Secrets on Tobacco Road (Historical Fiction)

Guest Danielle Siler

Guest Danielle Siler

Hello Everyone,

My name is Danielle Siler and I am the author of a book I would like reviewed entitled Secrets on Tobacco Road. The book is a historical fiction released by Tate Publishing on October 13, 2015 (ISBN-13: 978-1681185163). Here is a little about the book (which is now available on amazon and all other online retailers, including Walmart).  Hope you enjoy!

The Devereux plantation on Tobacco Road is haunted by a lifetime of forbidden affairs, devious plots and secret blood ties that will bind three families in misery, deception and murder for generations to come. The story begins in New Orleans in the mid 1800s just before the Civil War. The patriarchs of two affluent Families, the Devereuxs and the Marchands, devised a plan to link their families and their fortunes to become a powerful force in New Orleans. But a forbidden love affair between the sole heir of the Devereux fortune, John, and a beautiful slave girl, Marie, could destroy them all.https://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Tobacco-Road-Danielle-Siler-ebook/dp/B018HBAKDA?ie=UTF8&ref_=asap_bc

• Like 1

Hi Danielle thanks for sharing information about your book.  People who frequent the website will probably think, and rightfully so, that I sound like a broken record, but I strongly encourage all authors to use an Amazon affiliate code when sending people to Amazon to buy their books.  Learn why by reading point #3 on this article.

I also encourage authors to post their book covers as well.

61-sApOAoKL._SX355_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg