Hellloooooooooooooo

Well, here I am, drowning in a sea of voidness. CHRISHAYDEN, WHERE ARE YOU WHEN WE NEED YOU???? The board seems to be bogged down with a host of Obama clones - people who do nothing. Except for Xenon. Love your new user name, Babe. Hi to all my gurlfriends who, as usual, make it all worthwhile.

Sorry, Troy I only give the new board a "C". "C" for cynical about change not always being better. I am still trying to figure things out.

How about my hair on that goofy picture?? I've thrown in the towel, no more Clairol. My hair turned almost white over night so I've made the adjustment when putting myself together. Speaking of which, - bored out of my skull instead of doing something contructive with my time. I meandered over to Match.Com, where, immersed in my game-playing mode, I composed a provocative profile, and lied about my age, not to mention how I like long walks on the beach under balmy moon-lit nights. Not. The picture I posted was one that, altho is recent, doesn't look that much like me. It's scary - like the camera captured another "me" who I didn't know existed. Anyhoo, I was so inundated with responses, I am almost tempted to pay the membership fee which would then allow me to answer all of these losers.

Okaaay. So much for my lapse into narcisscism. Have at it about Haiti, and Monique, and Obama, and Massachusetts' new Republican senator, and the NFL playoffs. Carry on.

Yes Welcome Back Cynique. Hopefully Chris cross over too.

A buddy of mine Relative young Black man, went to a date with a supposed "sista" turned out to be an old Chinesse woman -- seriously! Said she was lonely, "and just wanted someone to take her out". My man took it quite well and had dinner with the woman.

i think he did more than that but just ain't admitting anything...

Cynique!!!!! :D

I was hoping you would make your way over here and shake things up!

Tripping off of you game-playing on Match.com! Too funny. You sure brought back some memories for me!

xoxoxo

Hi FK! Congrats on securing an agent for your book! Yes, I crossed over, but I'm currently treading water. ;)

Yes Welcome Back Cynique. Hopefully Chris cross over too.

A buddy of mine Relative young Black man, went to a date with a supposed "sista" turned out to be an old Chinesse woman -- seriously! Said she was lonely, "and just wanted someone to take her out". My man took it quite well and had dinner with the woman.

i think he did more than that but just ain't admitting anything...

Who could resist the charms of an old Chinese woman! Don't knock it. She was probably very skilled in the ancient oriental art of providing sexual pleasure. :rolleyes:

And thanks for welcoming me back, Troy. Nice to know you haven't run out of patience with me. :o