One Easy Way to Support Black Literature - Amazon.com

Troy

If you use Amazon to buy anything, bookmark this link: http://aalbc.it/supportaalbc to make your purchases.

Your purchases will generate commissions for AALBC.com, which enables us to grow our platform to better SUPPORT BLACK LITERATURE.

I sell books any way they can be sold; directly; through our publisher partners (like Black Classic Press and Just Us Books); as an affiliate of all the major online booksellers (B&N and Amazon); and even through other indie booksellers like MahoganyBooks.com.  

Despite the variety of ways that I sell books, the vast majority of these sales are made through Amazon.  I have offered books for sale that were autographed and priced less than Amazon, despite that people often choose to buy the book from Amazon.

I also appreciate that many people use Amazon Prime , so they have an incentive to make all online purchases through Amazon--even when the prices are higher.

What I don't understand however is why we fail to take advantage of Amazon's commissions. Even authors who send people to Amazon to buy their book rarely use links (like this ) to earn commissions.  So while I've given up trying to get people to use indie booksellers, I can't give up trying to help people earn commissions for themselves or AALBC.com.

So use the link and help support this site.

Peace