Guest B

Hello everyone,

I came across this website in search of finding like minded people. I love to get into some good conversation about improving our Black communities and circumstances on a worldwide scale. I have a brand new website that I want to share and invite you all check out and be a part of www.loveourblack.com. I created this website for Black and African people to learn from one another in regards to our heritage and lineage as well as talk about current things going on that are affecting us all.

Thanks for reading,

B

Hi Guest B I'd encourage you to create an account so that your comments will display right away and not require manual approval. 

I also checked out your website and like the premise.  But since the site has no content I won't share it others at this point.  Of course keep us update on your progress.

Hi Sarnetha (I just approved your account).  I remember you.  You go back over ten years I'm sure :-)

I did a quick search on your name and could not find the review.  But don't worry the web never forgets, so I'm pretty sure I'll be able to retrieve your information. If you have the URL of your reviews that would be most helpful, otherwise what was the name of the book we reviewed.  Thanks

Well Chris the likelihood is that I dropped the review when I moved to the new server last month.  So she could been to the site as recently as a few weeks ago. I'm just glad she notified me about the missing file.  I had to move a bazillion files, so losing a few is to be expected.

• Like 1