Born With It: Unleashing Your Greatness

Born With It: Unleashing Your Greatness:- Uplifting Book, Hailed a “Must-Read” by Critics, Takes Groundbreaking Approach to Personal Development

Written from the life, experiences and wisdom of attorney JB Smiley Jr. ‘Born With It: Unleashing Your Greatness’ isn’t just another self-help book, but a game-changing, tangible guidebook anyone can use to overcome the negativity in society and prosper greater than they ever thought possible. Urging readers not to search “outside” for answers to their problems and instead look inwards, Smiley takes a compelling, holistic approach to personal development. It’s so powerful that one critic recently wrote, “Of all the motivational books I have read, this one is near the top of my list! Each chapter has something different, yet unique that I can apply to my life.”

For Immediate Release

While self-help books have been timelessly popular, both readers and critics are becoming disenchanted by self-titled gurus who do nothing more than say “live like me”. JB Smiley Jr is cut from a different cloth; his work isn’t about him at all. In fact, Smiley’s mantra bucks all trends – by urging readers to instead look inward.

Smiley’s new book, ‘Born With It: Unleashing Your Greatness’ is a true revolution; a wholly-unique approach to personal development that is actionable, proven and a boundless tonic to today’s societal negativity epidemic.

Synopsis:

Life is tough. Negativity is all around us. Many of us have experienced failure first hand. Despite the difficult circumstances, every individual has the desire to succeed. If you are in need of an extra push, guidance, or are seeking an encouraging word, this is the book for you.

Born With It: Unleashing Your Greatness is groundbreaking in its approach to personal empowerment. It boldly states looking outside oneself for the solutions to personal struggle is not the answer. The answer lies within. In this lighthearted, motivational book, JB Smiley Jr. explains that every individual is born with the necessary tools to excel and exceed expectations. Drawing examples from his own life, he shows the readers that there are steps an individual must take to reach the ultimate end-goal—living the life you always dreamed.

Born With It: Unleashing Your Greatness is filled with practical approaches everyone can use as they go through life pursuing their goals. This book will fuel your efforts to accomplish any goal you have set. So are you ready to achieve your goals? I hope so! As you dive into this book, let this serve as a personal reminder:

You are BORN WITH IT, and it is time to Unleash Your Greatness!

“I want to make it very clear this is so much more than a book – it’s a lifelong tool that will help anyone set the goals for the life they crave, quash negativity and revel in greatness through all facets of their life,” explains Smiley, an accomplished attorney and empowerment coach. “The book’s culture is about not being told what to do, but to instead use your inner, innate resources to change your life beyond anything you knew possible. Believe it or not, everything you need is already there.”

Continuing, “There’s so much negativity in society today and we need to recognize it and defeat it. All you have to do is jump onto Twitter or watch the nightly news to see how negativity is eroding humanity on both a micro and macro level. Again, we have all we need inside of us to fight back and overcome this ill. With my book, anyone can set out a plan to win in life and create the existence they have always craved.”

Since its release, readers have come out in force with a string of rave reviews. For example, one Amazon customer comments, “Mr. JB Smiley uses personal details about his life to breakthrough and motivate others. It is extremely well written and is a great resource for anyone who is looking for a little bit of encouragement!”

Dr. Carroll adds, “Of all the motivational books I have read, this one is near the top of my list! Each chapter has something different, yet unique that I can apply to my life. I look forward to reading more of Mr. Smiley's books.”

Born With It: Unleashing Your Greatness’ is available now: http://amzn.to/2cmGSfH.

For more information and resources, visit the author’s official website: http://smileyspeaks.com.

About the Author:

Mr. JB Smiley Jr, an attorney by profession, was born and raised in Memphis, Tennessee. As a student-athlete at Bolton High School, Mr. Smiley excelled in the classroom and on the basketball court. While earning numerous athletic awards, he simultaneously mentored young students and was an exemplar role model. After high school, Mr. Smiley attended Tennessee Technological University “TTU” and the University of Pikeville “UPike.” He went on to play professional show basketball and semi-professional basketball. During this time, his passion for helping others blossomed. He used his experiences to encourage and motivate others. It was during an unpaid internship at the Hewlett Law Firm where his enthusiasm for helping others and the rights of his fellow man began to merge. Subsequently, he went on to attend law school at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, William H. Bowen School of Law. While in law school, Smiley received multiple awards and honors. Mr. Smiley’s message is one that resonates with us all. He believes we are all born with everything we need to be successful. He has been a featured speaker on numerous occasions, in different settings and capacities. He is a licensed attorney in Tennessee and Arkansas.

13528617_1120474104658392_4636115515657143719_o.jpg