POLITICS AS USUAL

The circus that is currently passing itself off as the Republican presidential race is really making a mockery of American politics. SMH  :huh: The front runner really needs to fold his tent and steal away into the night.  All this egomanical mop head does is trump the truth, and he's not playing with full deck. Having said that,  I find myself agreeing with The Donald's assessment of the only woman in this freak show.  One look at the sour puss of Carly Fiorino and my immediate thought was that she'd be better qualified to audition for the role of  the wicked witch of the north in a remake of the Wizard of Oz..  As for the persona Trump claimed he was referring to when he attacked Carly's appearance, this fugitive from Hewlit Packard's boardroom brought to mind the corporate disaster that she turned out to be, a stiff wanna-be who didn't let facts get in the way of her self-serving reprimands.  And there, idling in the 3rd place poll position is brain dead surgeon Ben Carson, who would be better off diving into a pot of boiling water where he could develop into the new poster boy for Uncle Ben's Rice, rather than trying to keep his balance on the presidential tight rope.  The rest of the acts in this two-bit road show need to line up and wait their turns to be shot out of the cannon. 

Of course, there, serving as the Barker, is the ubiquitous media, declaring the winners and losers in this farce, doing a dubious job of shaping public opinion.  I don't know how any free-thinker could be impressed with any of these paid-for clowns.  Whoever wins the Democratic nomination should become POTUS by default.  <_<

Edited by Cynique
  • Like 3

You have to admit, it is entertaining! I agree that the Repubs are a mess, but the Dems are equally as shoddy, they just don't have a vocal, poorly coiffed, tan mom leading the chorus. When it all boils down I have a feeling the young San Antonio mayor/Hud guy Julian Castro will end up with the nomination and we will have Obama 2.0 and we will finally be rid of the Bush and Clinton family trees and the repubs will have to seriously retool to ever gain the White House again.

• Like 1