Good 2 Go Publishing - Making A Serious Impact in Publishing

Troy

As I migrate, and update, content from the old version of AALBC.com to the new version I have the pleasure of re-discovering some really accomplished people and ogrnaizations in publishing.  As corny as it might sound, that is one of the reasons I sacrifice to run AALBC.com 

The folks running Good 2 Go Publishing, are just one example a business accomplishing a lot.  They are making films, publishing books, and are also a long term sponsor of AALBC.com.  Companies like Good 2 Go, should be well known.  But hey, that what AALBC.com is for ;)

good2go.thumb.jpg.38907e2252524ca6c4a56c

Hi Troy, here you go again. I just visited this website. I am all over this. Thanks to you, I am knocking on a lot of doors. I am busy, busy, busy.  My hubby writes inspirational quotes on strips of paper to me every morning and leaves them on the computer. He is always there for me when I get a little downhearted. I would like to share some with you, our members, and guests:

"The only thing that stands between a person and what he or she wants in life is the will to try it and the faith to believe it possible." --Author unknown

"Dear Past, thank you for your lessons. Dear Future, I'm ready. Dear God, thank You for giving me another chance."  --Author unknown

"Make mistakes, take chances, be silly, be imperfect, trust yourself, and follow your heart." --Author unknown

"If you want to reach the stars, you must learn to stand on your toes." --Shirley Perry-Church :)

God bless your efforts!

• Like 2