The URL for the HIV and AIDS

Akia, I'm actually still not convinced.  Indeed I'm even more suspicious of this story.  The link you provided was not to the purported source, the Kenyan Times.  This particular article you linked to links to the Kenyan Times, but not to this article.  When you originally posted this story had already done a quick search on the Kenyan Times website and could not find the story.  All I could find were a bunch of other sites linking to a bogus link on the Kenyan Times--if they even bother to link at all.

This video is more of the same.  It appears to be computer generated reading of the same, as far as I'm concerned, unsubstantiated story.  Whether the story is true or not whoever created the video made some money given the number of views.

If you find the original article in the Kenyan Times I may take this seriously.

The fact that all of these other websites are circulating this story with reckless abandon is the problem with the internet.  But I get it it is quite profitable to share crazy stories and if you wait around to find out if it is true, then you risk making a lot of money.  If the story turns out to be bogus there is no penalty for spreading a fake story.