14th Day of #BlackHistoryMonth Dr Jawanza Kunjufu

Kunjufu wrote the book, "The Conspiracy to Destroy Black Boys". How ironic! No one is more of a threat nor destroys more black males than Negroes. I've never understood such hypocritical thinking and posturing in the face of irrefutable facts that are documented every single day. This is not to say racism does not exist or that black people do not catch the brunt of injustice in our so-called justice system. But the daily national body bag count and the sheer abuse of black males by a dysfunctional chaotic Negro culture contradicts the premise of his book.....

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Xeon said:

Kunjufu wrote the book, "The Conspiracy to Destroy Black Boys". How ironic! No one is more of a threat nor destroys more black males than Negroes. I've never understood such hypocritical thinking and posturing in the face of irrefutable facts that are documented every single day. This is not to say racism does not exist or that black people do not catch the brunt of injustice in our so-called justice system. But the daily national body bag count and the sheer abuse of black males by a dysfunctional chaotic Negro culture contradicts the premise of his book.....

I wouldn't be surprised if "Dr" Jawanza Kunjufu's birth name is Leroy Jackson. Using his kinta cloth scarf as a prop, he's recognized a cash cow that pays off, and is milking it for all it's worth on the lecture circuit, and in the black book market. Like many well-meaning social critics, he has hit upon subject that provides black people with straws to grasp in the ongoing charade of advancing intellectual explanations for the shape the race finds itself in. But - they are doing no harm. Or good either because the people who need to read Dr. Kunjufu's book are too busy going up to school and beating up their kid's teachers for trying to discipline Pookie.

I'm curious if included in his conspiracy theory is how the white dominated Pro-Life Movement accuses  Planned Parenthood of exploiting indigenous black females by enabling them to take charge of their bodies, something that could lower the numbers of neglected black boys falling through the cracks, totally abandoned by the Pro-Life meddlers, crowding the DCFS ranks, growing up in abusive foster homes, developing personality disorders  that result in their being misunderstood and over-medicated.:angry:End of rant.:) Time to return to Neverland. :rolleyes:   

"I wouldn't be surprised if "Dr" Jawanza Kunjufu's birth name is Leroy Jackson. Using his kinta cloth scarf as a prop, he's recognized a cash cow that pays off, and is milking it for all it's worth on the lecture circuit, and in the black book market. Like many well-meaning social critics, he has hit upon subject that provides black people with straws to grasp in the ongoing charade of.......

...... the DCFS ranks, growing up in abusive foster homes, developing personality disorders  that result in their being misunderstood and over-medicated.:angry:End of rant."

Brillant! I could not have articulated the truth any better. Your words are on point and resonate the hard truth Negroes are in denial of. E'nuff said.....

Kunjufu's original sir name was Brown as far as I can tell.  He changed his name, like many people from his era.

I appreciate growing up in a ghetto may have given me a very different perspective than most.  Many of the dysfunctional Black people folks like to blame for their own ills I actually know and live with.

As a result, I also know that the dysfunction we see is not the cause of Black people ills but the RESULT of the conditions we are forced to live under.  But don,t get me wrong.  Anyone who has been here more than 5 seconds know I'm constantly calling out Black folks for actions that hurt the community.

But I will not blame the victims for the root cause of the problem, which stems from an economic system entrenched with white racism.

So yes we have to work to stop Black folks from shooting each other, but we also have to deal with the institutions who set up the conditions where this type of behavior flourishes.  We have to deal with both.  Believing white racism is not a problem guarantees the ills in the Black community will persist.

Well, I'm not absolving racism when it comes to black woes, all I'm saying is that the black underclass should try not to play into the hands of the oppressor  There are, after all, millions of black people who have succeeded in spite of racism.  

• Like 3

• 4 years later...