White Literature

Guest rambam

Guest rambam

I'm curious, what do you think about white, Western literature? Does anybody read or enjoy Homer, Shakespeare or T.S. Eliot? I know this forum is mostly meant for discussing black writings, but indulge me.

rambam you can discuss ANY topic of literature here. Thumper, this boards namesake, often makes forays into hsi "winter wonderland" and reports on his finds here.

Elliott, Shakespeare and the rest was required reading for anyone with more than a grade school education here in the US so, most folks here have read those works unless they were home schooled or went to a private school that did not focus completely on Western culture.

The best way to broach a new topic is to tell us what YOU think, then pose a more specific non open ended question.

Enjoy

Hello All,

Rambam: Like Troy said, if you have a book you want to discuss, go for it. I'm about to go into my winter wonderland reading vacation in a few weeks. I went to a HUGE Half Price book sale with a couple of friends of mine from work a few weeks ago. All of the books cost $1-$3!! I lost my mind and got loads of books by white authors. So, don't be shy, let us know what you think.

I'm curious, what do you think about white, Western literature? Does anybody read or enjoy Homer, Shakespeare or T.S. Eliot? I know this forum is mostly meant for discussing black writings, but indulge me.

(No. Nobody reads that sh*t. White people don't either, if you haven't been paying attention.

Now go over on the Stormfront website and discuss this with your uncles)

What??!! What do we think of Western literature? What kind of questions is that? Is there something about Western literature that you have issues with? That's like asking what do you think of math, medicine or architecture. What exactly are you looking to hear? What is your real issue?

What??!! What do we think of Western literature? What kind of questions is that? Is there something about Western literature that you have issues with? That's like asking what do you think of math, medicine or architecture. What exactly are you looking to hear? What is your real issue?

BY GOD, THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO SEE!

The question is racist. Any fool knows that you cannot graduate high school without reading the classics. The questioner assumes that somehow we have not read them because we are on an African American site. This is what happens when you let Teabaggers run rampant all over the country.

(Only the spawn of Adolph Hitler and Strom Thurmond would even think that we haven't read these.

My question is, what kind of person are you?)