Kwanzaa,Donald Trump!!

Maybe Black People Can Come Together And Have Black Unity, After The Election Of The  Idiot Fuhr Donald Trump. Donald Trump Is Happy That Racist White Christians Helped Put Him In.. The Fuhr Donald Trump Is A KKK, Neo Nazi , Want Say It On The News...Sick Of People, Talking About Quarterback Colin Kaepernick And Not That Idiot Quarterback Tom Brady. He Loves Trump, Why, Maybe Tom Brady Believes The President Was Born In Africa , Not Hawaii,  All Middle East Americans Are Terrorist This Country Should Be All White, ,Supports KKK,Neo Nazi Supporting Trump. I Think Tom Brady Believes This , He Want Say It Front Of The Cameras. His Career And Money. White Police, Politicians, Are Racist White Supremacist ,,So Are White Entertainers.. Enough Of Fuhr Trump.And His Trash Supporters, Respect For Black War Veterans On Veterans Day....

12% of Black people who voted, voted for Trump.  Many more Black people (I'm sure) did not vote at all the others voted for a 3rd party candidate--all of which are effectively the same thing--support for Trump.

Even those Black folks that voted for Hillary vary widely on what they think of her.

So no, I don't think Black unity is something that will happen anytime soon.  I fight for it on a daily basis and it is a constant struggle.

I beginning to think there is a more pressing battle than Black unity and that is American unity.

Trump apparently does not believe in man-made climate change. What is the point of fighting for Black unity if the Earth is becoming increasingly hostile to support human life?

• Like 1