Loving Him

After living in a fifteen year, first marriage, nightmare, God blessed me with the man who would show me A whole new World--our theme song. I wrote this poem for him and all the good men who worship their beautiful women.

Loving Him

Being with a man, the only way I can...

This man for me is special and kind. The man I see is top of the line.

He's beautiful, he's pleasant, he's smart and sweet. He's sensuous, he's sexy, the man is complete.

He is always considerate of my deepest feelings, careful never to hurt me--even in bad dealings.

He and I have just the right stuff, I love him so much, I just can't get enough.

He holds me tight and kisses me when I cry. He's beside me at night when my day has gone by.

His smile is that of the brightest sunshine, no doubt in my heart this man is all mine.

He allows me to win all the arguments and fights, even though he knows I'm wrong and he's right.

He loves me, he likes--he says he always will. A thing 'til death parts us is our greatest deal.

He's good to me--he cooks and feeds me in bed. His intentions are sincere, he's even better than I've said.

He gives me great advice to use as I may. This man is the best, what more can I say?

Shirley G. Perry-Church to my man!

• Like 1

On 11/11/2015, 10:10:00, Shirley Gale said:

After living in a fifteen year, first marriage, nightmare, God blessed me with the man who would show me A whole new World--our theme song. I wrote this poem for him and all the good men who worship their beautiful women.

Loving Him

He's beautiful, he's pleasant, he's smart and sweet. He's sensuous, he's sexy, the man is complete.

He is always considerate of my deepest feelings, careful never to hurt me--even in bad dealings.

He and I have just the right stuff, I love him so much, I just can't get enough.

He holds me tight and kisses me when I cry. He's beside me at night when my day has gone by.

His smile is that of the brightest sunshine, no doubt in my heart this man is all mine.

He allows me to win all the arguments and fights, even though he knows I'm wrong and he's right.

He loves me, he likes--he says he always will. A thing 'til death parts us is our greatest deal.

He's good to me--he cooks and feeds me in bed. His intentions are sincere, he's even better than I've said.

He gives me great advice to use as I may. This man is the best, what more can I say?

This is so beautiful Mrs. Church!!

• Like 2

On November 11, 2015 at 11:10:00 AM, Shirley Gale said:

Loving Him

Awwwww this was very sweet!  Glad you finally found your true love!

• Like 1