The Fire Next Time!!

Protest In Charlotte. Protest For The Black Man Killed By Police. Black Police Chief Does Not Want To Release Video Of The Killing..Mayor Has A Midnight Curfew. Military Soldiers Protecting The Streets. White Republican Politician In North Carolina. Said, Black People Protest, Because White People Are Sucessful And Black People Are Not..What? In Tulsa, Oklahoma,  White Police Officer Being Charged For Killing Black Man, I Think.. Black Police ,The F B I Not Saying White Police Have Been Fired For Being Members Of Klan, White Supremacy Groups Last 3 or 4  Years..The News Showing The Protest, News Not Saying White Police Involved In Racist White Groups..F B I Talks About ISIS ,Not Police In White Terrorist Groups..

What I don't understand is.......

Why were there 3 nights of rioting over a Black cop who shot a Black man who they claimed was armed in Charlotte.

But over in Tulsa Oklahoma you had a WHITE cop who shot an UNARMED Black man and I hadn't heard of one brick being thrown through a window!

I've lived in Charlotte and there's a lot of New Yorkers and Philadelphians down there, perhaps that explains some of the rowdiness.
But other than that, it makes little sense why such a questionable shooting brought about such a violent response when just a few states away you have an obvious clear cut case of police misconduct and out right murder.

I don't know if there shold be a "rioting public relations board' or something to help people decide what they should be raising hell about because it's a bit confusing to see such strange responses.

Don't get me wrong.
I'm glad to see Black people stand up where ever they are.
But you have to pick your battles wisely and I do so with atleast a consideration of how the public will view you and your struggle if you want support.

The white female cop who shot the unarmed black man in Tulsa has been indicted for second degree murder 

The black Chief of Police in Charlotte is requesting that the public not rush to judgment in this case, and that all videos have not been released.

Cynique, yes the White female cop was charged but she's also out on bond walking around enjoying her current freedom and the comfort of her friends and family.

As far as the Charlotte incident.
I just read a piece that the officer was issued a body cam but didn't turn it on until AFTER the shooting!
Go and try to figure THAT one out.......