46th Day of #BlackHistoryMonth: Alice Walker, 1st married inter-racial couple in Mississippi

On 3/22/2016 at 2:59 PM, Sara said:

My bad. Since Mel Hopkins hasn't posted lately, I thought she, a non-confrontational poster, no matter the provocation, B)was covered under those Negativique ran off.

Since this board has been up a while, name a published author Negativique hasn't run off.

One.

LOL! No @Cynique didn't run me off.  I'm working two projects, plus an essay that I absolutely have to finish! I am a published author/writer/journalist/filmmaker (short documentaries 48 hours class of 2000, the battle of fort henry and a few mini-docs relating to the new millennium) and have been for a minute.  And I'm still here.   I really enjoy my time here at AALBC...and because of my "hoarding" tendencies  personality, I tend to spend too much time on the board.  So it's best that I don't log on. You're right @Sara  I am non-confrontational because I get to learn from so many perspectives when I don't "fight".  As a writer, I started reading and listening more and what I found was while I may not agree initially; in the long run I do find something in the discourse that is agreeable.   The latter helps me garner "mental real estate" - and that is something writers like us desperately need if we're going to have an audience.  

Anyway " sticking my head in for a minute to say "hi"! :)

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Mel Hopkins said:

LOL! No @Cynique didn't run me off.  I'm working two projects, plus an essay that I absolutely have to finish! I am a published author/writer/journalist/filmmaker (short documentaries 48 hours class of 2000, the battle of fort henry and a few mini-docs relating to the new millennium) and have been for a minute.  And I'm still here.   I really enjoy my time here at AALBC...and because of my "hoarding" tendencies  personality, I tend to spend too much time on the board.  So it's best that I don't log on. You're right @Sara  I am non-confrontational because I get to learn from so many perspectives when I don't "fight".  As a writer, I started reading and listening more and what I found was while I may not agree initially; in the long run I do find something in the discourse that is agreeable.   The latter helps me garner "mental real estate" - and that is something writers like us desperately need if we're going to have an audience.  

Hi, Mel!

Finally! A woman who has it all together and is confident without being condescending and supercilious. In addition to that, she is just plain likeable.    

As for me running off published authors who have come here, I can't name one who I ran off because the few who did stop by, were well-adjusted people. LOL 

• Like 1

Who is "Tony", you drunk, lying-ass dyke?  I never said Kola wasn't formidable.  i would, indeed,  be leery of her in person cuz she was supposedly 6 feet tall. But deep down inside, Kola had a good heart.  Unlike you, she didn't let the demons of her borderline personalty disorder, completely possess her. We were actually frienemies.   

You are pathetic.  Pull yourself out of the gutter and go somewhere and sleep it off,  

Obviously "strapped-up sara the homo 'ho" is still suffering with those flashbacks from her childhood,  triggered by her dysfunctional incestuous family life.  SMH   

After reading her childish rants,  when it comes to "strapped-up sara, the homo 'ho" being a mentally disturbed pathological liar, I rest my case.  She has become so obsessed that she's doing research, grasping at straws, and is stupid enough to think Kola Boof and I took our petty differences seriously enough to fight about it, had we actually met.  How stupid can this deluded psycho get? She's lost touch with reality and judges people by her own silly standards  

2 hours ago, Sara said:

What? No "me and the bard..." 

Me and the bard definitely agree that your ranting is the sound and fury of a lying idiot saying nothing. We can also quote another verse about  "strapped-up sara, the homo 'ho" whose girlfriend tells this crotch face just where to go.  

Where ya been, strapped up sara, the homo 'ho,  Just finishing dinner? - enjoying a hearty meal, courtesy of your naked girlfriend??   

SMH.   Your responses are so lame.  They never make sense; total non sequitors. 

And your memory is bad. .It's you who were screwed by your strapped up  ol grandmother. That's why you can't get the vision of an old wig-wearing snuff dipping woman out of  your head.  Another one of your obsessions. You really do need therapy. 

LOL You have no idea how transparent you are, "strapped up sara the homo ho".  You're really pathetic.  So hard up for attention and approval, going back in the archives, desperately searching for anything about Kola Boof, you new "crush". I thought you were being satisfied by your girlfriend but I guess she's not enough.  .    Fortunately, I don't have to expend all the energy you do trying to make your point - whatever it is.  All anyone has to do is read your incoherent posts and it's crystal clear how right I am about you being  mentally disturbed. You have made me your project.  Watta fool. :lol: