Black History Horror!!!

Black Males Murdered By White Devils. Emmet Till, Beaten, Shot His Body Thrown In The River.1957 In Alabama, Klan Stopped Willie Edwards Then Made Him Jump Off The Bridge,.In Poplarville, Mississippi 1959, Mack Brown Accused Of Raping A White Woman, Klan Mob Shot Him And Threw His Body In The River.13 Year Old Virgil Ware Riding With His Brother In Their Bicycle Was Shot And Killed By White Teens , Looking For A Black Person To Kill.Johnnie Mae Chappell 1964, Walking Down The Road She  Was Murdered By Klan Who Was Looking For Black Person To Kill. 1963 Eddie Moore And Henry Dee  Murdered By Klan , They Were Accused Planning A Plot To Arm Black People With Weapons. White Demons Looking For Black People To Shoot And Murder , Sounds Like White Police, At This Present Time.!! 

• Like 1

Troy

I think you're right.
I've asked myself these past couple years......
Are the cases of police brutality and Black men being killed by cops actually, going up?
Or is it that because everyone has celly's and can capture things on video and put it out for the world ,we're just SEEING more of what's actually BEEN going on for years?

The killing of Black men by the police certainly ain't nothing new.
It was going on a few generations ago in large numbers.

I remember an episode of Sanford and Son (back in the 70s) when a doctor told Fred that some sort of disease was the #1 killer of Black men and Fred said he thought it was the police!