anyone can do that) but I think this person will give you a run for your money.

Are you kidding me Troy, of course I know. In her brief posts, she's left a few dead give-aways. For one, she mentioned Jackie. Now why would she mention Jackie, who hasn't posted in a bit? am just sayin'...

Here's another, "all4you33". Yep, there's gold in that name. Hint: is she left handed or right handed... young, or old as Thumper.

She's also single.

Guest all4you33

Ooooo, Carey you're good. I am sure you've heard that many times before

* Were you, initially a Barack Obama supporter? Ah, er nope I learned to love him and Michelle.

* Where your were featured in a Carey Sunday roundup story? Yes

* Do mostly agree or disagree with ABM opinions Men's feeling on fidelity? Not how ABM feels, but Cheaters are wieners.

* Have we ever met in the real world? I wish

* Are in the the top half of the bottom half of the top 50? Well, why don't I just tell you my other name. Try harder Carey. This is fun.

Well Yvettep, I don't know how this goes, but it has something to do with a boiling pot. Grab a seat, all4you33 is ploting as we speak. She's trying to figure out how to write in pig-latin. You know, she's desparately trying to disguise her voice. Take your eyes off the pot.