BYWORD CHANGE THE FACE OF RACE IN AMERICA FOREVER!

Author Page:                      www.amazon.com/author/markmakabi

BYWORD

“A Nation Called out of Their Name”

THE BOOK THAT WILL CHANGE THE FACE OF RACE IN AMERICA FOREVER!

THE MOST ANTICIPATED AND CONTROVERSIAL BOOK OF OUR TIMES

WILL BE LIVE ON AMAZON FRIDAY JULY 8, 2016

DESTINE TO BE A BEST-SELLER!

PAPERBACK or E-BOOK

Byword “A Nation Called out of Their Name!  What is this thought that sits in the back of every Black person’s mind every day they wake? The answer is, “Who am I? Am I just Black? Am I an African in America? Why was I ever called a Negro, a simple color for a complex people? We are not merely Black; we are the children of God, the original children of Shem. The Children of Israel now living in a new Egypt (America), but unlike our ancestors of long ago, we have not left this New Egypt; yet one day we will return to our original homeland… But first, we must know who we are and disperse the lies spread among us from enemies and those confused by their own ancestors’ iniquity against our people.

Byword is a term by which a people who have been oppressed through a system of racism answer only to the terms place upon them by their oppressors. However, these oppressors are no more powerful than the oppressed. The difference is the Children of Israel in the Americas, specifically the United States have allowed themselves to be defined by the worst of Europeans and Caucasians, the sons of Japheth. The names that so-called Black people, the African-American Negroes call themselves are wrong! Now is this an attack on whites? No! It is an embrace of truth, an embrace of the past, and an embrace of freedom, justice, and the future…

Byword “A Nation Called out of Their Name” is a book that is an atonement of the Biblical Israelites greatness not only in America but throughout the entire Western hemisphere and West Africa. Through the Middle Passage, the true sons of Jacob were and continue to be plagued by the evils of racism and social stratification initiated by the sons of Japheth (Europeans and Caucasians). Byword does not back down from the obvious problems that plague the Children of Israel referred to as the Blacks, Jamaicans, Haitians, Afro-Cubans, African-Americans, Afro-Latinos, and Caribbean peoples in the Americas.

Byword “A Nation Called out of Their Name” is a first step toward a solution rooted in self-definition; self-definition leads to self-liberation. Byword is a testimony to the plight of the Biblical Nation of Israel in America and our age of reconnecting with our true history, traditions, and the future of our children…

Live on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, iTunes, and Kobo, Byword is yours… a blessing to your healing, a gift to your future by addressing your past… Invest in your future and relinquish the bywords placed upon you.

CnWz8OgWcAAwicQ.jpg

• Thanks 1

I have never awakened every morning  asking who am I?  Because I know who I am.  I am me. I function in the immediate sphere of my existence, and I have carved out my own identity.  I would really be interested in reading something that analyses why I have this mentality.  

• Like 1

Can you prove that Black Americans are descendants of Israel?

And what about the other Africans on the continent.....are they also Hebrews or Israelites?

According to the Bible the word "Israel" means "he who fights with God" after Jacob wrestle with an angel.
Why would you want to claim descent from one who tries to fight with God or His angels?

• 4 weeks later...

CnWz8OgWcAAwicQ.jpgCan you prove your a so-called African-American? Can you prove the so-called Jewish are Jews? Do you question the identity of the so-called Jewish people or Israeli?  You never awaken asking Who I Am? What's your nationality? Israel means one who fights with God? A wise man studies before he answers...go read BYWORD A Nation Called out of Their Name" then holler at me.  If Israel means one who fights with God; then why did God bless Israel and increase him? For the record I do not entertain foolishness therefore study and show yourself approve. 

Do you know what BYWORD means? Your questions and comments appear to be expressing identity insecurity;  We we called Negroes, Colored, Niggers, Afro-Americans, and now I am suppose to be a so-called African-American? Lo..real L.  Define a Jew? Africa is a continent with 53 countries what country. language, and culture are you from?  Black is a color and does not determine ethnicity, race, or nationality.  My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge of self because you reject knowledge of self Hosea 4:6 while you holler Black Lives Matters? Hypocrites! You people have no honor or respect for yourself and/or ancestors however you want to holler BLACK LIVES MATTER! hypocrites! " Honor thy father and mother" (Means ancestors, heritage, race, nationality, and culture).  That's why the descendants of slaves  are being destroyed...physically (being murder by the police and will not get justice...being destroyed mentally, psychologically, sexually, socially, and spiritually.  You will never receive justice in America as Niggers...African-Americans, Coloreds, Blacks... No Justice, No Peace? You have it wrong.. It's NO RIGHTEOUS, NO JUSTICE!  The descendant of slaves that came in slave ships to the Americas have a spiritual problem.   The Truth will make you free! Amen! All praises and glory to the God of my fathers Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and his Christ!  

• Thanks 1

EMM

Can you prove your a so-called African-American?

No.
Nor did I call myself an African-American...so-called or otherwise.

Can you prove the so-called Jewish are Jews?

No more than you can prove they aren't.

Do you question the identity of the so-called Jewish people or Israeli?

I used to, when it was important to me.
Not any more.

You never awaken asking Who I Am?

If someone in 2016 is still using English so broken as "who I am"....maybe they need to go BACK to sleep....lol.

What's your nationality?

American.
Anyone born on U.S. soil is a U.S. citizen.

Israel means one who fights with God?

It does according to the Bible you quote from......

Genesis ch.32:

22 That night Jacob got up and took his two wives, his two female servants and his eleven sons and crossed the ford of the Jabbok. 23 After he had sent them across the stream, he sent over all his possessions. 24 So Jacob was left alone, and a man wrestled with him till daybreak. 25 When the man saw that he could not overpower him, he touched the socket of Jacob’s hip so that his hip was wrenched as he wrestled with the man. 26 Then the man said, "Let me go, for it is daybreak."

But Jacob replied, "I will not let you go unless you bless me."

27 The man asked him, "What is your name?"

"Jacob," he answered.

28 Then the man said, "Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, because you have struggled with God and with humans and have overcome."

According to these scriptures, he struggled with God AND other humans.
According to the scriptures the nation of Israel went around from kingdom to kingdom slaughtering men, women, and children and taking land from people who did absolutely NOTHING to them.....claiming "God" sent them to do it.

And THAT'S the people you want to identify yourself with?

As far as the rest of your statements concerning the suffering the descendants of slaves are going through and the lack of self knowledge......

Can you show me the descendants of slave who have RECEIVED this knowledge and are now HEALTHY, RICH, with NICE HOMES, and are TECHNOLOGICALLY MORE ADVANCED than the other descendants of slaves?

If not, how do we know this particular knowledge that you're promoting is the solution unless it puts you in a superior condition to those who lack it?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Based on some of these questions and responds indicates the spirit of foolishness that the descendants of slaves posses.  For example, do you here these descendants of so-called Negro slaves ask a Chinese can he's Chinese? Spanish prove he's Spanish? An Arab prove he's Arab? It's is an indication of a people who are lost and have no confidence.  Moreover, to prove a person is a Jew you first understand what a Jew is?  These same lost people identify or accept themselves as African-Americans  or Blacks, Niggers without challenging and/or questioning.  That's why I wrote a book. READ a BOOK! BYWORD  the historical and Biblical facts are brilliantly written a child can understand it.  One sister respond she know she is "me" The subject is national identity sister. i.e. when you fill-out an application and the question is what is your nationality, ethnicity, or race? Would you write "me" these lost people probably would.  However, I will not engage in foolishness yet I welcome anyone to prove me wrong.  African is not a nationality a Continent that the Caucasians Europeans coined after a Roman General... Black is a color, Negro is Black in Spanish....America...was named by Germans after an Italian...Trinidad...the island was named by Chris Columbus after a bogus  Christian doctrine "Trinity",  Puerto Rico..the island was named by the Spanish.. meaning Rich Port...how the hell do you have so-called Africans arriving in slaves ships  adopting a name after an island named by an Italian Chris Columbus "Trinity" speaking English?  Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyed  for lack of knowledge because the descendants of the Hebrew slaves in the Americas reject knowledge of self thus why do you continue to holler justice and racism? Hypocrites!  The Truth will prevail.  Race has nothing to with color of skin and all the named listed in my book are BYWORDS (insults, mockery, ridicule etc) The Israelite fled out of Israel between 70-135 AD from Roman persecution into the land of HAM -Africa. The 12 tribes of the Nation of Israel was carried away into captivity/slavery again in the new Egypt you called America for forsaking the covenant of the God of their Hebrew fathers Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and would become a BYWORD among ALL NATIONS.  A people who will lose their identity and become a mockery e.g. nigger, negro, colored, blacks, etc.  Deuteronomy 28:37 and Deuteronomy 28:68.  www.amazon.com/author/markmakabi

• Thanks 1

EMM

Lol.......
So you're basically gong to ignore all the points I made in my previous post and continue on?

Well, since you don't like the terms Black, Negro, or African what do you think our people SHOULD be called?

"Israelites"?

"Beta Israel"?

"Children of Israel"?

"Hebrews"?

• 2 years later...
Guest Chazak Ben Yahudah

And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob.

And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.  It says nothing about fighting Elohim that is foolishness you brother need to go back and study, because even the Ethiopian aka Kushite Ancient text says no such thing. SMH.

The word "Israel" LITERALLY means in Hebrew:

ISRA = He fights/opposes

EL = The High Deity of Canaan.

El was the High Canaanite Deity that the Caucasians were opposing when they invaded the land of Canaan.  And that's when they were NAMED "Israel" by the Canaanites.

The "Elohim" are a GROUP of beings and are either (because I'm not sure yet):

a) The descendants of the High Deity El

or

b) A simply the rank of Beings under the authority of the High Deity El

This is as clear as day when you read the Old Testament in it's HEBREW form, but when you're reading an ENGLISH translations it causes all types of confusion because many of the original Hebrew words are replaced with "God" and "Lord" and you think they're all talking about the same Being.  This was done on purpose and MEANT to deceive you and cause confusion.

AfroAmericans need to get their heads OUT of the Bible because the Caucasians gave it to them to cause confusion and it's STILL got many of them confused about who is what.