Are you annoyed by your ignorance.

People annoy others with their ignorance, not themselves.  

"Everyone is asleep..."--you can stop right there :-)

In American achievement is defined by who has the most wealth, which is why few are satisfied, as you can always accumulate more wealth.

Where you been Del?

Hi Troy,

i posed a question to you once or twice about Billl Cosby. You hadn't responded. 

I also made made a comment about NWA and Cynique's Birthday. So you may be asking the wrong question or person.

I took a break for a while. Didn't have anything inflammatory to say. Long story short. I may have met Kali. A person who actualises people. A mystic,  my  doppelgänger. Read 45 charts for a presentation. And found out I have some type of link to astrology. Moved seven times in  seven months.  Other than that it's had been pretty boring.

your first sentence illustrates my point exactly. 

People annoy others with their ignorance, not themselves.  

"Everyone is asleep..."--you can stop right there :-)

No don't stop there because the next two words are important.

In American achievement is defined by who has the most wealth, which is why few are satisfied, as you can always accumulate more wealth.

a generality too big for me to refute .

Where you been Del?

I don't know. I almost forgot my flat is a Maori and we have a love hate relationship  

Edited by Delano
I had another thought

Troy you did indeed answer my question. Just wanted o be clear, even though o generally  cryptic. Do you think Bill Cosby is guilty. I am not certain that's media overkill when you have 50 woman coming forward. It has more value as entertainment than news. My flatmate or rather my former flat mate is a Maori.Youi are Mars by day straight ahead fast and direct. I ars by night vague, slow and nebulous.

BTW the link of your interview byAkashic Books. Great name. I hhave been reading the Akashic records and they are fascinating. The interview is not easy to find. Or at least I couldn't find it on your website.

Troy would it be fair to say that you are more annoyed by the ignorance of others. This imputed since you hadn't mentioned your own ignorance. I'm not being snarky. Unless tour omniscient than there must be some ivnirabce. And if you can't find any perhaps you are ignorant about your ignorance. 

Glad to be back. Didn't have anything to say for a while.

Here is the link to the interview: http://bit.ly/jt-tdj  Akaschic is a Brokklyn, NY based publisher.  They have kept in print a bunch of talented Black writers that would have had to self-publish, but more likely we may not have see the work of those writers at all. The name was chosen with the same sensibility.  I'm sure you would get along with the Publisher, Johnny Temple.  

Del we are all ignorant about something.  So I'm not annoyed by plain 'ole ignorance, that is normal.  What does annoy me are folks you are arrogantly, or even murderously ignorant.  Many Black people have died, for example, due to ignorant racists.  Even when you present some racists with facts they still believe Black people are subhuman, therefore unworthy of being treated like fellow human beings.

Del I don't think I'm as direct as my chart would indicate.  A few days ago someone posted here asking for the definition of a word.  My direct self wanted to say, "go away and come back when you've learned to use a dictionary."  Now you might say I was annoyed by ignorance, but I'd say I was annoyed by simple stupidity.  

Yes Del, I believe Bill is guilty of drugging and sexually assaulting more than one woman.  

But surely these accusations could have been made public 20 years ago.  Why has this become an issue after so much time has passed?  Doesn't this seen strange to you?  I don't believe for a split second that this came to light because of Twitter.