I Met JonRenee Today (in the person)

Troy

I'd finished speaking at an event in Atlanta, GA.  I this young, tall, attractive woman stepped up to me and introduced herself as JonRenee. I was like whoa, what a nice surprise, and she even had a gift bag for me!  That was such a nice gesture. Thank you so much for stopping by to say hello @JonRenee' you helped make an already good event even better.

I have a lot of video from the First Reed Expo here in ATL. I'm meeting a bunch of really interesting writers with fascinating stories. I'll share more of this over the upcoming days. 

So just as I began to open up my laptop to write a review about yesterday's event (First Read Expo 2015), I was surprised to see such a nice write up about me!   Thanks Troy,:D that was very nice of you.  I appreciate the love and support that you do for us as African American writers and the vessel that leads to awareness (knowledge, wisdom and understanding).  It was such an honor to be in the presence of my fellow authors, guest speakers, and watching everyone interact and network by sharing their stories through their passions. Thanks again, can't wait for 2016!

• Like 3