BLACK WOMEN,WHITE MEN./

BLACK PASTOR,PASTOR MANNING    SAYS,   IF  BLACK   WOMEN   ARE TIRED  OF  BLACK   MEN  TAKING  THEM   TO MCDONALDS  ,THEN  WANTING,SEX,SHOULD   MARRY   WHITE  MEN,HE  WOULD  MARRY   THEM  IN HIS  CHURCH,IF  BLACK  WOMEN  WANT  WHITE  MEN/HE   SAYS  FIRST  LADY  MICHELLE  OBAMA  DRESS, LIKE SHE  WANTS  A  MAN,,SHOULD  STOP WEARING  HOT  PANTS,SHORT  PANTS////DR  CARSON  BATTLES    DONALD  TRUMP  FOR  WHITE  CHRISTIAN  SUPPORT/HOW LONG  BEFORE  DONALD  TRUMP  ASK   FOR DR  CARSON  BIRTH  CERTIFICATE/BLACK TENNIS  PLAYER  JAMES  BLAKE FALSELY ARRESTED BY  WHITE  NY POLICE./THEN RELEASED//JAMES  BLAKE  LUCKY  HE WAS  NOT  SHOT./////

• Like 1

If Blake would have put up a fight he he might have been shot.  I was surprised how easily he was taken down. I would have been kicking, screaming and fighting if someone bum rushed me like that out of nowhere.

If Obama was elected don;t be surprised if Trump is elected.  People are moved by emotions and only vote for people they have heard of and since the media will only cover Trump, he has a serious advantage.  

These are the two things hurting Bernie, a lack of celebrity, and what little coverage he gets is usually biased against him.  Unless you listen to Democracy Now, or some other far let programming.

Now this is deep.  Was not familiar with Pastor James Davis Manning,  I am actually familiar with the church--it is around the corner from where I live.  The first time I saw the sign I did a double take--thinking did I read what I just read.  But this is NYC and nothing really surprises me.  His extremist rhetoric is getting attention.  If Pastor Manning were famous and rich, he could run for President.   

• 1 month later...

Man I don't even know where to start here. I have to process this and then come back. I'm just bugged out by the fact that this dude has declared that Black Women can't keep Black Men if a White Homo comes after them.

Wow!

I really don't understand the comment by the pastor myself re: black women/white men etc., maybe I  did not read it right or something. But it sounded pretty lame in my opinion. First of all he does not know all Black women/Black men so therefore, should not generalize. You know what, I think I will just stop typing now lol, because  to try to makes sense of this would prove a bit exhausting.

:-)

• Like 3