Pig Bomb -- Boy, if my uncles were alive!

Hello All,

Sunday night, I saw a documentary called The Pig Bomb. I tried to post a link but it would not work. I decided to watch it, because yawl know I was thinking about food. Well, it turns out that the US could be on a brink of a diaster due to the population and nature of our feral pig population. It seems this pigs are dangerous. They are getting bigger, faster and becoming a lot more aggressive, so much so that they are attacking people, chasing folks down. I'm watching this totally amazed. All I could kept thinking that if my uncles were alive, it would be ON! Hell, all that meat just running around. The problem is that there is no good way of hunting these pigs because the US have not encountered boars of this nature before. So, they have no clue how to contain and control its population. These pigs are moving. They are not only in the South. So, a wave of feral boars, with bad attitudes, could be in your future.

Hello All,

Cynique: *LOL* Cynique, so you are coexisting with skunks, huh? Could it be the company you keep? *meanmugging one board poster in particular* *LOL*

Troy: EXACTLY!! I told this one friend of mine, who hunts, about the documentary and he started getting excited. I then saw a hunting trip for him down South in his future. My buddy Bob and I were talking and wondering if those hunters were eating the meat, because I, as a non-reformed-better-eating-habit black man, saw nothing but an awful lot of free roaming meat. How much bacon is on a 400-500 lbs hog? How many hamhocks is that? How big would the Christmas ham be, how many would it feed? We would be talking about some serious neckbones and sauerkraut! AND THE CHITLINS?? Let me stop, yawl don't know nothing about that type of food anymore. I'll leave you to your Lean Cuisine frozen dinner.