How someone associated with African culture & literature celebrates Christmas?

Thank you Brother 

Below are 3 reasons why Black people or people of African origin shouldn't celebrate Christmas 

1 Christmas is an European invention and culture . It was designed for the minds of Europeans not Africans. At the centre of Christmas is the figure of Christ an European who represent the unity of European family. The Bible was written by Jewish for Jewish people. They needed Unity in order to get land, a country. Biblical literature comes from Kemet, Africa, European called it Egypt. The Heru fights evil, Osirius whoa ascended to heaven. This story was created 10.000 years BC 

The key element that allowed Kemetic African civilisation to prosper was a black family. Aset+Asar=Heru. The Greeks called it Osirius, Isis. Europeans used that mythology to create, the father, the son and the holly spirit. The character of Jesus is taken from Heru. A black person celebrating Christmas is celebrating the prosperity of the European family and teaching his or her children to embrace European culture. ( Christmas is great if you are an European, the mythology and symbols were designed for the minds and people of European origin. Black people who celebrate Christmas aren't aware that they are celebrating the destruction of African family. This is psychology. I am not saying Europeans shouldn't celebrate Christmas. It unites the family. People have their own culture and we shouldn't criticise them, however we should know our own culture. Jewish and Arab people don't celebrate Christmas because it has nothing to do with their culture. We should be aware of the deception around the whole story. 

2 The origins of the word Christmas. The word Christmas comes from Tamarik. Tamarik is an African Tree. Please google this. Tamarik is part of African fonetic languages.  You can build a Christmas tree using the words Tamarik. Europeans replaced the K with Ch.  They did the same with Kemet -Chemistry or Alchemy. The tree is supposed to represent the tree of life, a spiritual system created in Kemet. Today it celebrates materialism. ( the gifts) 

Black people are celebrating a culture that was created after their own culture was destroyed. This is one of the reasons why the generations of black people are dying of poverty, prison of gun violence. They don't know their culture and think they can become Europeans by adopting European culture, music, food, films etc. Many black people are confused and living artificial lives that have nothing to do with them. They don't know their culture =They don't know themselves. 

3 The diet, food eaten around Christmas is artificial, acidic food that destroys the human organism. Black people aren't supposed to eat meat, rice, potatoes, drink alcohol, coca cola, sugar, bread, salt. These are starch acidic foods that cause conditions such as diabetes and cancer. These foods are essential elements of the European diet. Africans come from the forests of Africa. Europeans took them and enslaved however they didn't bring African plants or diet  to America or Europe. Black people kill themselves by eating starch and acidic food. It destroy the biology of black people. Food affects the biology and the mind. What you eat affects your thinking. If you eat food that's not in harmony with your biology you will suffer. Low level intellect and poor health. 

Know thyself -This is the command that came from Kemet ( The greeks of invaded Kemet adopted this principle) . People of African origin who celebrate Christmas don't know themselves or their culture. Please look at the mythology, the characters around Christmas and see if you can find a black person. This myth was designed to help Europeans create and unite their families. There is nothing wrong with celebrating family unity. Do it through your own culture. This has a profound effect on the intellectual and psychological development of children and adults. 

Guest (Nelson), most educated people know the stories in the Bible, the resurrection, the flood, etc did not originate in the Bible.  I don't know about 10,000 years BC, but Gilgamesh predates the Bible by 2,000 years...

Also don't conflate Santa Claus, Christmas Tree, secular festivities with the Christian religious observations.  They are two completely different things.  So while I appreciate that you may have issue with both, don't mix them up.  Your argument here addresses the religious aspects. But I presume what prompted you message me on Twitter was the Santa hat on my cartoon avatar.

Also most of my audience, not all, but a majority are African American.  Most of us, along with most of the Black people throughout the diaspora, including many in Africa--had EVERY cultural aspect taken away through the transatlantic slave trade or through imperialism. Again, most people already know this.

You are fluent in English, why is that?  Look I'm not about to give anyone grief for celebrating a holiday they that they have been celebrating for generations, any more than I would get on them for speaking English.  

You wrote, "Black people are celebrating a culture that was created after their own culture was destroyed."  But the culture you are criticizing us of celebrating IS OUR culture. 

We were robbed of our culture and have created a brand new one; it is the culture that birthed Jazz and Hip-hop, it is the culture that took scraps of food and made a cuisine. For some of us that culture includes Santa and/or Kwanzaa.  Our Santa will be Black and it has nothing to do with worshiping europeans.  We are adapting, and all thing considered I think we are adapting exceeding well in a very hostile environment.  

Sure the food we eat is garbage, but again we live in an environment run by corporations that will poison us it with was profitable.... I gotta run.

Edited by Troy

Just to throw my two cents in on this, I'm always slightly amazed at the insight Hoteps (African Americans who identify themselves with Kush/Kemet/Egypt/Fertile Crescent) know about Egyptian history, but completely overlook the Yoruba/Dogon/Nommo as the source of who we are as Blacks in America. That just blows me away but I stay away from the discussion because the only recourse is to call me a sell out for not identifying with East Africa as a Black American. To my knowledge and most of the research, the majority of slaves came from West Africa. This places our lineage primarily in line with those from Ghana, Nigeria, and the countries in these areas. I guess the Egyptian African is more attractive to Hoteps because of the glory and connection to the Bible, but I very rarely hear any of these brothers speak of Ogun, Ifa, etc as the original reference to Blackness. Why is that?

In regard to Christmas, who cares? Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, Ramadan, etc, who cares? The time of year has been commodified, but if it takes commodifcation for people to put aside their problems and visit family then so be it. If you can get brothers to visit and rap and hang out and enjoy each other's company over ribs, and fatback, and greens, who cares? Whatever brings people together for the celebration of family and giving is cool with me.

At the end of the day I care more about the welfare of my fellow man/woman, than judging my fellow man/woman for what they eat or who they worship. I'm a huge supporter of Black business and my religious identity, or lack of it, doesn't shape my support of Blacks. Celebrating Christmas is trivial in the grand scheme of things in my opinion and all of the talk about where the holiday derived from is great for research and information, but ultimately is just additional data for discussing a person's opinion of what they are for or against under the guise of being informed. Even if you didn't know the origin of the holiday you could decide that you don't want to participate, you simply have a pro Egypt reason for not celebrating.

• Like 2

Brother, You won't go very far without Kemet, Please look at the dollar bill and  you will see  how Kemetic sciences and  consciousness affects your life. The money that you use today is controlled by people who follow and study kemetic principles. There is a reason why Jewish people  and Arabs don't celebrate Christmas. They value their culture, cherish and do all they can to preserve it. These "Hoteps" who came from Sudan are the most ancient  and richest culture in history. The medicine, architecture, the language, the mathematics, the computers, the literature that you you use comes from Kemet. 

Culture is the most powerful source of confidence and if you aren't interested in protecting and teaching your people about their culture, if you aren't prepared to stand up for your culture then you are doomed to remain a consumer and servant of people who will  force you to consume their culture through their music, religion, education and public holidays. 

• Like 2

But to me, Nelson, Chris' point is that you are paying homage to a culture that is not indigenous to Nigeria which is where the roots of America' s black diaspora lie.  What you are proselitizing is like saying that people of French descent should revere Germany's past.  Furthermore,  since Kemetic symbols are on the American dollar, should white people also take pride in Kemet?

You are perfectly free to extol what you believe, but you are not entitled to chastise those who don't embrace your dogma.

I'm am not a Christian, so far be it from me to defend Christmas but I've always heard claims that one of the 3 wise men was black.  IMO, Yule time observations are just something that satisfies people's need to feel warm and fuzzy.

• Like 1

Dear Cyniquian Europeans claim that Kemetic people were white people. They understand the value and power of culture. Civilisation started in South Africa. More than 500.000 years ago Africans emigrated to several countries and continents. Sudan (Kush) was one of the first places where they settled and created sciences such as mathematics, psychology and writing. I don't see people of African origin as , Americans, Nigerians or Sudan or South Africa or Gambia, I see them as Africans. Nationalities were created by Europeans during the 15/16th century as means to define colonies and slaves. 95% of what the world uses today,is connected to Kemet. Kemet is an African culture and if you don't know your culture you will become a victim and a slave of people who know it and will tell you that it's their culture.( Christmas )  That's exactly what's happening with Black people. They live in an European world and eat, think, talk and many even dress like Europeans. They even celebrate European holidays. Christmas is economics. Where does the money  generated during Christmas goes to? Jewish, European and Arab businesses. Who are the biggest consumers in the USA? Black people. They are making others rich by consuming something that's not related or connected to them. That's pure ignorance.  The problem is you can't succeed using someone's else culture. There was physical slavery, today there is physical, mental and financial slavery. The only way you can free yourself and your people from modern slavery, material and intellectual poverty is by studying your culture and the history of your ancestors= Kemet. 

• Like 1

Cynique is right in her statement. What I need to understand is why the attachment to Kemet and not Yoruba, Ibo, Ibibio, Ghana, Ivory Coast? I have to think that it's because it's not as pretty and clean.

In regard to not going very far, I wouldn't ever say that to someone that I don't know. I'm pretty well versed in a lot of things, I simply choose not to attach my lineage to Kemet/Egypt or East Africa since I know that my family tree extends to West Africa. 

In my opinion knowledge is the key to confidence and it is far more important for me to understand things I admire and things that make me money. Culture is something I admire and it covers literature, art, and music. I also admire sports and sneakers. Because I dig these things I learn about them. They inform my thoughts and opinions and whether they make me money or not, I dig them. Now, the knowledge I have on money to me has helped me to accomplish more than I did at any time in my life. Knowledge allows me to earn. If I could earn based on Kemetic principles then I would focus more on it, but it doesn't earn me anything so it is simply something I like to study and talk about from time to time.

I just don't understand and I can never get an answer when I ask Hoteps why they don't have the same amount of love for Nommo knowledge and culture. Why are we so caught up on East Africa to prove our self worth as Blacks?

• Like 1

Question 1 -What I need to understand is why the attachment to Kemet and not Yoruba, Ibo, Ibibio, Ghana, Ivory Coast? 

Brother, I agree with we should include, however it is easier if we say Kemet because Kemet is a product of the work started in these countries. Kemet became a permanent destination because of the River. They were moving away from the desert and environmental changes. 

Question 2 " If I could earn based on Kemetic principles then I would focus more on it" 

Societies needs psychologists, writers, accountants, ( Mathematics) Architects, Doctors, teachers. If you look at the Jewish people you will find that they dominate these fields. They run the entire American and European banking industry. A Jewish child is asked to learn and memorise the Torah at an early age . Please pay attention the name Torah =To+Ra Thoth the god of Wisdom who invented writing+ Ra is the supreme God and father of Osirius . If you study Kemeti language you will become a sublime thinker and author. Harry Potter is the most successful book in history of fiction and literature. Where does the story of Harry Potter comes from? Heru. Where does the story of Neo, Matrix comes from Heru. Where does the story of Star wars comes from?  Heru. Who invented medicine? Imhotep. who invented architecture Imhotep. Who invented writing and poetry? Black people. Who runs the media industry, newspapers etc? Jewish people. What do they study at home and at Jewish churches and schools? Ancient Kemetic culture. 

Jewish people study. They invest time studying ancient culture that's why they have no time for Christmas or rap music or to watch the next episode of a show that portrays black people as  drug dealers =Empire, The empire is a great show for ignorant people who don't understand psychology or know themselves otherwise they would not tolerate a show that insults their people. 

I will show how you can make a living using Kemetic principles.

1 Study Kemetic literature =History and psychology and Mathematics =higher Consciousness 

2 Create a blog and write about a specific subject -Example motivation for people of black origin 

3 Turn the blog into a book 

4 Create a youtube account and create videos about the same subject, short videos 

5 Deliver motivational seminars on your subject, motivation -Your vocabulary will very rich indeed. You will become a master psychologist 

6 Produce educational DVD, Books, seminars for people, sell them =money, Finance. Transform you book into documentaries and films 

7 Keep studying, keep doing, evaluate your progress and train people to help you to make your philosophy global 

Please pay attention to the number 7. You have 7 days of the week, 7 wonders of the world,  they say that Jesus came back to life after 7 days. The European god created the world in 7 days.  The number 7 is a perfect number. You won't fail if you follow apply the principles. Where does the number 7 comes from? Kemet. Brother Kemet is the source of your freedom. Mental and financial freedom. Jewish people are very wealthy because they study Kemetic culture. The name Israel =Is+ra+El that's  Isis mother of Heru+ Ra+ El. IsisRaEl. They study an ancient African culture. Freemasons do exactly the same. Look at the triangle in the middle of the dollar. It contains an eye, that's the eye of Ra, the eye of consciousness. Where does Ra comes from? 

I replied to your questions. AmenHotep 

• Like 1

Thanks for responding. It is not easier to say it is Kemet because it is not. I don't think there is anyway to connect Shango, Elegba, etc to Egyptian Ideology and Kemetic principles. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think so. Ifa exists as the root for people of this region. Combining it with Egypt is somewhat disrespectful. But that's neither here or there. In regard to studying and disregarding Hip-Hop/Rap music as a waste of time, Charles 13X could be considered the founder of Hip-Hop in many ways since it is his philosophy and way of life that has contributed so much to the culture. The 5% Nation of Islam (Gods and Earths) has saved more brothers from the streets and given more brothers knowledge of self than any Kemetic principle has in my opinion. So dissing rap and saying it's a waste undercuts your own attempt at bringing people into the fold. 

Now in regard to your position on following those steps at the bottom, those steps could work for a kid watching Empire. As a matter of fact it might work a lot faster since the kid would have a built in base, or an adult would have a built in fanbase that doesn't isolate your context to a specific group of people. But here is what is interesting, it takes a certain amount of time to do all of these things you list from step 1 to 7 and if you replace the word Kemetic literature, with Black literature, following those steps might lead to success and income no matter the topic. So while it is good advice, it is good advice about any topic not just Kemetic literature.

What you are doing is akin to what Baptist preachers do when they rape the neighborhood every week. "Give all you have at the alter of this course of study and you will gain blessings." It's the exact same approach and it creates confused and misguided people who end up lost when Kemetic principles, the church, (insert your philosophy and religion) is pushed as the only "Way" and that course of study doesn't fulfill someone's goals and dreams.  

I admire when someone understands and knows their philosophy. I think it's respectable. What isn't respectable is thinking that your way is the right way. There is no one method, there are only options and people have the right to study whatever they choose and to pursue whatever path they want to become enlightened. If it happens through Kemetic science, cool. If it is through Buddhishm, cool. If it's through NG&E, cool. As long as it isn't destructive and divisive it's cool. I tend to think this is a pretty good way of life: respecting all forms of knowledge and understanding. I've done pretty well with this train of thought.

• Like 1

Your statement ; Hip-Hop in many ways since it is his philosophy and way of life that has contributed so much to the culture. 

My reply. Brother Hiphop was created to awaken black people. Europeans understand psychology and the fact that sound affects the brain. They only pay and promote hip hop that talks about Niggas, Bitches, murder, drugs and motherfuckers.  Spend 5 minutes listening to young black people and pay attention to their vocabulary. Where do they learn these offensive words ? =Hip Hop 

Your statement =The 5% Nation of Islam 

Is Islam a black African culture? Black people were enslaved by two races, Europeans and Arabs. Where does Islam comes from ? Kemet. Where did the Arabs learn their mythology from?  -Is the story of Set and Heru. The concept of duality, heaven and hell, demons and angels. Kemet was invaded by Arabs, If you look at Kemet today you will find Arabs living there. 

I gave you the principles but if you aren't humble enough to say thank you please show me and help me to apply them then I will wish you all the best. You should  think twice before criticising a philosophy that you don't know or tried. I wouldn't give poison to a brother or a sister because that's not my purpose in life. I gave you the principles. You can hold on to your beliefs and try "other methods" I know that these principles work because I tried them and make a living teaching  and sharing them. 

Amenhotep 

• Like 1

Nelson,

What you want is acknowledging that Kemetic principles are the foundation of society. Any person who took 7th grade history knows that Olduvai Gorge /Mesopotamia is the place where life began and radiated from...but to say Kemetic ideals is the beginning and the end of empowerment is cultish thinking exactly like each extreme of religion that denies the importance of other developments throughout society.

I know the easy response is that since Kush was the first society that anything created afterwards is a copy, but once again this attachment to that train of thought denies accepting other ideas as valid and important enough to be studied on its own.

I'm not saying you're wrong or right just that you haven't taught me anything I didn't know and that learning and respecting all creation stories is important. 

The diversity that exists in the different philosophies and religions makes the world a much more interesting place.

Learning and studying any philosophy or religion is empowering with or without acknowledging YOUR understanding as the perceived FIRST.

I'd like to see your website and YouTube. If I deem it worth checking out then I will subscribe and share it. If it is more of the same rhetoric I will move on and we can just rap and exchange ideas, but I will keep watching Empire until it sucks and I move on. This won't stop me from being an effective person in society, lol. Entertainment is a great diversion for everyone in moderation...even in the process of nation building.

For me, nation building exists in the now, the present. A person can be ignorant of Set, Jesus, Mohammed, whoever but if they understand compassion for humans they are okay in my book. 

The original intent of this discussion opened the door for dialogue, but if the person who asked Troy, or simply looked up Troy...without bias based on THEIR philosophy, they would have seen that Troy has dedicated the last 20 years of his life to Black folks. Him acknowledging the holidays is not in antithesis to the work he's done in building this platform. I don't even know his personal politics and it doesn't matter. For Hoteps this seems to be all that matters and that is unfortunate. Unless, studying Kemetic philosophy is the gateway for you to discuss and analyze poetry, music and art of other cultures. If this was the case and we could engage in a discussion on a Claude McKay poem without reference to "Kemet" then that's cool and it makes sense. But if your goal is to establish that Kemet is the the beginning and end of everything, to me that doesn't make sense. A person who thinks there is nothing without Kemet should leave the internet and use those concepts of Kemet to create the Kemet internet and discuss all things Kush using only tools created for and by those who think similarly...

I do have a few final questions because you are open to discussion, why is it that Black Americans are the only people that seem so attached to the concept of Kemetic religion? Why aren't the people who live in that region forging this same connection? I get that this area was invaded and colonized as all areas in Africa were, but what is the need to so directly connect yourself to Egypt/Kush/Kemet? 

Is there any attachment to the amazing history that we have created out of oppression in this country? Isn't it much easier to teach people who they were in this country first and learn the history of the African in America first since that is a more direct method of establishing pride and knowledge of self?  Hasn't what we've done here in literature and art enough to establish the genius of Black Americans?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Brother I have done my duty, I gave you the principles of prosperity & happiness, I gave you the seeds, what you do with them its not my problem. You can waste your talent and  time reading western/ Eastern books, they will keep where you have been. 

There is a process called transformation of consciousness = The process of moving from shadows to light, ignorance to high level intelligence. I gave you the seeds for you to start that process and live a more meaningful successful life. Sorry brother I have no time and I am not interested in debates. All the best 

• Like 1

...I'm back this was very interesting-- far more interesting that the exchange could have possibly been on Twitter.  Thanks @Nelson for popping in and everyone else for making such greats comments.

Why is it that so many Black people cite Jewish people as the standard for enlightened culture, or a culture that Black should strive to be like in some way? 

It is always stricking to encounter "afro-centric" folks who, on the massive corporate sites, like Twitter, question the consciousness of another Black man they know nothing about.  As far as I'm concerned, all this does is diminish ourselves while enriching the owners of those platforms. 

There are plenty of writers who write about Kemet and plenty who write about West Africa, who are highlighted on this website.  I learned about the Dogon, from Saul Williams, and read even more about them in Tananarive Due's and Evelyn Coleman's novels.  Some believe the Dogon in the West came from East Africans, Egyptians. Our course John Henrik Clarke, and many others highlighted here write about all of this in great detail.

At the end of the day, we can not recapture and restore a culture that ended thousands of years ago--those days are over.  The best we can do is learn as much as we can from it, incorporate it what we know today, and move on.  This is natural, the way cultures evolve over time.

Nelson as far as the action items 1-7 above, there is nothing wrong with them, per se.  Needless to say, no one individual can do all of them and many of us can't, or won't do, any of them. The vast majority of people produce nothing, no books, no youtube videos, no DVD's not seminars, nothing.  In a practical sense few will ever do items 2-6. The best you can hope for are people who support the ones that do produce these things--which is itself a tall order.

Action items 1 and 7 are essentially the same, and that is to study.  Again getting folks--event students in school--to study is difficult.

So the question really is how do you get people to do the things you suggest or at least support the efforts of those that do?  I mean it is not even clear you have done them yourself.  Chris asked you about your YouTube channel and even offered to support it, but your response was, "Sorry brother I have no time and I am not interested in debate."  This makes no sense to me if you are actually believe what you are saying.

Finally, if your recommendations are not open to critique, or debate, then what good are they?  You can't shove an ideology down someone's throat and expect them to comply blindly.  Your recommendations are not religion that people are expected to blindly accept.

I guess it is far easier to snipe at someone in 140 characters or less.  Challenging and examining one's own ideas is much more difficult.

Brother Troy's comments " if your recommendations are not open to critique, or debate, then what good are they?  You can't shove an ideology down someone's throat and expect them to comply blindly"

My reply -Brother ignorance is  the mother of all poverty. You aren't an entrepreneur and criticise high level entrepreneurship. We live in the 21st century, this is a digital not an industrial age. The most effective way to create a business is by creating high quality content(.Apps, websites, books) If you don't know Kemetic African culture you will be ignorant of your own power & talent. People who don't their culture don't know themselves. They aren't confident and are afraid of failure. 

Please look at Google, google  is a company that sells content. Please google a project called the Secret, a book that has generated over $500 million using the 7 principles that I gave to brother. An European lady wrote a book called the Secret. She used Kemetic ancient sciences to educate Europeans and  called it the laws of attraction. There are books, blogs, videos, dvd's. You don't believe me? please google the Secret. 

You won't become a successful entrepreneur by celebrating Christmas, reading the Koran, The bible or listening to Hip Hop or trying to think and live like an European by adopting a culture that doesn't belong to you. Christmas is an European tradition that generate money to Europeans and Arabs not Africans. 

I don't need to prove the effectiveness of my principles. The guy who write the "The Empire" is a Jewish man. How come a Jewish author writes a tv series for black people? 

He studies Kemetic culture and knows that the most powerful products in the world is intellectual property. 

There are two levels of consciousness. Lower and higher consciousness. the 7 principles of success and prosperity belong to the higher. You don't understand or believe in them  them because you operate on the lower level of consciousness. Please take a look at the dollar bill and you will see a pyramid and an eye. That's the eye of Hathor =High level consciousness= High level awareness =High level financial, social and emotional prosperity. 

African Kemet culture is the primordial culture, the mother of all sciences. Ignorance or rejection of this fact leads to mental, physical, spiritual and financial poverty.

Amenhotep 

4 hours ago, CDBurns said:

What you want is acknowledging that Kemetic principles are the foundation of society. Any person who took 7th grade history knows that Olduvai Gorge /Mesopotamia is the place where life began and radiated from...but to say Kemetic ideals is the beginning and the end of empowerment is cultish thinking exactly like each extreme of religion that denies the importance of other developments throughout society.

I know the easy response is that since Kush was the first society that anything created afterwards is a copy, but once again this attachment to that train of thought denies accepting other ideas as valid and important enough to be studied on its own.

I'm not saying you're wrong or right just that you haven't taught me anything I didn't know and that learning and respecting all creation stories is important. 

Sara, I wrote this to Nelson so you are right. I said the exact same thing. What I wanted to know is why there is such a strong attachment to connecting African Americans/Blacks to Kemet as a source of pride and motivation. Nelson never answered that. He also never left a website for us to check out. The good thing about this message board and message boards hosted by us is that you can present your information, but you will be challenged on your thoughts. Any intellectual should want to be challenged. When I say opinion, I'm not saying that Kemet is not the foundation I'm saying no one knows what any person thought at the dawn of civilization therefore everything can be considered hearsay. None of what I said was to challenge Nelson. It was to allow for the explanation of certain questions that I never seem to be able to get answered from those from this philosophy.

Brother Kemetic sciences and principles cannot be challenged or questioned because of the almost infinite and high quality archeological evidence. If you want focus on the other areas of Africa that's fine. However you won't find the wealth of archeological evidence that you find in Kemet. Focus on kement and everything else will be clear. 

Sister Sara is standing up for African Kemetic culture, she is standing up for her values, the history, culture and identity of her ancestors. That's a wonderful and highly commendable thing to do. 

• Like 1

Uh oh... you just said Troy isn't an entrepreneur and that he hasn't created content. Nelson, you just listed white writers on a black literary website, the oldest black literary website and one of the oldest literary websites in the world... run by a Black man. A man who has given voice and space for Black writers, out of his own pocket, for almost 20 years. You just wrote that we won't be successful. Yet you haven't shown us a website or established your own success using these principles that are common knowledge. 

Now let's just squash what you're doing here. I don't ever do this, but your logic is incredible and without foundation. You won't see anywhere that I've promoted myself or who I am without Troy's permission or as an answer to a question.

My name is Christopher D. Burns. I own ARCH one of the only black owned footwear companies in the world. I also own CBP which is a small book publishing imprint, and music label and a blog with over 400 blog entries/content (the same amount can be found on ARCH). Both companies generate money, but instead of telling you how much I make I am going to give you a link to my investment page for ARCH (which needs to be updated) but it shows how much money I made from 2012 to 2014 which is right 1.3 million dollars. I can also give you CBPs income as well if you like.

http://www.arch-usa.com/arch-investment/ Scroll down to the bottom of the page and add up the totals in the SHIPPED PRODUCT SALES list.

This 2015 I've earned right at about 350K. I don't expect anyone else to drop their personal info in here, but I'm doing so to establish that what you are saying is extremely biased, uninformed and without validation. I was bankrupt in 2007. Had a car repossessed and didn't have a job, and had a baby on the way. As a professor I'm well versed in research about Kemet, but also literature in general. I didn't buy into that garbage about the universe giving you what you want in the Secret, but if it's what you believe I do agree that you can manifest, but without a plan and some direction you can align with the universe and still be broke as fuck. Instead of relying on the Secret, I wrote my own book. I'm now spending my time giving anybody willing to listen what I did and how I failed and succeeded my story so they can avoid going through what I went through and still go through. Last year I lost 150,000 dollars. I talk about this in my video series as well. 

Now, I'm glad you responded, but you need to really give us something that shows your name, who you are and what you've done for people before you call out a guy/man/Troy who gave me my "start" in promoting my work and literally broke over 50% of the books you probably read and support written by Black writers. Until you do more than fall back on the rhetoric of not being challenged, your words mean nothing.

• Thanks 1

I apologise for that. I did't explain myself very well 

There are 3 levels of entrepreneurship, 

Dreamer 

Dinosaur 

Penguin Level =This is the highest level of entrepreneurship . The principles that I gave you belong to this level. You question them because you don't belong to this level therefore you don't understand it . Please google Lynda.com Oprah Winfrey. Apple   that's Penguin level. All of them sell content =Intellectual property . Brother if you are doing well that's great. Take your assets and invest them on the development of your people. I personally don't need to prove anything therefore won't be pasting links of my companies or my income. 

Amenhotep 

Man... you just said google Lynda.com, Oprah, Apple... For real? What do any of these things have to do with what you've accomplished with your philosophy? Better yet give me something that isn't propped up by White folks!

I gave you my site and link to how much money I've made. I'm now giving you my online videos where I teach business principles http://www.youtube.com/archbyccb I'm waiting on you to show me something!!!!! Here are all of the books I've written: http://www.amazon.com/Christopher-D.-Burns/e/B004WTS8SG/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_3?qid=1435501573&sr=8-3, Here are the two albums I released this year under CBP Music: http://www.tunecore.com/music/cbpmusic, Here is the shoe I released through ARCH this year: http://www.arch-usa.com/refresh-fall-colors-arch-tr-114-caramel-shadow/ 

Tell me again what I don't own. Better yet shut me down and show me what you own because of your Kemetic principles. I really do need to understand so I can let this go.

Brother, I said earlier, I don't have time or want to have a debate. I gave you the principles, the seeds, you can use or ignore them. That's not my problem. All the best. If I buy one of your products I will use then make a comment on them. I won't criticise something that I have not used. 

I know that the Bible and Koran are children of Kemetic african sciences because have read them then compared them to Kemetic scriptures . Torah =Toth+RA . Jesus Christ is a fictional chracter that is supposed to be Heru. Jesus Christ never existed. Jesus Christ is not even Jewish name, an European Greek name . Constantine funded the writing of the bible therefore the idea that the bible comes from God is delusion mixed with sophisticated ignorance. 

If you want to know more abou Kemet please go the original source. That's not very difficult Here is a wonderful brother beautiful black man who is very proud of his identity and culture https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZaz5H1uc9E

LOL, that's what I thought. You don't realize how bad you make Hoteps look when you can't counter with real visible information about the culture you profess to be the beginning and the end of all things.

There is an amazing brother here in Memphis who utilizes the Kemetic philosophies. His name is Terrance SetepenRa Wilson https://www.facebook.com/terrance.s.wilson?fref=photo. He is one of the most informed and knowledgeable brothers I've had the pleasure of reading work by and supporting, although I have never once met this brother in person. We both are very active in our own ways in the city. I wish I could do more to help him. As it stands I've donated small amounts to him and whenever possible I share whatever he is working on.  Here is one of his websites he helps to organize for the RBG Memphis chapter:  www.rhinosnation.com This is a business program that empowers the African American community.

This brother holds weekly meetings through Rhino's Nation and has also established a project:  www.menneferproject.com

This project is meant to deliver the teachings of Kemet to what is established as the Fertile Crescent(Kush) capitol of Memphis (Mennefer) in the US. He has brought every speaker imaginable to Memphis to speak on Kemetic wisdom and philosophies. On top of that the brother hosts a Feed the Homeless Sunday every month where he feeds and clothes homeless Memphians.

I bring him up as an anti-YOU. You are the type of dude who fucks up movements with delivering half assed theories without support. I need to get him to come here and explain what and why Kemet is important to offset the damage you have done on this public forum to the movement. The questions I asked are questions I always ask of people. None of them were confrontational or about debate. They all were open ended questions allowing you to share your websites and information to support your position. It was all meant to reinforce what you are doing. Instead you avoided and gave nothing. It's important that although I don't share the same philosphies I give the people who may be reading this proof that Kemetic philosophy is being used to empower without leaving a bunch of White based businesses and Jewish guys as the example. 

You're right though I can choose to ignore them, but I don't. I support the people doing the work, no matter their religion or philosophy. If you are building up your fellow woman/man you are important and worthy of support.

• Like 1

Brother we have been trained and programmed to fight one another, to criticise and insult one another., not to love and support one another.  That's the education that we get from things like Hip hop,Hollywood  Christmas, University, television, History and books written by non Africans. 

I provided the principles of prosperity to  a brother because I love my people and my culture and want to help my people to move forward, mentally and financially. I don't get a thank you , I am criticised and attacked for trying to help my fellow brother. That's the product of European psychology.

Kemet is the cure for all this mental poverty and sickness . This is not about me or my ideas, We are working on behalf of a race that has been enslaved, raped, burned and insulted for centuries. We have an opportunity to teach our children to love themselves by showing them the history of their ancestors and entrepreneurship. That's the value of both high level entrepreneurship and Kemet. I am not against any brother or sister, however when a brother/ sister question ancient principles, I walk away. You can't be bigger or more clever than your ancestors therefore it doesn't make any sense to question their history and integrity. 

In order to get the next group of people to accept what you are doing you have to give examples.

Make up your mind.

You said Troy isn't an entrepreneur. You said I can't understand the philosophy and this is what will make me fail. You said I own nothing. You said that, I didn't say that about you until you wouldn't give me any examples of how Kemetic philosophy has created your wealth. 

You still haven't explained to me what wealth or ownership you have. You still fall back on your access to wisdom as the road to enlightenment without showing how Kemet cures mental poverty or poverty in general. I attack you because you attacked us for not being Black enough or African enough. Your initial question of how Troy can empower Blacks while celebrating Christmas was an attack and you carried that attack into saying that we aren't entrepreneurs and we don't empower Black people and what's worse you have said we don't love ourselves... how disrespectful is that? I never said you don't love yourself or that you were wrong or that you would fail, or that you don't have integrity. You did this.

Every post I made, go back and look, every post, I said I would love to share your work with other people, or something to that effect. 

What is high level entrepreneurship? You said Oprah, Lynda.com and Apple! There are more people that will attain what I've attained than will ever, ever reach the status of Apple, or Lynda.com. Why wouldn't you tell people, "Go look at Troy Johnson founder of AALBC as a successful model of entrepreneurship that supports the Black community." Why wouldn't you say that to people you know?

What's worse is that instead of saying http://financialjuneteenth.com/category/fjt-university/ as the example for schools for improving Black financial literacy you give us a White owned company! Dr. Boyce Watkins even has a school with Dame Dash that you could promote, but you choose a White company when you are supposedly uplifting Black people. Do you see how dangerous this is. That's why it's necessary for me to bring up another brother of the Kemetic Philiosophy because this is not Facebook. What is written here will be here until the internet disappears. It is indexed and searchable through web engines. If the last word on Kemetic Philiosphy is your weak justification of it, that hurts the movement. I'm not even a part of it and I know this. If you don't get this, brother, you need to dig a lot deeper into your philosophy and discover something Black and attainable as evidence of how Kemet helps us become better, financially secure people.

• Like 2

You said " Make up your mind. You said Troy isn't an entrepreneur"

My reply Brother please  move from the lower level to the higher level of Consciousness  Work on behalf of your people not against your people. I already apologised for saying Brother Troy is not an Entrepreneur. that's was poor judgement. Read my post. I apologised.  Let's move on to higher ideas. I am not at war with my brothers and sisters, I am at war with the ignorance that was and is used to mentally and financially enslave them. Peace Hotep 

You said  "but you choose a White company when you are supposedly uplifting Black people"

My reply . I just gave you examples of high level companies, I never said that they are owned by or white or black people. 

Brother please move from the lower to higher level of Consciousness. Stop fighting and attacking your own people. Support them instead. 

My advice to you and in support of you, do your research before disrespecting people so you don't have to apologize.

When utilizing speaking points that are based on the assumption that I don't uplift Black people, or that I'm not Black enough because I do not subscribe to any religious or philosophical belief that places one person above another, or more specifically one that establishes Blacks as the creators of all things, don't use White owned companies to support your idea of higher level entrepreneurship.

My final advice on this is to look in the mirror and ask yourself honestly have you done a good job of presenting your own philosophy and explaining the benefits to the readers here. The first step in creating peace and uplifting people is self analysis. I question myself on a daily basis in order to create the next step to improve myself. As I improve myself, I am able to give to others the tools I've used to become a better person. I have three business books available. In all of these books I explain that I make mistakes and that if I hadn't made those mistakes I could not have moved from nothing to something. I suggest to you that when you begin to question someone, question them without bias and judgement. Support with facts and evidence so that the next person is empowered when they have to speak on the subject. In NG&E there is a philosophy of each one, teach one. You build by challenging or asking someone to drop science. In Christianity the disciples questioned Jesus, this gave them the ability to spread his word without faltering. In Islam Muhammad even questioned God's revelation and had to be supported by Kadhijah. In Buddhism Siddhartha questioned everything and this is what led to the 4 Noble Truths and Nirvana. Sikhs broke from Hindus.  My reason for bringing this up, because I know you are going to say that all of these religions were born of Kemet and are flawed in some way, is because in any delivery of information from the informed to the uninformed examples and explanations must be given as to why a person should choose. Once those reasons and explanations are given, then a person has free will to choose whatever philosophy they want.

If the practice of Kemetic philosophy is that you only give the reasons to choose Kemetic Philosophy and then it is up to the person to choose, I respect that and I won't question you on it anymore. But don't expect me to not challenge you when your philosophy calls into question my blackness and ability to uplift people. You have no idea what I've done for my people and what I've sacrificed.

Consciousness... a person who is conscious realizes that explaining and asking someone to become conscious is a fallacy. You are either aware or unaware and no one, not you or me, or anyone can tell someone else that they have attained a higher level or any level of consciousness.

Brother please move from the lower to higher level of Consciousness. Stop fighting and attacking your own people. Support them instead. 

You have offended me but had not courage to apologise , that's ego and low level Consciousness. All those bibles, Christmas, Korans and TV and Hip hop have kept you  on the lower plane of understanding . Kemet will help you to move to the higher plane where you will experience higher consciousness. Read the 42 principles of Maat and try your best to live by them .

Peace, Happiness, health and prosperity. Hotep  

Show me where I offended you and I will apologize. You continue to sneak in underhanded comments under the guise of Hotep. Your statement of ego and low level consciousness is a diss. You know that. I have nothing to apologize for because I at no time talked about your ego, level of intelligence, ability to earn, and I did not disrespect your religion/philosophy. This is all you've done to me, but you drop hotep as if you have done nothing wrong. Thank you for the greetings of peace and happiness, etc. I wish you well also. There isn't any ill will here simply discussion and analysis on my end as well as questions. These things empower people to me.

That's not for you. You do you, and keep it moving. If you show me where I offended you, if I called you out of your name or disrespected you WITHOUT REASON, then I have no problem apologizing. 

As I said above, I am no longer questioning you. I also said if you continue to diss that I will question you. Finally and I repeat, no man, no woman, no one can tell anyone to move or enter a higher level of consciousness.

You have violated your own laws however:

29. I have not judged hastily. Your initial question against Troy

9. I have not uttered evil words. Your statement that I would fail and never succeed.

18. I have not set my lips in motion (against any man). Every statement that said I hate or don't support my people.

28. I have not stirred up strife. Once again your initial statement that started this whole thing.

35. I have not spoken scornfully. Ego and low level consciousness

30. I have not overstepped my boundaries of concern You overstep when you assume someone else's level of consciousness

You need to come to terms with your own philosophy and way of life. I'm cool.

• Like 2

Brother I shall say you are an ungrateful human being. You asked me to provide you with a formula that contains kemetic principles, one that can be used for economic and financial progress. I provided you with one  and from that moment you have used all kind of words and ignorance to criticise it, insult me.

Where is your formula? 

What have you done for the Brethren? 

Where are your principles that can help somebody to progress mentally, spiritually, financially and socially?

What do you recommend? 

You are cool to insult me for trying to help you as you asked. Where is yours? show me how I can use your experiences and wisdom to help my family? 

Brother Saneter doesn't seat behind a computer writing some long posts trying to lecture the Brethren, he creates educational content for the Brethren, do you know brother Saneter, do you support him? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idjshfgcMMk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST6BrYEGy6U

From 1995 to 2011 I taught in the San Diego, Memphis, and Ashland Mississippi. I did this to the detriment of my family because I felt that I owed my people for helping me to become educated. I was also a computer tech and I had every right to just work for a company that paid me well. Add on to this I coached basketball in an area that was home to both Crips and Bloods and some of my students had to live with me in order to graduate. All of this on a salary that was right at 30K in San Diego where the poverty line was 75K. We were on welfare and wic as a family while I was an educator.

I left there and came to Memphis where I took what I learned and taught an HBCU. In 2004 I started a website called Center Court Basketball. From 2004 to 2009-10 and part of 11 I sent, by myself over 100 players to college on basketball scholarships. Many of those kids came from New Orleans and luckily I sent them off to college right before Hurricane Katrina hit. During this same time I used my CBP website to help launch the websites of Memphis' own Loretta McNary, a sister. I developed her website and her L logo. At the same time that I did this I also helped a Black Veteran named Terry Johnson launch THe Champions Within which catered to schools through mentoring. I also mentored at several schools through out the Memphis area. When I left the Black college I went to a charter school that worked with struggling students. During my time there the students shot two short films, and created two books. 1 of poetry and the other a book of essays on improving society for the next generation of Black leaders. From that group of kids one student won the ACT SO Competition which led to a schollie to TSU. This is even half of what I did there. Through my CBP Publishing company I published the book the History of the Black Soldier by Colonel Tobbie Ingram, he was one of the highest decorated Black soldiers during the Korean and Vietnam war. When I began ARCH my footwear company I made a shoe that I donated every pair to Laura's House abused women's shelter. I also started a scholarship fund that I fund out of my own pocket for my PG who was murdered in San Diego, and I named one of my shoes for him in my brand ARCH. This scholarship is still available. In the past year or so here are all of the websites that I built and all of the business I helped to start, without charging any of these people. I did it because as a person who struggled I know what it's like to not have help.

901 Prep Scoop: www.901prepscoop.com Chuck Lawson is now recognized as one of the best minds in basketball for the Memphis Area. While running a basketball network, I helped Chuck to get his 901 Prepscoop brand off the ground. I eventually taught Chuck how to run his website on his own and as his content developed his site earned him a position with national prep hoops powerhouse website Dunk Dog.

City University School: Setup the original website for City University School and gave them a platform that allowed them to layout a similar setup on their current website.

The Champions Within with Terry Johnson: http://www.championswithin.com/  I assisted Terry in creating his website and held a semester long workshop to make sure he had the skills needed to operate his site. Utilizing his basic site Terry has become one of the primary Character Education provider’s in the region and is expanding to the nation.

The Loretta McNary Show: Memphis’ own Oprah began her journey almost ten years ago. She has moved on to establish a bigger brand since I initially worked with her on her original website where I developed her “L” logo. She now works with someone else, but my original logo and work is still a heavy presence on her website.

Heros Footwear/Neimaj: As the original designer of the Neimaj website, I assisted Jamien Sills over the years in developing his brand. As he grew he took over development of his website. In 2012 however, through my company ARCH I helped Jamien to earn 25000 dollars from the Miller Coors Urban Entrepreneur Program. Utilizing my offshore production I was able to help Jamien make shoes for Mississippi State University and for the Miller Coors contest. My work also allowed for the development of his first athletic shoe the O1. This was a fantastic accomplishment.

Brooklyn Ajays: www.brooklynajays.com Brooklyn Ajays is one of the best sneaker companies in the country. Selling hard to find kicks that sneaker lovers are searching for is their claim to fame. Over the past few years ARCH has been instrumental in helping this company attain inventory and stay competitive in the sneaker world.

Swiftizm: The California Emcee needed a website that would allow him to control the downloads of his music and keep track of how many times the music was downloaded. He bought One Hour To Wealth and 30 Day when it released, purchased hosting and his domain and during his 60 minute session, I built this website. www.swiftizm.com.

Brandon Meeks Music: The Indianapolis Bass player who is also in the group Native Sun, bought One Hour To Wealth. Said he didn’t have the time although he understood everything in the book, to launch his own site. After a few e-mails I told him to book his session. I realized that he didn’t have the money to pay for his domain. Instead of telling him to write me when he bought his domain, I had a discount for a domain and hosting and purchased it for him. I built the website. He was more comfortable with Squarespace as his CMS and he utilized that. He is now rolling along posting and sharing information with his followers.www.brandonmeeksmusic.com

Add on to this I created a small biz curriculim for a local school in Memphis and did an in class workshop that taught the students how to start a business without any money. The students ended up making 800 dollars from the class on their own.  I funded the development of a startup PR company of a student who was a felon that I taught at a college. I recently helped a lady start a company that makes period panties for women who can't afford to buy feminine products.  All the while that I did all of this (which is all verifiable and you can find every person I mention and write them) I ran my own businesses and pulled my family out of bankruptcy. The books that I wrote, 1 Hour To Wealth give all of keys I used to do this (http://www.cbpublish.com/25-keys-points-to-stay-motivated-in-small-business-intro/)  Book 2 The 30 Day Project continues this philosophy and is about learning to be still and meditate (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qZgvh49IUo) and the final book F--k Speeches & Inspiration (http://amzn.to/1NS7KKL) tells people how to start a business without having any money.

Now you said I insulted Kemetic principles. That's a lie because I listed a brother who is using these philosophies in a positive and uplifting way. I asked you over and over to give your evidence of how it has been successful because you started this thing off with a diss.

You asked what I'm doing. Everyday I spend time giving as much help and assistance as I can to jumpstart business. I can post to you Facebook inbox messages, but I will do you one better and give you a link to a Q& A from one of these people I shot for my web show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lSvbeSw8xA

At no time did I diss you or dog your religion. Not once. I simply asked you to explain things and you didn't. I then used your 42 rules to show you where you failed your own religion. You being pissed at me is a reflection of you, not me. As I said, look in the mirror.

• Like 2

Above is the first time I didn't write Principles/philosophy. I was typing fast, but look at what you did again, "move from that plane of understanding," another sneak diss. Stop doing that bro it undermines everything you write.

Nah I've never seen this brother before in the video. 

I don't know what you are reading on here, but it should be obvious I'm on a much different plane than most people you meet. That's not self-promoting it's just the truth. I'm still waiting to see what you've done for the movement.

I gave you the the 7 principles that will enable you to become healthier, happier, emotionally and financially successful. I then asked you for your formula? 

Where is your formula? 

You don't believe on the effectiveness of my formula, can you show me your formula please? 

What do you recommend ?

I don't know Brother Santeer, that's good info. But I just looked up there at your edit and you are sneak dissing with the comment about me writing long comments on a computer. Bro, I'm the same dude in person as I am on here. For you to be such an enlightened dude, you sure do go against all of your rules in your philosophy with the disrespect.

In regard to my formula...Bro, are you just skimming or something? I just gave you the links to the three books I've written. I even gave you a link to my 25 Keys that you can read on my website. But I won't complain I will post them again for you here:   The books that I wrote, 1 Hour To Wealth give all of keys I used to do this (http://www.cbpublish.com/25-keys-points-to-stay-motivated-in-small-business-intro/)  Book 2 The 30 Day Project continues this philosophy and is about learning to be still and meditate (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qZgvh49IUo) and the final book F--k Speeches & Inspiration (http://amzn.to/1NS7KKL) tells people how to start a business without having any money.

Dang I'm listening to your guy and he just said the same thing I told you. To understand Kemetic behavior you have to analyze people and yourself. 

Brother please remember this, we aren't at war, we are trying to find a common ground so we can build a community and help our people . We are fighting something bigger than ourselves. There is not point in fighting against one another. We are united by the same vision which is to help our people to progress. Happiness, Health, Peace and Prosperity, I am not trying to have a go at your or bring you down. 

The diet eaten at Christmas is poison brother, Coca Cola, meat, sugar and salt, this is killing our people, that's one of  the reasons I am so against these European holidays. Happiness, the diet affect the second element Health. We can't have prosperity if we don't have health. Brother we need to change diet and all these European and Arab religions, tv and educations,  destroy our ability to reason. 

Please watch this brother because he is very deep indeed.

You see  brother, there two types of wisdom, Pre and Post Kemetic. Many brothers are well versed on post Kemetic literature, This brother is a saviour please check him, this is higher plane of understanding  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP8ISe0C944

This is what I mean with higher consciousness. I am vegetarian brother, thanks to these black masters who introduce us the philosophies of our ancestors

I am checking the links, the first impression is great stuff, You are doing a great job, you can refine it. I don't criticise my brothers or sisters. We must support one another. Evolution is a product of cooperation not competition. 

• Like 1

Thanks, but I'm still very curious about your website and information. Please share it if you have one. If it's something you are working on don't hesitate to buy my books because they teach you how to create your own website and presence on the web and how to monetize those things. The books are only .99 cents or they are free if you have Amazon prime and the Kindle app. I will also take any questions you have for me and create a Youtube video to answer any questions you have. I have not and do not hold any ill will towards you. I'm glad you feel that you have attained enlightenment and you feel better about it. Having pride in what you do and know is expected. I appreciate the clarification on higher consciousness. I watched the video you attached and while I don't want to spark another exchange this brother is using Freudian concepts in discussing Kemet. As a professor I look at everything and this always bothers me, but if it helps people so be it. Thanks for the exchange and I look forward to seeing you on a different thread.

Thanks Brother I have been working on a digital project for 2 years , I am on the final months of production before making them public. 

Please forgive me if I was rude during our conversation, We are always learning. I gladly invite you to explore the work of my sister Nteri Nelson. Seeking the secrets & science of consciousness. This is higher consciousness . These are University professors. This is deep African thinking & wisdom. They deal with transformation of consciousness. Move from European ignorance to African way of life. That's the primordial science. Happiness, Health, Prosperity  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAIOy3O_fMs

Our brother and saviour Dr Amo Wilson. An African American psychologist great soul 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=207xZKvyONI

Dr Sebi a brother who has been curing aids and cancer and diabetes using African sciences , Alkaline food. This is higher plane of understanding 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dPzeEw3PKY

• Like 1

Thanks for the links. I know who Dr. Sebi is and I appreciate the sharing of your sister. I taught at 1 University, 1 HBCU and a Community College. I know how difficult it is to publish and develop theories and concepts, so I commend them on finding a path to enlighten others through their research. I wish you well on your digital project and I hope that you build and capture the audience you are looking for. Even if you don't capture that audience, as long as it fulfills your own goals you've done something amazing. Keep pushing.

thanks Brother, that's why one of the principles advises the seeker to create a youtube channel and a blog. Choose a subject and seek mastery of that subject.  It can be any subject, clothing or computer programming or food, education. The best way to start is through content creation. The startup businesses that are generating billions majority are funded by Goldman Sachs, they don't invest in black owned startups therefore we must find creative and effective ways to create successful and sustainable businesses. Later we can create investments firms to help our brothers and sisters. 

The remarkable entrepreneur is also healer for the mind and body, a healer for the soul. Food affects biology the mind & body, Kemetic African sciences affect the psyche and the entire consciousness. They change the individual from the inside, deep into the Ka & Ba the soul.  I am just a student brother. 

We have been to educated to think and eat like Europeans that's not our culture. The healer will help the individual to reconnect with his or her ancestors. That primordial, divine and universal mother which is Africa. That's why they are trying to move us away from.

Africa is key. That's the key to our existence and success in life. A spiritual and intellectual connection with our ancestors. That's where the money is , health, happiness & financial success. The key is not for us to study these sciences and keep them, we must share them and by sharing then  we learn more about them, that's the origin of wealth. It comes from sharing. Peace, Brother.  Happiness, Health and Prosperity. Hotep & love brother. 

• Like 2

Thanks for the referral, I will watch it eventually as research and entertainment(passing the time), but in regard to adding it to my thought process for what I believe and do not believe in or admire, I will take a pass. I love art. If you visit my site you will see artwork by Kehinde Wiley and Kadir Nelson. You will also see art by Bughouse and Justin Bua. My admiration of all forms of literature and art don't require cleansing. I have a high admiration for African ideas and Taoist concepts. Every religion has value and all people and persons are important regardless of their beliefs or background.

In my household I have books of art on Africa, as well as The Renaissance. They are both important on their own merit. The celebration of, or enjoyment of other cultures, does not diminish my celebration and admiration of Black culture. I am capable of enjoying art/music/literature for the sake of art/music/literature. My bookshelf is full of study material on a varied amount of cultures. This enables me to interact not only with Blacks, but Whites, Browns, Yellows and Purples, lol. Which is needed in my day to day existence. If I had to solely rely on the African/Black dollar in business I would have a job and not be in business. Try this on for size.

I own a shoe company. Simply looking at names in many instances will tell you what background people are from. I also write a lot of my customer and I have added them on Facebook. The support of my Black owned shoe company is about 65% White, 25% Latino and about 10% Black and those Blacks are repeat customers primarily. 

I definitely appreciate the shares and knowledge though. I dig that.

Brother, Art is an African invention, the oldest forms of art are found inside Caves in Africa. Kemet created Graphic design = hieroglyphs

I had a child with an English woman, I am not anti White, However I understand the psychological and financial implications brought by the adoption European culture, that includes diet and thinking. The biggest segment in the world is African. If you master your own psychology and that of a people of African origin you will billions of customers. I am not trying to change you, I am just charing fundamental material created by black intellectuals who had the vision of helping their fellow brothers and sisters to raise their consciousness by embracing the culture of their ancestors.

Peace, Hoptep 

Listen man, let me hip you to something, giving advice based on the idea of your concept without a proven example is like telling me that a dog can open a door and crank a car because all dogs started in Africa. I appreciate you dropping knowledge and sharing, but please, for the life of all things African, stop, stop, stop, stop telling me or any person that if they study Kemetic principles they will be rich or have a better performing business unless you do what I did by giving you my investment page and sales and how much money I've made since I quit working five years ago. 

You want to know why Nike is a billion dollar business? It's not because they have mastered Kemetic science. They paid the right athletes and they spend a billion dollars on advertising.

You want to know why Apple makes a billion dollars? They have convinced the public that their brand can be trusted as the best product. That happened through advertisement.

You want to know why all of these big ass White companies make a killing? They simply have more money and more connections than the other companies. (Keyword connections)

It's insulting as hell for someone to tell me how to be a billionaire based on a philosophy without showing me THE PEOPLE YOU PERSONALLY KNOW WHO HAVE MADE MILLIONS.

Now, I appreciate you dropping knowledge and giving your information, but please save your ideas for making billions until you can tell me, "Chris, this is my friend Joe Heru. He used Kemetic Principle to make 50,000 dollars this month." Then Joe Heru is going to have to come on this page and show me his website, and stats, the same way I showed you that I've made 1 million plus in my earlier posts. 

This is not European or African thinking on my part. This is reality and it is the world I live in. You don't know what my philosophy or religion is, stop assuming and telling me that yours will help me. Just drop knowledge and that's it, unless you are giving me real evidence of you making your own shoe, owning your own record label, or owning your own publishing company and showing me your sales. You dig what I'm saying?

I'm not mad, just irritated. 

My last words on the business aspects in regard to posting to me: DO NOT POST ANYTHING ABOUT MONEY OR BUSINESS WITHOUT SHOWING ME REAL PROOF THAT YOU HAVE MADE MILLIONS FROM EXECUTING THE SAME THING. You feel me? If you want to share more videos and info, I'm cool with that all day.

• Like 2

Brother let's move from the negative, bring an end to Civil war, I am not in the world to insult anybody. Sister's Ani lecture will be the most powerful lecture you will ever hear from an Female intellectual, very deep material. We should focus on higher ideas that can help our people rather than own Ego, What I have and I don't have, We should go beyond, this is pure consciousness https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvZ-en9oiqo

We are looking for ideas, a process, strategies that will enable us to Create the African nation, that's was the vision of our ancestors, Martin Luther King, it remains our vision 

• Like 1

Like I said I'm not upset, but I'm a realist man and you seem to live in an idea world. You don't want to hear shit that doesn't fit your scope of what you think is right. That's the worst attitude in the world. It's elitist and it isolates you from people who could help you. 

When I coached in San Diego, I worked at a school that had one of the largest Sudanese and Somali populations in the country. Some of these kids arrived with the Lost Boys of Sudan and many of the Somali students had been kid soldiers. They went to a school with White, Asian, Black, Hispanic and a host of other cultures. We had 100 dialects at this school.

While I taught there I lost kids from every culture to violence. I realized then that there wasn't any one right idea. We had Black kids who went through Sankofa training and Kemetic philosophy (beat and abused by their own). All of these kids cried the same, failed the same, loved the same, hurt the same, succeeded the same. The only difference was some were Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Catholic, African Philosophy, all of them were beautiful and intelligent.Some of them were dumb as rocks, but I loved them all and fought for them all. I learned then that the things that made them beautiful and amazing were their differences. The kids who went through Sankofa, were no better off than the Muslim kids. Their parents weren't any more successful than the many refugee parents and "illegal" alien parents with work visas.

BUILDING THE AFRICAN NATION IS IMPORTANT. I get it.

But I can't dialogue with you just like I can't dialogue with preachers, or Klansmen. You guys are all the same. Only your way is right. Klan = White is right. Preachers = Only Jesus can get you to heaven. Kemet (the way you do it) = Only Ma'at Will save your mind and life.

It's all CULT thinking that overlooks the fact that all people will never be the same and all people don't have to be the same or share the same things.

I respected my students and their parents because they were beautiful people. They were caring people. They loved each other. When my basketball team, filled with all of these different kids went into battle they battled as brothers. They practiced as brothers. We ate as brothers. When we had long road trips we all slept in the same rooms and shared ideas and dreams. The Christian players learned about Ramadan from our Muslim students. Our Buddhist students taught our Muslim students how to accept meditation. The one kid who went through the Sankofa rights of passage and was raised by Kemetic philosophy people learned from the actual people who lived in the Sudan that it's not Christians or outsiders that are fucking up the Sudan, it's tribes killing each other. I have one of my former players who earned his degree and went back to the Sudan. He explains the problems everyday when he can and I respond when he writes. WE ARE ALL CONNECTED!

If you are looking for ideas, a process, strategies... if you are truly looking for a higher consciousness, learn how to love without limits. Learn how to give without prejudice. Learn how to support without judgement. 

These are my last words to you because it is obvious that you, just like Preachers who pimp their congregations, Klansmen who train their children to hate based on their philosophy and you who will never present FACTS only wisdom without example or proof, are only in this dialogue to prove to yourself that what you are doing is right. You don't have anything else to hang your hat on it seems. All you have is Ma'at, but if your ideology blinds you to all of this beauty in the world, all of these amazing cultures, and the beautiful people within those cultures throughout time, that is truly an unfortunate thing.

In your words, Hotep, in all other forms Namaste, Salaam, and God Bless You

I'm out.

• Like 1

Brother we are looking for black men and black women to help us to create a nation, a place where children can play without being shot, a place where black females aren't arrested, raped  and assassinated, a place where black people aren't insulted for being black, a place where black people don't need medical insurance because they eat the right food , food that's in harmony with their biology, We are looking for ideas and minds to build the African Nation, the promise land for black people suffering.  That's the goal that are pursuing. We can't build a successful nation using someone's else culture. Brother we must reject the language given to us by Europeans 

"You don't want to hear shit that doesn't fit your scope"

Brother this is not a personal enterprise. Emotional intelligence, long term planning,  cultural research are necessary. Think of black people in 100 years. The current way of life and mindset of black people is unsustainable. Every single day a black person is killed in America. Millions in prisons, millions dying of starvation and manmade mental and physical conditions. We are looking for brothers and sisters willing to help us to create a nation, an ideal place for black children, men and women. We can't create a nation using someone's else culture that's why we are studying the culture of our ancestors and sharing it with fellow brothers and sisters. A cultural and spiritual cleansing process  is a fundamental requirement  that will enable the individual to use his or her intelligence for the benefits of his "African family"

Hotep

Brother the entire terminology is European, that's why we need cleansing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvZ-en9oiqo .  Always remember brother, Evolution is a product of cooperation not competition. You need to come up with a new strategy to save your people from the daily misery that they are experiencing. You can't do that on your own, you need Maat =balance 

Hotep, Peace Health & Prosperity 

Sara, I'm answering you. I don't have to take my own advice because I am not delivering a philosophy as the way or a religion. For Christians they have to have Jesus. Klansmen hate people or don't acknowledge them because of their beliefs. The only thing different from what homeboy is doing is that he isn't killing anyone. But disregarding all cultures is exactly the same thing that the Klan does, but you know that.  In regard to the Sudan and your questions, don't look at the news go to Facebook and add a man named Pur Lam and he will tell you exactly what is happening in North and South Sudan. I don't do hearsay. He is one of my former players and he gave up everything to go back and help his people. 

In regard to your last statement notice the word YOU. You is singular and is directed to Nelson. You conveniently overlooked that as you did before to prove your point. Where did I lump all Black people at any time? Nowhere. 

Check yourself, not me. The only philosophy and advice I've given on here is for this brother to live by his own rules and to provide facts.

Oh, you asked if religions are all cults or just Christians. They all are in my opinion. But that's my opinion. After living and visiting almost every continent I've found that all people have good people and shitty people. All religions, Kemet isn't a religion, but it has elements of religion, say that their way is the only way. In my mind, Gandhi shouldn't burn in hell for eternity because he was not Christian. Martin Luther King shouldn't burn in Jahannam because he is Christian. No man should face eternal damnation for not choosing one of the other especially when these men have fought for their people and given their lives for their people. There is nothing more God like than that, but according to both religions if you are not a part of either you are eternally damned. I can't get down like that.

At least with Kemetic Philosophy the person has a chance to become enlightened, but even that has flaws because it demonizes everything that isn't it.

When you say I should follow my own advice, where am I not doing so? I love people, that doesn't mean I have to talk to them or deal with them. It just means I don't have to harm them. I give without prejudice. I didn't judge Nelson until he never gave any facts or support. I support people until they verify that they have no intention of verifying their information. I don't follow blindly or give foolishly. I analyze then respond. You should know that through the things I've written.