Donald Trump could be the next President.

15 hours ago, Delano said:

OK what event would signal his time is getting short?

The Republican Senators would be so appalled by what has been proven about Trump, that they would put their country before their own interests and join with Democrats in bringing impeachment proceedings against the President of the United States.

• Thanks 1

Sister, @Cynique, even the most applauding behavior is iffy for impeachment at this point; the power of the people is declared in the first three words of the US Constitution.  ‘Founding Principles in the ‘Declaration of Independence’: “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights …”

Viewed as a power of the people being derived from God, this is completely open to interpretation; especially since little the US does involve right life and living.  So-called ‘integrity’ is the premise the founders tried to base their opinions(s), indeed, white men attempting to exercise human intellect to rule.  Also greatly flawed.  Impeachment of a US President today has taken on a whole new definition of a compromise version allowing impeachment for "treason, bribery and other high crimes and misdemeanors.”

Meaning, 2020 election proceedings replacement of the DT through the ‘will’ of the people is actually the real democratic process.  Currently, the people want DT, not all or even most is apparently unnecessary.  What can happen after he’s replaced is anybody’s guess?  Congress will do little to nothing until 2020.  I believe this is something brother @Troy attempted to explain a few months ago. 

There are no "events" that can predict DT's reign including him actually handing over America to Russia, it that's what the people want.   And there's no way to know what the people want until they vote!

Rule of Law being ignored  leads to a Constitutional Crisis. 

You will see more Watergate parallels in the press.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/follow-the-russian-money-and-tighten-your-seatbelt/2018/08/03/a0397c40-967f-11e8-a679-b09212fb69c2_story.html?utm_term=.2534527e8b42

Rule of Law being ignored  leads to a Constitutional Crisis. 

You will see more Watergate parallels in the press.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/follow-the-russian-money-and-tighten-your-seatbelt/2018/08/03/a0397c40-967f-11e8-a679-b09212fb69c2_story.html?utm_term=.2534527e8b42

On 7/19/2018 at 11:23 PM, Troy said:

Del I'm afraid to admit I'm a "Google House Nigga."  As much as I complain about Amazon and social media, Google is the real Massa of this here Internet.  Google can put me on the whipping post or allow me to enjoy the craps of heir dominance.

I make far more money from Google than I do from the sale of books... Let that sit with you for a minute.

Whether you use them or not they cut you a check. You still haven't said what your motive is for using Google. 

@Delano I would have thought Goolge paying me would would have been explanation enough.  In fact, Google has paid me far more than Amazon -- some periods up to 10 times as much.

I have to use Google to understand how my site ranks.  As a monopoly, Google controls which sites are discoverable through organic search.  If I ignore AALBC's relative positioning on their search engine I risk AALBC's viability as a revenue generating website.

As far as queries unrelated to AALBC, it would be too cumbersome to have another search engine, say DuckDuckGo, as my default search engine, when the majority of queries I run are related to AALBC or Black books.

Does that help?

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Allow me to share an essay by my wife and me published on Medium.com..

How The Lies America Has Told To Herself About Herself Paved the Way for Accepting Trump’s Lies

https://medium.com/@damaniwvk/how-the-lies-america-has-told-to-herself-about-herself-paved-the-way-for-accepting-trumps-lies-89b2c67a6f31?source=friends_link&sk=f8e1c923ddce61098dbe8d37fd56dd6a

Damani

• Like 1