Troy

46th Day of #BlackHistoryMonth: Alice Walker, 1st married inter-racial couple in Mississippi

But drunk nevertheless, and too stupid to realize that I control you and the more you post, the more stupid you look.  And no need to pretend that you don't know how it feels to suck; Just thinking about your ol grannie causes you to salivate.   

Unlike you Troy has better things to do and knows that when it comes to you, i don't need any help. Your denseness never ceases to amaze me.  Anybody could be in control of you because you're enslaved to your self-delusions.  You're so vain  all you do is talk about you and your family. LMAO. 

Those are YOUR favorite subjects, sara.  And why not?  You answer to all of those names and more because you have multiple personality order in addition to being an alcoholic.    Lucky for you, apes don't have to worry about their hair like the millions of humans who wear extensions and weaves and wigs and braids.  (I knew you'd be back.  Because I control your mind.)   LOL

ZZZZZZZ   What we know about you, sara,  is that, from the very beginning, old people have been your target, and it's obvious that this is because you have a negative history with snuff-dipping, wig-wearing, humpback, perverted old relatives. This is what you associate with old people and has had a lasting impact on you and influenced your being a homosexual, a term which you shun. You want to be called something else that has a more positive image because you are ashamed of what you are. You look down on others for no good reason, never having the integrity to appreciate the many people is this world who are nothing like the paragon that you imagine yourself to be, yet they have lived meaningful rewarding lives without all the mundane status symbols that you attach so much significance to. I'd rather spend an hour in the presence of a sincere, well-read, down-to-earth person like harry brown, than a minute anywhere near you and your phony obnoxious self. You are a priggish educated fool who has no depth. You are enamoured with Africa but when I refer to you as a monkey, you go ape-shit. LMAO 

But, wait. There's more. Your persona is erratic and infantile and your lying pathological.  Your are a duplicitous,  mentally-disturbed, mean drunk. You have a crush on Serena Williams and in your skewed mind, my casual  mention of her name is perceived as indication that I envy her.  You say I am anti-semitic, and I have never said one bad thing about Jewish people.  More reasons why you are certifiably crazy.  And you apparently lead a dull unfulfilling existence because you look to this board to provide you with something to do. All the things you say about my tame existence as an 82 year old, apply to you because, in the prime of your life, you have no life.  Poor ol sara.   tsk-tsk-tsk.   

Sara- "STFU, you nasty old beast!"

Cynique- "Your are a duplicitous, mentally-disturbed, mean drunk."

:P .....LOL.

Believe it or not, there are some crazy ass weird dudes who would actually pay GOOD money just to stand in between 2 angry women sweating and cussing at eachother.

Sara

What in my previous post led you to believe that? Where have I "condemned" homosexuality????

Nothing.  I've never heard you actually condemn homosexuality.
But concerning a discussion about Africa and the Middle East you started quoting the Bible and biblical scripture in this thread:

http://aalbc.com/tc/topic/3638-tyler-perrylast-hours-of-jesus-christ/

This led me to believe that perhaps you took a scriptural view on homosexuality, but if you're not a believer in the Bible then I stand corrected.

As for NO ancient cultures having a problem with homosexuality, i.e., ALL ancient cultures finding homosexuality natural and acceptable, I find that hard to believe.

I didn't say NO ancient culture had a problem with it.
I'm honestly not sure how most ancient cultures viewed it since most of what we know of ancient history has been filtered through Western academia.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Sara- "STFU, you nasty old beast!"

Cynique- "Your are a duplicitous, mentally-disturbed, mean drunk."

:P .....LOL.

Believe it or not, there are some crazy ass weird dudes who would actually pay GOOD money just to stand in between 2 angry women sweating and cussing at eachother.

That is funny, Pioneer.  Because for some reason, guys do like cat fights and female mud wrestling.  I was expecting some of the male posters or lurkers to jump in and request an end to all of this vulgar nonsense, but I guess people like it. Almost as hilarious as Donald Trump and Ted Cruz and their wife bashing.  No fools, no fun. :lol:

Cynique

That is funny, Pioneer. Because for some reason, guys do like cat fights and female mud wrestling.

Well, I can't speak for the other male posters but I do find women arguing with eachother somewhat attractive, especially when they start talking nasty or vulgar.
Not sure why.
I guess because you don't see it much as women tend to be more reserved with their aggresion.
But I don't like when women PHYSICALLY fight eachother at all.

I was expecting some of the male posters or lurkers to jump in and request an end to all of this vulgar nonsense, but I guess people like it. Almost as hilarious as Donald Trump and Ted Cruz and their wife bashing. No fools, no fun

Excellent observation.
I think my response to this deserves it's own thread as I'm sure it will raise more questions and commentary from others.....

Sara

So anyone who has ever QUOTED the bible in discussions about Africa and the so-called Middle East AUTOMATICALLY "condemns homosexuality?"

Yes!
That's correct!
That's exactly what I was TRYING to say but for some reason the words didn't come out....lol.

I'll tell you what I've discovered Sara....
If someone discusses Africa...no big deal.
If someone quotes the Bible...so what.
But if EVER the situation arises where I'm somewhere eating lunch and happen to catch someone at another table discussing Africa AND quoting the Bible during the same discussion little bells go off and the alarm is sounded:
THIS PERSON HATES THE HELL OUT OF HOMOSEXUALS!

It just occurred to me - your "assumption" that all Christians are homophobic:

The overwhelming majority of Americans are Christian. If your "assumption" is correct, how did LBGT rights and gay marriage (in some states) get passed?

Actually I don't believe all or even most Christians are homophobic because society today has forced people of all faiths to work and socialize with open homosexuals which usually helps to break down prejudices and social barriers.
But I do believe that most sincere Christians anti-homosexuality. 
How can they not be when homosexuality is clearly condemned in the Bible both Old and New Testament?

As far as "Christian America" promoting LBGT rights.....

Americans tend to be Christian NOMINALLY (in name only) ....but not practically.  Most don't observe all of the scriptures they claim to believe in.
The Bible quotes Jesus as saying to turn the other cheek and blesses are the peace-makers, yet "Christian America" has the world largest military and the right to bare weapons of death are guranteed in the very Constitution....lol.

Unlike Catholicism....the Protestant Christianity that dominates the American demographic allows you to believe in and engage in just about anything you want as long as you claim Jesus as your Lord and Savior.

BTW, in that same thread I mentioned, as I look back at it you also talked about the findings of paleontologists and aspects of evolution.  I must admit I didn't follow things too closely.

Sara

-So in your world, Assata Shakur hates homosexuals.... Uh, I don't know the woman, but I would never defame another so spuriously. Scheesh.....

Uhh...Sara...I was being facetious with my previous response.
Go back and re-read it CAREFULLY.

Thank you for telling me that..... nonsense.

I agree...
It DOESN'T make a lot of sense to me that people are allowed to commit nearly every heinous criminal act known to man (except for the one "unpardonable sin"), but as long as they profess who their lord and saviour is....they will be absolved of their sins.

But that's the basic foundation of Protestant theology.

When the majority of people in a society believe they can do what they want as long as they proclaim their faith in Christ, for them to accept homosexuality while at the same time believing it is a wicked abomination isn't TOO far fetched of an idea.

I'm not trying to bash Christianity by the way.....

I'm bringing up a basic principle of Protestantism to help explain the dichotomy of America's moral beliefs vrs it's social acceptance.

• Like 1

On 3/22/2016 at 2:59 PM, Sara said:

My bad. Since Mel Hopkins hasn't posted lately, I thought she, a non-confrontational poster, no matter the provocation, B)was covered under those Negativique ran off.

Since this board has been up a while, name a published author Negativique hasn't run off.

One.

LOL! No @Cynique didn't run me off.  I'm working two projects, plus an essay that I absolutely have to finish! I am a published author/writer/journalist/filmmaker (short documentaries 48 hours class of 2000, the battle of fort henry and a few mini-docs relating to the new millennium) and have been for a minute.  And I'm still here.   I really enjoy my time here at AALBC...and because of my "hoarding" tendencies  personality, I tend to spend too much time on the board.  So it's best that I don't log on. You're right @Sara  I am non-confrontational because I get to learn from so many perspectives when I don't "fight".  As a writer, I started reading and listening more and what I found was while I may not agree initially; in the long run I do find something in the discourse that is agreeable.   The latter helps me garner "mental real estate" - and that is something writers like us desperately need if we're going to have an audience.  

Anyway " sticking my head in for a minute to say "hi"! :)

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Mel Hopkins said:

LOL! No @Cynique didn't run me off.  I'm working two projects, plus an essay that I absolutely have to finish! I am a published author/writer/journalist/filmmaker (short documentaries 48 hours class of 2000, the battle of fort henry and a few mini-docs relating to the new millennium) and have been for a minute.  And I'm still here.   I really enjoy my time here at AALBC...and because of my "hoarding" tendencies  personality, I tend to spend too much time on the board.  So it's best that I don't log on. You're right @Sara  I am non-confrontational because I get to learn from so many perspectives when I don't "fight".  As a writer, I started reading and listening more and what I found was while I may not agree initially; in the long run I do find something in the discourse that is agreeable.   The latter helps me garner "mental real estate" - and that is something writers like us desperately need if we're going to have an audience.  

Hi, Mel!

Finally! A woman who has it all together and is confident without being condescending and supercilious. In addition to that, she is just plain likeable.    

As for me running off published authors who have come here, I can't name one who I ran off because the few who did stop by, were well-adjusted people. LOL 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sara said:

Especially Kola Boof! :lol:

???? Compared to you, Kola was quite well adjusted.  (Your response was off the mark, as usual.)

Who is "Tony", you drunk, lying-ass dyke?  I never said Kola wasn't formidable.  i would, indeed,  be leery of her in person cuz she was supposedly 6 feet tall. But deep down inside, Kola had a good heart.  Unlike you, she didn't let the demons of her borderline personalty disorder, completely possess her. We were actually frienemies.   

You are pathetic.  Pull yourself out of the gutter and go somewhere and sleep it off,  

Obviously "strapped-up sara the homo 'ho" is still suffering with those flashbacks from her childhood,  triggered by her dysfunctional incestuous family life.  SMH   

After reading her childish rants,  when it comes to "strapped-up sara, the homo 'ho" being a mentally disturbed pathological liar, I rest my case.  She has become so obsessed that she's doing research, grasping at straws, and is stupid enough to think Kola Boof and I took our petty differences seriously enough to fight about it, had we actually met.  How stupid can this deluded psycho get? She's lost touch with reality and judges people by her own silly standards  

2 hours ago, Sara said:

What? No "me and the bard..." 

Me and the bard definitely agree that your ranting is the sound and fury of a lying idiot saying nothing. We can also quote another verse about  "strapped-up sara, the homo 'ho" whose girlfriend tells this crotch face just where to go.  

Where ya been, strapped up sara, the homo 'ho,  Just finishing dinner? - enjoying a hearty meal, courtesy of your naked girlfriend??   

SMH.   Your responses are so lame.  They never make sense; total non sequitors. 

And your memory is bad. .It's you who were screwed by your strapped up  ol grandmother. That's why you can't get the vision of an old wig-wearing snuff dipping woman out of  your head.  Another one of your obsessions. You really do need therapy. 

LOL You have no idea how transparent you are, "strapped up sara the homo ho".  You're really pathetic.  So hard up for attention and approval, going back in the archives, desperately searching for anything about Kola Boof, you new "crush". I thought you were being satisfied by your girlfriend but I guess she's not enough.  .    Fortunately, I don't have to expend all the energy you do trying to make your point - whatever it is.  All anyone has to do is read your incoherent posts and it's crystal clear how right I am about you being  mentally disturbed. You have made me your project.  Watta fool. :lol: 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.