Did Obama ORDER Mrs. Sherrod Thrown Under the Bus?

Her firing happened awful fast, as did the offer of reinstatement. There has been no word of any punishment for Tom Vilsack, the man who did the awful deed. Obama himself was quick to get on tv and get to apologizing and calling her up. A couple weeks ago he had a supposedly secret meeting with that skunk, Slick Willie Clinton--who threw Sistah Souljah under the bus in order to get elected.

Did he do it? If so, should he confess?

I tend to think he wasn’t personally involved. He shouldn’t have been. He’s not the President of Race Relations he’s the President of the United [cough] States of America and last time I looked the country has a few problems that need his immediate attention. His problem is that he can’t trust the folks that are supposed to have his back aka the “Administration”. How can he run the country when he has to keep putting out fires started by his employees? Where’s his Chaney?

The more important question to me is WHY was the NAACP so quick to toss her. They know this woman. They thought enough of her to invite her to speak at their conference. Yet they jump on her at the first wink and nod from the white folks. The racist a-holes barely had time to lift their fingers off the keyboard with this crap before those butt kissing Negroes were on their knees smacking their lips and yessirbossing. After all this time and all the backstabbing we’ve endured WHY would they be so quick to believe what the white man says? Especially against one of their own? WHY? :angry::angry::angry:

Crystal

I tend to think he wasn’t personally involved. He shouldn’t have been. He’s not the President of Race Relations he’s the President of the United [cough] States of America and last time I looked the country has a few problems that need his immediate attention. His problem is that he can’t trust the folks that are supposed to have his back aka the “Administration”. How can he run the country when he has to keep putting out fires started by his employees? Where’s his Chaney?

The more important question to me is WHY was the NAACP so quick to toss her. They know this woman. They thought enough of her to invite her to speak at their conference. Yet they jump on her at the first wink and nod from the white folks. The racist a-holes barely had time to lift their fingers off the keyboard with this crap before those butt kissing Negroes were on their knees smacking their lips and yessirbossing. After all this time and all the backstabbing we’ve endured WHY would they be so quick to believe what the white man says? Especially against one of their own? WHY? :angry::angry::angry:

Crystal

(I'll answer the second question first.

I believe they got her because somebody from the White House told them to do it so their flank would be covered.

I'm still waiting for somebody to get fired or disciplined for it. If they are not, you'll know it was Obama.

The man has shown, as with the Gates case, that there are times he acts and speaks without thinking.

If it wasn't hm--why did HE apologize and talk to the woman?

Good point..........