My Heart Says This~ The Invisible Line Between Heartache and Insanity...

Hello Beautiful People,

On July 21, I released my first novel, My Heart Says This~ The Invisible Line Between Heartache and Insanity..., which starts a series, traveling the well known line between Love and Hate, yet taking you on a guided tightrope on the invisible line between Heartache and Insanity, the line that gets ignored. Although fiction, this novel will explore the boundaries that are often broken in relationships, the boundaries broken that cause you so much pain, you consider taking measures so drastic you surprise yourself. Most of us know how to ignore those vengeful thoughts, even if justified. But what about those of us who can't ignore that wicked voice? Those of us who believe in getting what is rightfully yours no matter what! Emily King, displays the truth behind going 0 to 100 real quick! While Chelsea tries to hold on to her sanity. My Heart Says This, is sexy, dramatic, compelling, thrilling and your new Guilty Pleasure! Available on Amazon.com! Click the link below. I'd love to hear your thoughts! 

Love, Be Peaceful & Search For Truth!

Shaniqka T.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B012675LEY

imagepng_2.png

• Like 1

Hi Shaniqka, congrats on your new book, and thanks for sharing information about it here.

Do you have a website? If so, post the URL (I looked but could not find one).  I also noticed a video of you on Amazon, but I could not find a version on a place where it may be embedded here.  Consider creating a youtube account and uploading your video there.

I also noticed your Amazon link did not have an affiliate code applied.  Alternatively, you may use this link http://aalbc.it/myheartsaysthis to send people to Amazon, which embeds AALBC.com's affiliate code; not only does this generate commissions, any sales count toward AALBC.com bestsellers list, one of the most popular pages on the website.  Plus it is a cleaner looking URL :-)  

Check out this article, "5 Things Writers Must Do to Survive Online" for more info.

Thank you so much Troy! The information that you have given me is much appreciated. As we speak I am working on each piece of advice that you've given, if I had not already started on it. The article was awesome, and gives great direction. I never wanted to publish on my own, but this avenue deemed to be the best way for me currently, and there is a ton of WORK! So every piece of advice or guidance I get is so appreciated! Thanks again and I will definitely keep you updated as I make progress.

• Like 1