The Exploitation of Black People

Man... Dear Ricky... I admire your attempt at generating discussion and content but that article is all over the place. Narrow brother and tighten your writing or people are not going to stay with you on those blogs for long. Definitely appreciate the idea behind the story, but if you remember the old 3-5 essay writing method, get your thesis and support your thesis, but don't throw in red herrings and a lot of information that explains, but generates more questions and discussions. If you took that blog post you could literally turn it into a series and keep people coming back more than once. Keep writing though and sharing!

• Like 1

Yeah i totally get it,  we shouldn't have to be pushed to feel sorry, we should already have sympathy to help and care, and not feel sorry but to feel sympathy, yeah, i totally get it DEAR RICKY

Edited by Akia

Dear Rickey  So what else is new? Your long rambling rant doesn't educate, it simply recycles all the arguments that black activists from both the left and the right political spectrum have been advancing for years. The fact that  your words resonate with Akia indicates that your audience is restricted to unenlightened Millenials unfamiliar with what veterans of the ongoing struggle already know.  But the fact that you are not an original thinker is not a bad thing. It just means the torch has been passed. Be advised, however,  that talk is cheap and stating the problem is one thing.  But if this was all it took, the black race would've achieved equality in America long ago.  Life is not that simple.

Edited by Cynique