Del

Donald Trump could be the next President.

On 5/4/2016 at 9:00 AM, Troy said:
  1. I doubt Trump will be elected in the general.
  2. If seems likely Trump will win the Republican nomination, upping the level of absurdity reached with the Palin ticket.
  3. If America elects Trump as Pres, we will have officially "Jumped the Shark," becoming a caricature of our celebrity obsessed self.
  4. The POTUS is like the Queen of England, yielding little power beyond ceremonial and doing the bidding of the plutocracy.
  5. A perversely curious part of me actually wants to see Trump win; just to see what will happen.
  6. It is interesting to observe how women are not nearly as slavishly devoted to Hillary as Black folks are to Obama.

Any new thoughts?

On 5/4/2016 at 8:02 PM, Del said:

I hate to say it but Trump is less scary than Clinton. She is all about power. His ego may make him a better President than Hilary. However I am not a fan of the Donald.

Missed that one?

Yes @Mel Hopkins  my comment, back in May, about Twitter' and Trump was on point wasn't it?  But that was an easy call.  

Yes @Delano, here are my on my comments a full 6 months before the election

1. I doubt Trump will be elected in the general.
    Doubted but I did not rule it out.  Perhaps this was wishful thinking or a consequence of living in a liberal in a liberal bubble
  2. If seems likely Trump will win the Republican nomination, upping the level of absurdity reached with the Palin ticket.
    Correct
  3. If America elects Trump as Pres, we will have officially "Jumped the Shark," becoming a caricature of our celebrity obsessed self.
    The United States has officially Jumped the Shark
  4. The POTUS is like the Queen of England, yielding little power beyond ceremonial and doing the bidding of the plutocracy.
    I disagree with this now that the plutocracy actually hold the office and several of the Cabinet positions
  5. A perversely curious part of me actually wants to see Trump win; just to see what will happen.
    One should be careful what they wish for
  6. It is interesting to observe how women are not nearly as slavishly devoted to Hillary as Black folks are to Obama.
    It was interesting then; now I find both sad and disturbing the majority of women felt it was in their best interest to vote against Hillary and for Trump.
  7. Unless Bernie gets the Democratic nod, Trump has a very real chance of becoming president.
    Who knows

• Like 2

Well, no need for conjecture, speculation, prediction or ouija board consultation anymore. Trump is the POTUS and there is nothing you can do about it. I won't launch into the rank and file diatribes and rants about his win. But I will say this -America deserves what it voted for. I will not comment about the events that have taken place over the past weeks. They speak for themselves. Half of eligible American voters refused to partake in this past election. That says something. For millions, it was too much of an inconvenience, indifference, apathy or because I don't like either one of the candidates. Fine. This man did not have to win if everyone voted. They left it in the hands of the electoral college. For that, like James Baldwin's book title, "The Price of the Ticket", the future of America in the next four years speaks for itself.....

• Like 3

Checking my Crystal Ball I have these followwing predictions

From December 2 2016 to January 19 2018 Transiting Mars(drive) is making beneficial aspects to Jupiter(expansion); Uranus(the unexpected); North Node(destiny); Moon(body); Sun(essence); Saturn(structure). From February 10 2017 to March 7, 2017 Trans Mars is in Aries and in the 8th house of other people's money. Mars in the 8th is trine Pluto in the 12th. Both known and unseen investors will assist Trump. February 21, 2017 - February 28, 2017 Mars in the 8th sextile Uranus, Sun and North Node. Trump likes to push things but he also is very good at creating opportunities out of adversity. March 5, 2017 Mars in Aries in the 9th trine Mars in Leo in the 12. An overseas or international investors assist Trump behind the scenes.

Details of his debt obligations will also surface between February 2 February 26, 2017. It will also become clear that he is closer to his daughter than his wife. There may be some controversy through the end of March of work that Donald Trump or members of his family have undertaken.

I had a look it appears that an investment partnership becomes public knowledge. There is a conflict of interest. This appear to be mid April 2017. April 2017 appears to be a particularly difficult month. In the following areas: Education; Investments and Family.

Xeon

But I will say this -America deserves what it voted for. I will not comment about the events that have taken place over the past weeks. They speak for themselves. Half of eligible American voters refused to partake in this past election. That says something. For millions, it was too much of an inconvenience, indifference, apathy or because I don't like either one of the candidates. Fine. This man did not have to win if everyone voted. They left it in the hands of the electoral college.

Perhaps you're right, or.............

Perhaps one of the reasons over half of the people did NOT vote is because they pretty much figured that it wouldn't have mattered anyway believing that Presidents are usually SE-lected before they are E-lected.

Don't forget that nearly 3 million MORE people voted for Clinton than for Trump yet he STILL managed to find his way into the office of the Presidency.
Just like Gore got more votes than Bush but Bush ended up in office.

The question should be asked, in a so-called Democracy where the majority rules....exactly how many MILLIONS MORE people have to vote for a candidate in order to ensure victory over their opponent?

4 million?

5 million?

Would it take a candidate 25 MILLION more votes than their opposition to solidify the deal with anything less being grounds for forfeiture?

And if you're saying that EVERYONE voting probably would have kept Trump out of office; then what you're REALLY saying is any nation that receives less than 100% participation from it's citizens is a nation worthy of the misrepresentation and possible tyranny it ends up with.

I don't think the punishment fits the crime (?).

• Like 1

On 2/6/2017 at 7:42 AM, Delano said:

From December 2 2016 to January 19 2018 Transiting Mars(drive) is making beneficial aspects to Jupiter(expansion); Uranus(the unexpected); North Node(destiny); Moon(body); Sun(essence); Saturn(structure). From February 10 2017 to March 7, 2017 Trans Mars is in Aries and in the 8th house of other people's money. Mars in the 8th is trine Pluto in the 12th. Both known and unseen investors will assist Trump. February 21, 2017 - February 28, 2017 Mars in the 8th sextile Uranus, Sun and North Node. Trump likes to push things but he also is very good at creating opportunities out of adversity. March 5, 2017 Mars in Aries in the 9th trine Mars in Leo in the 12. An overseas or international investors assist Trump behind the scenes.

Details of his debt obligations will also surface between February 2 February 26, 2017. It will also become clear that he is closer to his daughter than his wife. There may be some controversy through the end of March of work that Donald Trump or members of his family have undertaken.

I had a look it appears that an investment partnership becomes public knowledge. There is a conflict of interest. This appear to be mid April 2017. April 2017 appears to be a particularly difficult month. In the following areas: Education; Investments and Family.

On 2/6/2017 at 7:42 AM, Delano said:

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2017/02/donald-trump-conflicts-of-interests/508382/

On 30/01/2017 at 1:40 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Del

in about two weeks the 26 days will expire. I wold say his approval will be between - 26 - 31% plus or minus 7.

That's not much of a prediction brutha....lol.

For one, 26% to 31% plus or minus 7 basically amounts to a margin of 19% to 38% !
.....a statisical hole big enough to drive a truck through.

While I don't believe anyone KNOWS the future except God, I do believe some people can
indeed PREDICT future events based on various factors.

But for me to honor a prediction I have to have a specific event tied to a specific date.

http://www.salon.com/2017/01/11/donald-trump-isnt-going-to-admit-just-how-unpopular-he-is/

Del

On January 28th you said:

"@Pioneer1 in about two weeks the 26 days will expire. I wold say his approval will be between - 26 - 31% plus or minus 7. "

This is April 22

How is a prediction you made nearly 3 months ago for mid-February relevant for today?

Lol......
I don't know about the predictions you post on FACEBOOK but I know about the one you posted HERE on AALBC....and again, it DID NOT COME TRUE.

Let's see.....
I can knock down your so-called "prediction" from 2 different directions:

1. I can use YOUR OWN WORDS:

"@Pioneer1 in about two weeks the 26 days will expire. I wold say his approval will be between - 26 - 31% plus or minus 7. "

.....which, when read in context, CLEARLY implies that 2 weeks from the time you posted it (which was in January) Donald's approval ratings would be between 19-38%.

The date April 21st was to be found NO WHERE in your prediction.
Not on THIS site atleast.

Now if you really meant for those following your predictions on THIS SITE to understand that you meant "April 21st" then perhaps you should have included that in your post instead of posting it NOW after the fact.

2. Or I can post ANOTHER article from a reputable source that puts his approval rating OUTSIDE of your predicted margin:

"
A Gallup poll released Thursday shows Trump averaged a job approval rating of 41 percent since his Jan. 20 inauguration- a figure 14 percent lower than any other president in Gallup's polling history."

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/04/donald_trump_approval_rating_p_2.html

Not only was that poll from GALLUP but the date it was reported on was APRIL 21st!
That's the same date that you NOW claim for your predicting that his approval rating wouldn't be over 38%.

But that's the nature of polls and political statistics.
You can dig up numbers to support any argument.

So.......
Unless I'm talking to Donald "when I said the armada is on it's way....I didn't mean what it implied at the time I said it" Trump who's words have to be taken with a grain of salt, I'm gonna go ahead and say that your prediction failed.

Next.

Reread what i wrote. However feel free to post a timed prediction. I actually went back to figure the date. So look forward to your timed prediction. The precision was a bit off but the date is right within a week. Looking forward to a more accurate and precise prediction from you. Or some excuse.

Interestingly i had a few astrologers make the same criticisms. And one really talented one like the prediction.  Who realised it was my first attempt. 

Del

The precision was a bit off but the date is right within a week

Who realised it was my first attempt.

Well, maybe you'll learn from it and NOT attempt it again.....lol.

Lol @ "precision" being off..... 

Man, I'm glad you don't build houses for a living.

I could see you struggling to explain to some poor family why their home you built for them slid down the hill and into the nearby pond.

"Well.....
My precision was a bit off so I didn't build the house EXACTLY on the foundation laid for it but I figured it was CLOSE ENOUGH seeing as how it was my first attempt and all."

And one really talented one like the prediction

I'm sure they did.
Your prediction reassured them of their JOB SECURITY...lol.

So Residents Chump's approval rating are down there with Slick Willie's.  Not exactly a revelation is it?

On ‎24‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 7:03 AM, Delano said:

Screenshot_2017-04-23-15-42-22.png

So thats my timed prediction. Please post your timed prediction. 

The date was off but the percentage is within the range stated. I seem to be off three or six months with my political predictions

Oh I thought you were reporting stats.  I did not realize you were proving a prediction.  

I can understand Pioneer skepticism.  One it is not surprising that Trumps ratings are low; and two the margin of error you gave your self was pretty wide.

Perhaps if you made a prediction of an event that does not seem likely to occur or is difficult to time.  For example, when will 45 be thrown out office? When and where will North Korea lob a Nuke? 

I hope you are right.  Will he be thrown, or forced out of office in the next 18 months?

3 hours ago, Troy said:

I hope you are right.  Will he be thrown, or forced out of office in the next 18 months?

May non astrological opinion. Both he and Pence are on short time. 

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.