Glen Beck or Black Necks, you can't fool me.

1272201-the_Pied_Piper-Hameln.jpg

00000____________________________________________________0.jpgThe Pied Piper of Hamelin is the subject of a legend concerning the departure or death of a great many children from the town of Hamlin, Germany, in the Middle Ages. The earliest references describe a piper, dressed in pied (multicolored, LIKE A PIMP) clothing, leading the children away from the town never to return. In the 16th century the story was expanded into a full narrative, in which the piper is a rat-catcher hired by the town to lure rats away with his magic pipe. When the citizenry refuses to "pay the piper" for this service, he retaliates by turning his magic on their children, leading them away as he had the rats.

Now, look at that pimpish dressing pied piper. From his perspective, his intentions may be good , but we all know that pimps are very selfish individuals. They talk a lot of garbage in a mesmerising tone, but again, they have an agenda that soothes their own needs.</STRONG>

IT'S THEIR AGENDA AND THEY DON'T CARE WHO THEY HURT!

For clarity sake, and to move this post to it's proper context, lets view the pied piper as any one of a number of news outlets and bloggers. Some of the news shows have fancy looking sets, just as some bloggers. The blogger and the news outlets continue their commonalities by expressing issues that are of special interest them, just like the pied piper and the pimp. The pimp gets paid, television shows get paid, and so does the blogger. Again, as with the selfish ways of the pimpish piper, each of them are on a mission which requires a few gullible and unsuspecting souls.

Regardless of their intent, their words can be very damaging. Glen Becks or Black Necks, if they're out of pocket, they can't hide. There's a responsibility that goes along with their opinions.

Now enters RiPPa http://www.rippdemup.com/

And Val http://commentarybyv...n-run-over.html

At the very beginning of my blogging experience, RiPPa has been what I called my mentor. We have debated many issues. We agreed on many of those issues, but today we are standing on different sides of the street. He came by to comment on my last post, so in essence, he sort inspired this one. We can not agree on posts "Banjo Man" and Telephone Negro http://careycarey-ca...t-what-you.html

Those eyes at the top of this post belongs to Val. Really, those eyes are part of her profile. She's black (I think) and she calls her blog, Commentary by Val. Although my earlier posts were not directed solely at her, we had a conversation yesterday(@ her blog) that I'm compelled to address. She has since deleted my comments, and I understand why.

Is she a pimp?

I don't think so.

Is she a blogger?

Yes.

Is she a pied piper?

Ummm, could be.

A question has been asked, would you take Obama or an unidentified Republican? Well, as we "speak" there are forces at work in war rooms, that are vigilantly plotting a strategy to but their man or woman in office. The tried and true, divide & conquer technique is one of their best weapons.

In walks the blogger Val. She's not alone. Many blogger dress like Val, and consider their messages of vital importance, however, I am looking at the errs of their ways.

To be fair, I don't believe most of them have even considered the damage their words can have on the realities of the black experience. Either they have not done enough solid hard thinking, on this issue, or their personal agendas have blocked it out of their minds. But in the case of Val, I've since discovered that she knew what she was doing.

But first, it's no secret that our president Obama, has made a few misstep in his maiden voyage. That's to be expected. The center of this discussion concerns the firing of the USDA official, who I love because she stood strong and said, THAT'S MY PRESIDENT!

Yet today, my concerns are not about the issues surrounding that madness.

Today, I have a keen eye on the pimping ways of some pied pipers. Case in point, the actions of one blogger that goes by the name of Val. I am using her as an illustration of what could happen, and does happen, if we do not pay attention to the motives of some bloggers. More so, what we hear from them, and whose ass we are biting, should be a serious concern. And since this incident happened yesterday, lets take a fresh look.

Val opened with a discussion on the fired USDA official. Her words caught my ear because they were filled with the convenient hater-aid of president Obama. Although the issue was about the firing of the official, her words had a different flavor. Nevertheless, many black bloggers joined in the negative banter. They didn't know where she was going. You know, that's what humans do, it's not their fault. Ninety percent of the time, if negativity falls on the floor, negativity will follow. One individual did not fall for the Okie Doke. [Don]He said,

Val, I would like for someone of your intelligence to step outside of the box every now and then. We don't really know what transpired. But whose to say that Obama didn't trust his staff to make the right decision after being notified on Sherrod remarks. Then, once the ish hit the fan, it was brought to Obama's attention that an injustice had been performed and he right'd the wrong?

However, his words and mine were in the minority. Most of the people were following Val's lead of negativity. Then, later in the day, just like the pied piper, she lowered the boom. Look at her words:

"And that's exactly why I think we'll be better off without Obama in the White House. He's so afraid of angering racist Whites that he does nothing for African Americans. As if we aren't real Americans, like the Tea Party folks believe"

So, it's obvious her logic is in dire need of repair, but she had already worked her magic, by persuading others to point an evil finger at President Obama. If one listened to her message of throwing out the baby with the bath water, we would be appointing an unidentified republican to lead us to the promise land. It could be Sarah Palin, and we all know she loves black folks. It could be a closet member of The Tea Party? We all know racists and bigots have become very covert in their evil ways. Who knows who it could be? I don't, and at the present time, I do not believe anyone has a clue. So her proposal is absolutely loony. It's ridiculous beyond my comprehension.

Look, like any marriage, there will be certain issues that cause stress, however, we shouldn't let a few issues divide, conquer and spoil the union with our president. We should never forget to remember the past.

Many black bloggers believe their negative opinions of president Obama are needed to keep him honest. They also believe their words are reaching a source that can solve their proposed problems. Yet, in reality, their words are only reaching a black audience. Much of what they are saying can be found on the 10 o'clock news. Don't get it wrong, I am not minimizing the importance of spreading a message to people of color. In fact, that's the core of this post.

If those messages are filled with nothing but negativity, are the black bloggers acting in a pimpish fashions? Are they dressing to impress like the pied piper? Are their rewards rooted in selfishness, just like the pimp, that plays with the minds of the unsuspecting? Are their egos, blog awards, and hits, more important than the adverse affect of their negative banter? Are they more concerned with advertising dollars and book sells, than they are with the consequences of their unbalanced words? Who are they influencing, and what's the message? What, that it's okay to spread gossip about our president because other bloggers do it? I wish they would straighten up, so that mess will slide off their backs. It's not clever and it's not cute.

I know my position is not popular, but I, and others, have seen the adverse affects of Pulpit Pimpin' Bloggers, that can not define the motives behind their finger pointing. Until someone shows me the rewards of their negative "whippings", other than "could be's', should be's and possibilities, I am going to stick with the facts and say, "miss me with that bullsh*t". Every eye is not closed. And I suggest they look deep in their hearts to find the real motives behind their words. I don't think they know, or do not want to drop their secret. It may not be their fault. Some people are constitutionally incapable of seeing the truth.

Even if the motives are based on good intentions, those intentions pale in comparison with reality. I hope they can show me their finished products, that do not included blog awards, slaps on the back, and porous opinions.

Look at that pimping Pied Piper in the picture. He's black, he's dressed in bright colors, and he's obviously playing a splendid tone, but who are those guys following him? And why? More importantly, what are they getting from the pimpin', pied pipin' bloggers?

Posted by CareyCarey at 9:12 AM Labels: black like me, blogging, politics, popular opinion, PULPIT PIMPS icon18_email.gif icon18_edit_allbkg.gif

Everyone didn't agree. See what the said >> http://careycarey-ca...t-what-you.html