TROY - READ, AIDS -EBOLA,MAN ,MADE.../

I TYPED     THE MAN WHO  CREATED  AIDS,   WEBSITE COMES  ON, DR  ROBERT GALLO/IT  SAID AIDS  IS A   DESIGNER BI PRODUCT    OF THE U.S.   SPECIAL,VIRUS  PROGRAM,WAS A FEDERAL  VIRUS  DEVELOPMENT   PROGRAM  FROM 1962-1978.IT WAS ADDED AS A  COMPLIMENT TO  VACCINE INOCULATION IN AFRICA AND MANHATTAN, SHORTLY AFTER THAT  THE WORLD  WAS  OVERWHELMED WITH  MASS INJECTIONS OF A  HUMAN RETROVIRUS THAT DIFFERED FROM  ANY, KNOWN HUMAN   DISEASES ,IT WAS HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS, IT   COULD KILL./U.S.  WAS SEEKING   VIRUS PARTICLE  THAT WOULD NEGATIVE EFFECT THE IMMUNE SYSTEM..LOOKED   UP  EBOLA, TYPED  EBOLA VIRUS  MAN MADE, , IT SAID  EBOLA VIRUS MAN MADE IN U.S.. VACCINE  WAS GIVEN TO CIVILIANS,WITH SINISTER AIMS////TYPE   MAN WHO CREATED AIDS,  DR ROBERT GALLO  COMES ON//////BIOLOGICAL  WEAPONS OF  DESTRUCTION/ ,MY OPINION/.  

• 4 weeks later...

Me either, Troy. but I would still like to know the source of sara's wild claims and vague figures. .Everybody knows about the Tuskegee experiments, but I was  raising kids during the 50s and am curious about the details of polo vaccines being given children without their parents' knowledge. Also thousands of people in the counter-culture experimented with LSD during the 60s and had no ill after effects.  The big deal back then was thalidomide, a drug for morning sickness that resulted in thousands of babies in Europe being born with deformed limbs or flippers.  Since it was an experimental drug, the FDA didn't allow it in this country, for which pregnant women like me who had morning sickness were eternally grateful.  

Nearly all diseases afflicting humanity are man-made either directly or indirectly from not living by attempting to defy and go against nature.

Infact, what we called "Western Civilization" has been a major contributor to the suffering of mankind as people no longer live in harmony with nature.

-Glasses are good for correcting your sight...but they also make the eyes weaker.
-Cars are good for for fast transportation....but it makes the legs weaker and is responsible for thousands of people being killed and disabled every year.
-Clothes and shoes are good for protecting us from the environment but they also make the feet weaker and the skin more delicate and vulnerable.

Every holiday the most religious of people can be found stuffing themselves with all types of meats, breads, and alcoholic beverages.....and afterwards farting and talking nostalgically about the time when people ran around naked in a garden with only food that grew on trees as being the ideal way to live.

Were human's made to eat meat?
Where are the fangs and why must it be cooked first?

Where humans made to eat bread?
Who even thought up the relatively complicated process by which bread is made?

Many people believe that the only food human beings were designed to eat are fruits and water, not even vegetables that must be cut and boiled to be edible.

Cynique

Come on, Pioneer. Meat supplies iron and protein. Bread and vegetables supply fiber.The body needs a certain amount of salt and sugar. Moderation is the key.

Ever known anyone who could consume RAT POISON in moderation?

I believe God put everything on this planet for a purpose, however some things simply weren't meant for human consumption.

Now, I'm eating a couple slices (blocks actually) of Sicilian style deep dish pizza full of cheeses and meats and a lot of greasy bread. So I'm not going to sit up here and preach too hard to people about something I'm not even doing.

But atleast I do recognize that many if not most of the health problems human being face are from eating foods nature didn't intend for us to eat in the first place.
Dairy products are the main contributors to asthma, colds, and the flu....some have even linked it to prostate cancer.
Red meat...especially the way it's slaughtered and processed in the West....has been linked to colon cancer, obesity, aggressive behavior,  high blood pressure, ect..
Bread is made of very complex carbohydrates that the body must break down.

However , you do make a good point on the protein requirements that only the flesh of animals can fulfill.

I rarely eat red meat, but if I do eat it I make sure I or whoever is preparing it almost BURNS it to a crisp before consumption.  I used to eat at an Indian resturant and they got to know me because I was the only American who insisted that the meat I ate not only be served well done but BURNT until it's crispy.
They found it interesting (many of them found ME interesting) because that's the way they liked their meat back home but they figured all "Westerners" liked their meat rare with the blood dripping out of it.

I believe a diet that includes fish can supply all the protein we as human beings need and it's much easier on the digestive system than the coarse bloody red meat.

Well ripend fruits the fall from the tree can supply enough fiber when eaten with the peeling and more than enough carbohydrates for energy.

Pioneer you know all the examples  and symptoms you described, eyeglasses, clothing, and cars, none of those thing cause and are diseases.   I seriously doubt anyone who needs eye-glasses would agree with or care about your assertion that they cause weakness , not would any one who needs clothing to protect them from the weather or a car to transport them.

Man lets keep thing in perspective.  So called western civilization despite all of its ills has improved the quality of life, certainly if you measure it by life expectancy and infant mortality in particular.

There are scientists you argue that modem man evolved because we cook food, not the other way around.  Cooking food actually reduces greatly the amount of energy we need to exert in order to consume it.  

Man can consume meat just fine, we are adapted to do it.  The whole notion that homo spaiens evolved to eat only vegetables flies in the face off all the available science, despite what some vegetarians might have you believe.  Those vegans have the luxury of being vegetarians because they can go down to the Whole Foods and buy this stuff with relatively little effort.  If these "nuts" were in the wild they would die from starvation or malnutrition come the first winter.

Whenever someone starts a sentence with, "I believe God...." I stop listening, because what man know the mind of God?  Who would presume to know what God knows.  That is like an amoeba presuming to know what Einstein knows.

Of course man was meant to eat meat. We are omnivorous.

• Like 1

Well I see the barnacle-known-as-sara that has attached itself to the good ship AALBC  is still around, trying to legitimize the crap it puts out there.  Of course it never wants facts to get in the way when it seeks to impress.  

I wasn't talking to Harry but to the devious barnacle suck-up who attached itself to the information Harry offered while not offering one iota of proof of its own silly claims.

So you finally admit that you are bullied and that is why you are whining and lying and making an ass of yourself. Man up!  That should be easy for you do, considering what you are.  Making an ass of yourself may turn on your girlfriend but it's a pitiful repetition on this site.